#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Great reading your posts. Nice article about Quiana. Glad to hear she is getting more work. She looks great in that photo. Hopefully we will get to see her later this year at the Gala. I'll be there even if I have to hire a service to help my husband as I had to do one year when Clay was on tour. 

I do enjoy watching BOLD on Fridays. Fortunately most Fridays I'm pretty free. Clay has a way of making the guests open up and feel comfortable when answering his questions or comments. I love that he and Carrie can work so well together and appear to really like each other.

Hi Sectman! I deleted. Your thread you started...we stick to a linear thread here, and I did notice that you posted in this thread too! Hope you enjoy your time here.

2 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Hi Sectman! I deleted. Your thread you started...we stick to a linear thread here, and I did notice that you posted in this thread too! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you very much!

Hey everyone,

that was s great article about Quiana! I liked seeing sing with Clay last year at the gala, I hope she'll be there this year.

i had a great time last night I had a girls night with my sister Darice and niece Desiree we ended up going bowling then out to eat. I didn't do tell good bowling but it was fun and that's all that matters. 

Thanks for the heads up about the clack alert.  Have headed over.

That was a nice article about Quiana.  It was nice that Clay was mentioned, not just as someone she sang with, but as a personal friend who is godfather to her son. 

Yeah, I had the Rickey Smith come up on my Facebook over the weekend too.  I'm still very sad about that -- I really liked Rickey, and he seemed like such a nice guy.

Finally got a chance to watch Bold Blend from Friday.  I really liked that episode!  Clay is such a smart man, and he's always prepared for the topic.  Didn't hurt that he looked pretty darn good too!

That article on Quiana was interesting.  Didn't Clay ask us to help out for the funding on this album?  I'm glad she's getting notice for it.

I thought the bold episode was good too.  He's just getting better and better at this.   

I spent the day pampering myself. Deluxe Pedicure, manicure, haircut and a long soak in a bubble bath......heaven! Now I don't want to go to work tomorrow but then something has to pay for this.

Sound cloud app on my tablet has been playing Night Life with Clay Aiken. 

Hard to believe it's been a year. Hope Rickey's family is doing well. 

I don't remember a request for Quiana's cd. Thought Ruben was involvded in a project to preserve Negro Spirituals that needed a little help. 

Since we've got more new members, I'm going to repost this little section from a few days ago.

First and foremost -- this is NOT a private board.  Let me repeat that:  this is NOT a private board.  So, there are a few, ahem, things that go on, on a regular basis, that aren't discussed here.  HOWEVER, we do have a "Members Only" section (link here, located in the "Welcome" section at the top of the main page) that is where certain other things can be discussed.  If you're not sure, contact me and we'll figure it all out.

Hi everyone,

That's nice that Quiana is getting more work.  It would be nice if she will be at this year's Gala.  I am going!

I also hope that Rickey's family is doing ok. 

Have a good day.  Hugs, Sandy

That was such a shock when Rickey was killed - such a nice guy and so talented.  It's hard to believe it's been a year already, and I, too, hope his family is doing OK.

ninna721 - Glad you got your book - that was a bit of a wait!  I hope you enjoy it.

merrieeee - sounds like you had a very relaxing day.

@clayaiken: People who smoke while walking in NYC should have to wear a big bubble over their head. Stop sharing your nasty with everyone behind you!