#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

I have to say I was really surprised Clay was so quiet last night. I was prepared as I had my laptop, my iPad, my mini iPad and my iPhone at the ready! And only two tweets!

• Like 1

In case it's confusing Clay is responding to the lower tweet.  It doesn't come up when I use my iPad so I'm going to post the tweet he is responding to below his one. 

I was surprised, too. After Wednesday nite, I was prepared to follow the convention thru his tweets, but I actually had to tune in!

He was busy early today.

Here it'seems gloomy and rainy, but at least cooling  ( only in the 70s today). Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hey gang -- I've been home for a day now, and I finally feel like I can post.  We were with friends in a town on the south west tip of Michigan, next to Lake Michigan.  We had rental of a house, and DH and I were there for 3 nights.  It wasn't bad driving -- only 3 hours really.  But, the bed we were assigned was the worst of the bunch, even with an added air mattress!  I really liked getting back to my own bed last night!  Anyway, we ate well (including one fantastic home cooked meal), I can now say I've swam in Lake Michigan (much cleaner than I thought it would be), and did a lot of just relaxing!  I was able to keep up with Clay via my iPad (the house had wifi!).

Back to work tomorrow.  Blech.

I just learned to take a screen shot on a cellphone, and then also learned how to get the screenshot and the other photos from my phone onto my computer without a cord or special software. Da dum!! I took my first selfies this year, all bad. Someday I will learn to post a photo from my phone. By then everyone else will have self driving electric cars.

I've had Tracfone since I think it was 1999, and everywhere I have lived, it turns out that I cannot get a cell signal at home, and I'm at home most of the time. So I really don't need the phone. It's a feedback loop. But Tracfone now sell smart phones that work with wireless, and even lets you bring your own. So I bought a used Droid on ebay at Christmas.

It can browse and use apps, which my previous phones could not. But I'm at home with my computer and an iPad, so eh. I don't text and people don't text me, and there goes that loop. When I do go out, I usually forget to take it. Loopeddy loop. I'm starting to text a little. But a friend was visiting from Santa Fe and he was worse than a circus with all the bells and whistles going off all day long from morning to night. How can anyone think?? 

And that's not even the weirdest thing about me. :whistling-1: 

But sometimes I get in the mood to learn something new, and today it was screenshots and I'm seriously so proud of myself. It took all day. Turns out the power/volume trick works poorly on this type of phone, often resulting in turning the phone off, and it only works when the mute is on.  

I love that our new composition box has an undo button! I'm always rubbing the mouse wrong and accidentally erasing stuff. 

• Like 1

I've had Trac phone for about ten years.  I went to a Droid two or three years ago.  Currently  have a LG Droid made for Trac phone,  cuz the bring your own is relatively new.  I text A LOT,  have a twenty one year old granddaughter and work with lots of college students. Because my tablet lives in my purse, I seldom use the data on my phone.  The cell phone originally was for a delivery job.  Now I can't imagine going anywhere without it.  I have a camera on the phone that I use a lot,  and email the pictures to my tablet or pc.  Haven't learned to do screen shots with my phone,  but it's really easy on my tablet.  On selfies I look like my face melted.  If I really look like that,  I'm not going out without a bag over my head! 

• Like 1