# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

@clayaiken: .@andersoncooper you are giving me LIFE right now by calling out the hypocrisy of @AGPamBondi on @CNNnewsroom Thank you for keeping it real!

@clayaiken: No @AGPamBondi not "because they were in a bar at the wrong time" They were gunned down because they were gay n a gay bar! #CNN @CNNnewsroom

Clay posted this on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153527014712102&id=6988377101

ETA: darn, I'm on my iPad and the post didn't carry over.  It's the names of those lost in Orlando on Sunday.

i also listened to the interview last night.  When he was saying "this could habe been me," my heart broke for him.

OK, I'm officially on vacation for the next few days.  I'll be staying at a hotel with wifi though, so I should be able to check in.  The tweets and timeline will wait until I get back on Monday evening.  Actually, they'll probably be done Tuesday -- I always take an extra day to catch up, do laundry, buy food, and sleep -- plus clack....

LadyJ have a wonderful trip.

I just can't take all of these mass murders.  We mourn for a week and then we wait 2 weeks for the next thing to happen and ultimately nothing is ever done.  This latest thing hurt my heart but I had to just check out.  Just too painful.  So I've turned back to music to help me get through ithe days.  And Clay is a big part of that.  He seems to be the go to person on a lot of different topics.  He's a smart guy.  Always thought Clay could have his own show that dealt with social and political issues.  But I like that he is busy across so many types of media.  Good for him.  He's found his calling.

• Like 2

Hey couchie!  Good to see you here! I do believe that this latest shooting awakened something in him, and he's really fired up. I hope he channel it into somethimg more.

Halfway to our destination....