#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

From Penn Jillette. 

@clayaiken @includingkids except we do see eye to eye on everything that matters!

From Nick Leisey. 

@clayaiken @includingkids Those were the days. #humanshield

Love the shoes.  Just sayin'.

This week has been terrible for me. Last year, scheduled my first colonoscopy...only to discover that I wasn't "cleaned out enough." So rescheduled for this past Monday. Ate my last full meal Saturday night, liquid diet and prep medicine all day Sunday. Monday morning comes...STILL not cleaned out. So, they rescheduled me for today. This meant two more days of liquid diet and prep solution. Finally, this morning, I had the procedure -- SUCCESS! Although, unbelievably, there was still stuff in my colon. The good part? I've lost four pounds this week. Back to work tomorrow....

Love the other replies (Penn's especially) and that everyone Clay tweeted (except for Ruben, oddly) either retweeted or replied.  

With Ruben though -- he retweeted Clay's tweet about making sure you hit the record button if you're black and stopped by a copy.  Very interesting.

Oh boy, tough to keep up. 

#IWantToBeFree to vomit every time @tedcruz pretends to be defending gays and lesbians! #GOPinCLE

Those "local values" ur talking about @tedcruz -- Can you talk to @NCGOP and @PatMcCroryNC about that. They seem to disagree #hb2

Women say #IWantToBeFree to make choices about my own body and medical care. #GOPinCLE

#iWantToBeFree to be trapped inside a wall... Oh wait... That contradicts ... Nvm. ?

#IWantToBeFree to believe I can send my child to school without the worry someone will get his/her hands on a gun and attack #GOPinCLE

Clay's hot tonight. 

Oh dear @tedcruz , #AbrahamLincoln would beat your ass today! Your party would be completely unrecognizable to him! #rollinginhisgrave

#IWantToBeFree to marry who I choose! #GOPinCLE

#IWantToBeFree to vote for my leaders without gerrymandering or obstacles in my way because of my race or income level #GOPinCLE

Hey @tedcruz - do you have a nominee for your party yet? Anyone running for president? Haven't heard you mention it. #GOPinCLE

Well @tedcruz is gonna get his way! Ain't NO ONE gonna be talking about Trump or Pence tomorrow! ???

We got it #GOPinCLE you can come up with dozens of reasons NOT to vote for Hillary & yet, not one specific reason we SHOULD vote for Trump

Unbelievable! I hate @tedcruz - but damn! He gave me some joy right there! #GOPinCLE ... Totally #DISSED

.@EricTrump got a snazzy new haircut. Looking sharp.

.@ScottWalker can't come up w/anything better than "America deserves better" ?  I'm pretty sure he subliminally means from his own party.

What parent asks their 8 year old child "What if this is the last time you ever hug and kiss me?" -- the bullshit is deep tonight. #GOPinCLEB

They better get those video screens fixed, cuz if they don't you know damn well that @realDonaldTrump won't pay em.

The @CBSNews theme music is HANDS DOWN the best news theme ever. I tune to them almost specifically for the song. #canigetanmp3

Why do I have the feeling that the racial make up of the speakers at #GOPinCLE isnt really representative of racial make up of the #GOP ?

I'm pretty sure that at this point even @ArsenioHall is pissed that he won.

@clayaiken @tedcruz You're still pissed @ArsenioHall won????

"We'll get to that tomorrow" = Merrick Garland.  Remember him?

Hillary invented Obamacare? No. Pretty sure @Heritage invented Obamacare.

Hillary = 3rd Obama term? #countmein