# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

I think he tweeted it because of the...absurdity....of the whole thing. Very strange...

OTOH, it reminded me of the theme of "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," which was based on another of these types of clips that went viral.

Home today. Having a....procedure....done tomorrow that means I can't have food, only liquids, and stuff tonight that will keep me away from a desktop computer and in a different room of my house. Is it weird though that I'll keep my iPad near me?

The Governor signed it into law they overrode it. It passed by 3 votes. I guess now if you work for the state you can say you won't give marriage licenses to gays and still keep your job.

Texas is not any better.

I'm back! Didn't go as well as planned....I wasn't as "cleaned out" as I should have been (even though I followed the prep instructions to the letter), so the doctor couldn't see but 70% of what he was supposed to. Therefore, I have to go back again in 6 months! AAAAAAARGH!

I'm reading that Clay was a groomsman at the wedding. Cool.

CV is back up and it looks WAY different. They had a major upgrade to their software.

Sadly, that reminds me that we probably need to do that soon, if couchie is around that is....