# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Eeeeee

A few tweets

@RyanHoulihan: "Entertainment Tonight has Clay Aiken as their Political Correspondent." - @christinagausas when asked about tonight's debate.

@TheAgeHacker: Clay Aiken is ET's 'Political Contributor'???

@mikesisak: American Idol (and U.S. House) runner up Clay Aiken is Entertainment Tonight's political correspondent. So much going on in that sentence.

First tweet

@clayaiken: Fox anchors being nice and starting each candidate off with the question they were most prepared for!

@clayaiken: Is it true and unbiased journalistic integrity to describe someone as "an illegal" ?

I still think this is a great niche for him. Short, yes, but he still comes off as knowledgeable. I love that.

We're getting close to needing a new thread. Any ideas on a title? I've got a few in my head, that I'm creating...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER FOSTER AIKEN!

I was amazed at Clay's newsman voice. He is obviously

trying to stay impartial as a reporter should be. I hope if he was trying out for a news position, he gets it.

Happy Birthday Parker!!

My how time flies, seven already. Watch out Clay. He'll be a teen before you know it.

From canuck at CV:

You're Invited To Audition for

American Idol's Farewell Season

Saturday, August 15th, at bBooth's LA location at Westfield's Culver City Mall

Did you grow up watching American Idol thinking "that could be me one day?" NOW IS YOUR CHANCE - right here in LA - and for American Idol's farewell season. American Idol and bBooth, The Talent Discovery Company, have partnered to bring the opportunity to audition for American Idol Season XV in Los Angeles. Show off your talent on Saturday, August 15th, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm at bBooth. Registration begins at 10:30 am and will be located on level 4 pf parking deck (Dining Terrace Entrance) at The Westfield Culver City Mall, 6000 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA. Previous Idol winners and finalists are scheduled to make guest appearances as well.

So now we know what Clay's doing Saturday....