ldyjocelyn

"If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

2 hours ago, FearofH2O said:

Merrieeee, have a great cruise. Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

Yes, have a wonderful time.

So nice that Clay sang at the wedding. 

If I don't get here tomorrow I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg

• Like 1

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgivng as well.

Have two--one tomorrow at DD's with her family.

Then on Saturday my sister, two brothers and all spouses are coming to our house for another turkey dinner. 

DH is so clever--he goes out the day after Thanksgivng and gets a fresh turkey for a fraction of what it would have cost the day before Thanksgiving!!  We always have such a good time--this second Thanksgiving is a new tradition we started four years ago. 

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!  I hope you all have lots of food, fun and friends.....

Bold TV's Thanksgiving/Black Friday message.  Love changing "Bold" to "Old" for Clay's birthday!  Nice plug for the Project too!

• Like 1

I’m baaack!   Did ya miss me?   I had a really restful cruise.   We staked out a spot where no one ever went and read to our hearts content.   Just watching the ocean go by is so peaceful.    I forgot it was thanksgiving.  No cooking, no dishes and someone to clean up after me.   

• Like 2

I DID miss you merrieeee!  I hope you had a fantastic vacation with your daughter....

Clay mention this morning on The View, regarding his singing at Meghan's wedding:

I'm wondering if it wasn't "Everything I Have."  I seem to remember that song being pitched to him as a wedding song...

Didn't she say he made her dad cry? So maybe Moon River or another from Tried and True?

If I remember correctly, Clay and John have met before...and liked each other quite a bit.

ETA:  Yes they did.  This was recorded a few months after his Congressional bid:  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!

I hope you have a fantastic day, one with joy, happiness and love.  May your year be fulfilling to you....