#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

He really does have a good time, and definitely "found his voice" using Twitter!

I'm not entirely sure, but I think merrieeee missed one:

I also pray for merrieeee, as I'm leaving for a long weekend vacation in Michigan after work Wednesday evening.  I will have wifi, and will have my iPad, but I've had some trouble with posting tweets via the iPad.  And I'm guessing Clay will have a grand old time on Thursday evening....

Yes, the very same night!  I'm a bit bummed by that, but I've missed other things of Clay's because of vacations, and for the most part, have been able to catch up later.

He certainly was busy last night!  I had to look up Nina Turner...former state senator from Ohio.  After I saw a picture of her, I recognized her -- I saw her on "The Nightly Show" last week.  I was impressed by her.  However, I'm also reading around that there are many Democrats who don't like her, because she was/is an ardent Bernie Sanders supporter.  Shrug.

Love that Donna Brazille is temporarily running the DNC, but really missed her commentary on CNN last night. Not a fan of Nina Turner running the DNC as she might not be very impartial and it is really needed there now.

Have a great vacation Ladyj. :confetti-1: We are going off for a week at Hilton Head this Saturday.

• Like 1

Nice view, Clay!  "On a clear day, you can see forever...."

I'm having some trouble with the Twitter thread (in the news section), so I think I might start a new one....

ETA:  Nevermind. It's my Chrome that's acting up.  It worked fine in Firefox...