# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

I enjoyed listening to BOLD today. Morgan was really good with Clay. It almost made me late for a lunch reunion with tax prep pals.

I'm especially appreciative that school is back on a regular schedule. With the closures, delays and exams, I didn't have much time to myself.

I agree, FearofH2O--Clay and Morgan were great together. I do like Carrie, but felt that Morgan seemed more at ease--very good chemistry between them.  It made me want to tune into the business show on Tuesdays--maybe I could learn something!!!

I will have to watch BOLD again--it kept cutting out on me (Periscope) and I missed bits of it.

Have to say--loved the hair--perfect color for him!!  (Although, the hair really never matters--he always looks good to me.)

Happy 15th Anniversary of Clays first Idol appearance! I remember watching Clays audition just thought it was cool that Clay was from Raleigh since I live near Raleigh and thought Clay could sing. I never imagined while watching his audition that 15th years later I would still be This into the fandom I was 14 when Clay was on idol. I never imagined the joy, memories and friendships I would make.

Two separate posts from me, starting with the questionable....

Clay is mentioned in this article, about "bots" and Twitter.  I hesitated to post it, but at the same time, it's put Clay back in the news again.  I also don't think it's a big deal....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/27/technology/social-media-bots.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

The relevant part for Clay stuff:

Devumi also sells bots to reality television stars, who can parlay fame into endorsement and appearance fees. Sonja Morgan, a cast member on the Bravo show “The Real Housewives of New York City,” uses her Devumi-boosted Twitter feed to promote her fashion line, a shopping app and a website that sells personalized “video shout-outs.” One former “American Idol” contestant, Clay Aiken, even paid Devumi to spread a grievance: his customer service complaint against Volvo. Devumi bots retweeted his complaint 5,000 times.

And now the good stuff!

Happy 15th "Take" anniversary!  For me, it's not MY anniversary, per se.  I didn't realize how much I had fallen for him until after the Anomaly, but still, this is a momentous date!  Twilight, I agree about how it's hard to believe I'm still following this man, after all these years.

Clay also posted this video on Facebook.  Too freakin' funny!