# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

4 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

For those who didn't get to see it, as well as me being a person who likes to bring everything important here, this is the Facebook Live from Saturday night:

Thanks for the video, it is always appreciated !

Thanks ldyjocelyn!  I did get to see it on the replay on Facebook.   But, I always appreciate the links you bring.

I don't know how those of you who attended even survived.  He has never looked better. That strawberry blond hair just suits him and makes him look 10 years younger.  Someone said he looked like a young Robert Redford.  But, I'd sooner think he looks like a young Clay Aiken!!  

I talked to a few other Clay fans this past weekend, including Clayskater at CV.  We were talking about the Gala, and she's in charge of the program advertising.  The theme for the Gala is "A Celebration of Friendship."  I was thinking....

...it would be cool if FCA could purchase an ad.  I can try to do a design, and I think the Project can help as well.

I'm thinking we could possibly do one of three options.  The rest are either way out of our price range, or not enough money!

• 1/2 page Black and White (size is 5.25" w x 4.125" h) -- $175
  • 1/2 page Color (same size) -- $275
  • Full page Black and White (size is 5.25" w x 8.25" h) -- $300

Thoughts?  Post ideas on the main thread here, and PM me if you are interested in contributing.  I'll keep track of donations and let you know if we can do this, and if so, at what level.  If we get enough interest, then I'll start working on designs....

I do have to say his hair was gorgeous. It looked so soft......like you could run your fingers through it........not that it crossed my mind.....no not me. 

And skinny with no butt. I would never have noticed if ldyj. had not said something. 

Oh oh yeah I forgot he feels very solid!  I'm not telling on that one!

On 6/12/2017 at 9:11 PM, ldyjocelyn said:

I talked to a few other Clay fans this past weekend, including Clayskater at CV.  We were talking about the Gala, and she's in charge of the program advertising.  The theme for the Gala is "A Celebration of Friendship."  I was thinking....

...it would be cool if FCA could purchase an ad.  I can try to do a design, and I think the Project can help as well.

I'm thinking we could possibly do one of three options.  The rest are either way out of our price range, or not enough money!

• 1/2 page Black and White (size is 5.25" w x 4.125" h) -- $175
  • 1/2 page Color (same size) -- $275
  • Full page Black and White (size is 5.25" w x 8.25" h) -- $300

Thoughts?  Post ideas on the main thread here, and PM me if you are interested in contributing.  I'll keep track of donations and let you know if we can do this, and if so, at what level.  If we get enough interest, then I'll start working on designs....

I'm in!!

57 minutes ago, Twilight926 said:

There's a couple of cute pics from This past weekend  that Cloopy posted on CV last night. 

I'll post them in our private section when I get home later today. 

Just a gentle reminder...this board is public. Certain things and discussions belong in our private section. 

For the record, the banner pics are screenshots from the Facebook Live. 

Pics posted in the private thread.  (If you need help navigating toward this, let me know).

Thanks for those who have gotten in touch with me regarding the ad.  So far, I've got 5 people interested.  If anyone else is interested, please let me know!  

I think it's a great idea Idyjocelyn trying to do an ad for the gala program together  with the theme being friendships so many great friendships have developed because of that gorgeous guy in the great banner above and these boards were apart of  unfortunately I can't contribute any wards it , I haven't been working much lately.