# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Larry Flick said, on Periscope this am, that Clay would be on his show on Thursday but wasn't sure he could make it on Friday.

He also talked about how he blocked a "Claymate" from social media. Seems she wasn't nice. He took a screen shot of her post,

Yep they are still out there!

You know, I'm not surprised by the "Claymate." True, they seem to have gone into some sort of hibernation mode, but when the weather clears and spring arrives...well, you get my drift. Sigh.

News about Periscope:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/23/8835947/you-can-now-watch-periscope-replays-on-the-web

Since live streams began taking over Twitter feeds earlier this year, a common complaint has been that they end before you could watch them. Periscope did enable replays within 24 hours after a stream ended, but only on its apps for Android and iOS. That changes today with the launch of web replays. Just click a link to a Periscope stream, and once the page opens in your browser, you can hit the play button to re-live the stream.

As Periscope is being adopted by more media and entertainment personalities, it's rapidly building out a feature set that supports them. The next obvious step is to let sites like ours embed these streams on our own sites, and to remove the 24-hour limit for replays. Here's hoping both are coming soon.

Someone posted a youtube of Its in everyone of us on Facebook and Faye had never heard it!

Faye Aiken Parker Can you believe I had never heand this. Did not know he recorded

This am Larry Flick was talking about his political panel being on tomorrow with his guest and Keith, his sidekick. He started to say "Who'd have thought Clay Aiken.....and it got cut off by the general chatter. I would have loved for him to finish his sentence.

He said there is a lot of talk off air about the SCOTUS decision, with his guests and his boss who is really politically savvy.. Oh to be invisible!

I KNOW!!!

Except that I saw the article as I went to sleep last night...and then, I get up at 5:30 am to get to work. Things don't necessarily pop into my head like that when I'm a bit sleep deprived.

BUT IT'S CLAY!!!!! LOL!

While we're waiting to see if SCOTUS rules and Clay appears on radio about it, here's a heartwarming story: The First Time My Son with Autism Got a Birthday Invite I Didn't Have to Decline

And yes, I'll own up to the fact that I tweeted it to Clay and the National Inclusion Project....

I'm reading on CV that Clay was on Larry Flick's show again this morning. SCOTUS ruled 6-3 in favor of the Affordable Care Act subsidies. In other words, a victory for President Obama. Clay was very happy with this ruling -- thought they needed trumpets to sound!

Still no ruling on same-sex marriage though! It will probably be tomorrow -- and I seem to remember that Clay isn't available to be on the show?

ETA: And now I'm reading that there will be cases on Monday after all, and that SSM will be the case heard then. Clay supposedly mentioned that he'd be back on Monday.

In other words, who knows?

I guess Clay is still on now, this time talking about Trump. This should be a good one!

Not quite sure of the context except it was regarding the ACA decision by SCOTUS today. The guy seems impressed.

Quote:

@BryanB12: @clayaiken "go have a seat' Great quote on #TheJolt

When I find out I'll post.

Quote:

@BKWIL: @LarryFlick @Comedydaddy @hawkkinkaid @clayaiken Janice. Can this be a weekly segment!! You all are great together!!

LIstening to the Larry Flick radio program yesterday. Gosh, Clay is so damn smart, and quick. It amazes me how he can pull these court cases out of his brain.

Clay's personal Facebook page banner has now been changed to North Carolina. Just sayin'.

YES!

From the SCOTUS decision

From the concluding paragraph of the majority opinion: "No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. ... [The challengers] ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right."