ldyjocelyn

"If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Cool!  Here is their pretaped segment:

And you can vote on the cookie here:

An early Merrie Christmas to one and all!  I’m off on a cruise to Puerto Rico for the week, so no nternet or phones!  Yeah!

• Like 1

Have a wonderful trip merrieeee. 

Finished 3 different cookies and wrapped gifts. But woke up with a backache. Advil finally helping. Now have to get cookies to neighbors.

Merry Christmas Eve! 
Just wanted to stop by I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed Christmas! 
Family coming over tonight! We'll be watching my brother and my future sister in laws 2 dogs tonight while they spend the night with her family. It will be loud but fun. 

• Like 1

Thanks ldyj. So much better today. Guess I just overdid it. So much fun delivering the cookies. Many of the neighbors invited me in their homes while I was delivering their cookies. Nice Christmas tradition. Altogether about 18 bags of cookies. So despite the disarray of our family at least that part was great.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. Going to church with my son at 11pm. Its been so long since I've been to church, I hope the walls don't fall in.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at FCA!  I have been sick with a terrible cold for the past five days, and tonight was my first time out since it hit.  My husband and I provided piano music as special music for our 7pm church service.  Now it’s time for “A Christmas Story!”  Tomorrow we will drive 3 hours to get to my brother’s for brunch.  I’ll be meeting a new great niece there, and get to see my niece who now lives in Guatemala.

Thanks ninna! Looks like Clay, Tyra and Thayne had a great day!

ETA:  oooo, a Facebook live!

There's also a video on Tyra's instagram. Clay sings OHN, Thayne plays the piano, and they all end up hamming it up. Looks like they all had a great time.