# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Hi there, long time no see! I hope this post finds everyone well this evening :) 

I'm posting because I'm in a bit of a bind... I do come here a few times a week still to see what's going on, and I thank you all for posting the tidbits that come out! (even his tweets, because while I follow him I don't always catch his posts.) Occasionally though I like to read from CV as well since sometimes there's things there that don't always make their way here.. and that's where my issue is. Apparently I can no longer sign in, it's telling me my username or password is wrong, and when I go to reset my password, the captcha is outdated and doesn't give a code to input. So I am currently stuck. I'm wondering if someone here could relay the message about their captcha being inactive? And to see if that will allow me to reset my password. Other than that, all I can think of is I got locked out perhaps as well. I did try a few passwords before finding my correct one lol. Or lastly, have they maybe been deleting "inactive" users? I don't post there, I rarely ever did, but I do like to lurk and occasionally read, and I have just within the past month. I can't think that this happened though? Any help to get back in would be appreciated..

Hi shorty!  Good to see you again!

I know there were several long-time members who have had problems logging in to CV lately.  PM me your email address and then I'll forward information on to dancermom.

I'm on vacation this week!!!!  So, no worries on my job.  It's been very relaxing, sitting around watching TV, going to the gym, getting errands done.

My hubby had a phone interview yesterday, so please pray or send good thoughts to him....

I'm still on a high from last weekend, so much fun!  And then the news today brought me down.  Sigh.

Thanks RIFAN!

Thoroughly enjoying my last day of vacation, by sitting in an air conditioned house, watching lots of videos.  

FYI, there's a widespread Comcast/Xfinity outage at the moment:  http://www.kcci.com/article/no-its-not-just-you-theres-a-nationwide-comcast-outage/22002191

On June 29, 2018 at 7:10 PM, merrieeee said:

It may be BS for Clay's season, but how would Clay know what happened (or didn't happen) during Taylor's season?

Speaking of Taylor's season--favorite moment was when Clay appeared singing DLTSGDOM. That's all anyone talked about for days. 

With a little research, I get it now. The Backstreet Boys have a new song out now, called “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart,” and Clay probably thinks it’s the Elton John/Kiki Dee version. 

Happy Independence Day!

Hubby’s band has a gig an hour away from us today, right at noon.  Going to ge hot, with hopefully no storms. Once we get home, we will cook out, and then probably collapse!  

Sitting in my car, parked a block away from my house. Flash flooding is preventing me from getting home. Probably drove through some stuff I shouldn’t have to get this far, but at this point, I’ll wait a bit longer!

Made it home after a half hour.  Husband and I just walked a bit in our neighborhood, and there are places where you can see the water line in the yards!  It was really scary for a while...