# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

15 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

It is a looong flight. We fly Southwest to California twice a year. They don't have entertainment either, but we manage just fine. The flights are a bit cheaper and we figure you get what you pay for. I bring newspaper articles that I've been too busy to read and use my Kindle and bring my iPad. I can play word games on the Kindle when I get tired of reading. I also listen to my iPod (Clay) a bit. I notice a lot of people have downloaded movies onto their iPads also.  I actually find it refreshing not to have tv or a movie. 

I don't understand why Clay doesn't fly a different airline-one that does have movies. He certainly can afford to do that.

Been out all night...went to see Weird Al Yankovic in concert!  Great show, love him. 

Anyway, check the members only thread for more today. I won’t be able to check it out until tomorrow. 

Happy Easter to all celebrating. We went to a really nice hotel buffet, but I'm not a big meat eater and I've been off sugar for several months, so I really didn't have much to eat for the price. My husband and son enjoyed it.My granddaughter just liked dessert. 

I’m home again today...sick overnight.  It’s been a rough day and week for me.

But that meant I could watch Bold Blend today!  Here’s the Facebook link.

Edited by ldyjocelyn