ldyjocelyn

@clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

@clayaiken: This @60Minutes with @realDonaldTrump and @GovPenceIN is amazing. Trump doesn't want to let Pence talk and Pence would love to not have to!

Clay tweets like this usually ore than once a day so I'm only bringing one over.

#toomuchofagoodthing

@clayaiken: Wednesday is gonna be a special day of celebrating friendship! Tell @includingkids what your friends mean to you using #friendshipis

Possibility of Clay being interviewed on NPR this evening.  Unverified however....but it could be because of the Republican convention.

• Like 1

I was up during the middle of the night last night, and read about this....

@clayaiken: I may joke, but @MELANIATRUMP isn't at fault for this. She is 100% class and smarts. Time for @realDonaldTrump to tell someone #yourefired

Conversations resulting from Clay's tweet.   

@clayaiken @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump She said she wrote it herself with a little help.. Stop defending her,she plagiarized...

@ssarahfina Girl, there's PLENTY to criticize on that campaign without making her the enemy. PLENTY! I don't blame her. #Stayfocused

@clayaiken absolutely.  She didn't write the speech, she just read it. The staff are to blame. @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump

@RockandLedge omg. Your family is beautiful!

@clayaiken Thank you!

@clayaiken @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump come on Clay-SHE had the nerve to LIE&say SHE wrote it prior to ... tmi.me/1feZa4

@tripleJsandME @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump That's all a normal part of campaign messaging. I feel badly for her. I doubt she wanted to.

@clayaiken however in her own words she said she wrote it with as little help as possible they are all at fault #Liars

@Mommy2JandB I don't want Trump to be president. But Melania is not the enemy. Stay focused! ?

Another response and Clay's relply

@clayaiken @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump I agree. However, he can't even run a clean campaign, how will he run our country? #NotHired

@tricia_hemel @MELANIATRUMP @realDonaldTrump Now THAT'S the real lesson here.

Clay tweet

This is all so fake and disingenuous and self serving and totally for show that it's nauseating.

Today is "FriendshipIs" day for the National Inclusion Project. Arsenio Hall just tweeted this:

Also, Clay just tweeted. Love my "I dom't care" guy.

It's 9:30 on the east coast and I'm excited to see what you all believe #friendshipis in 30 minutes. Get your tweets ready and click at 10AM

@clayaiken: 10 minutes until we start a full day of friendship! Tweet what #friendshipis to you beginning at 10EDT/7PDT!