# 71: We're Happy with Clay, and What Else Matters!

ldyjocelyn

Didn't have any idea about a cd release party, although there was one in my town.Drove to Target before work to get a copy of MOAM. I was not on any boards then although I think there was an AI board that I looked at periodically.After the Independance Tour in our town I went to Krispie Kreme where Clay was signing autographs. We also had our pictures taken in front of the store in groups as there were many people waiting in line. Still have the autographed copy of MOAM but the photo has long disappeared off my computer. I still have the hard drive and some time when I actually have a quiet life, I'll spend some time looking for it.

There are a TON of pictures from the Gala at this FB page.  Rehearsal, during the show, and afterwards.  Some really good pictures of Clay, and a couple that are special to Twilight and Dancemom.

I have a slight technical question for y'all!  Take a look at the picture attached -- it's a portion of my screen from the main FCA page.  Do you all have this same thing?  I have this on every computer I use, and my iPad as well.  It also carries over like that to any page visited on FCA.  If you do, I'll report it, as it's a problem for me if I'm searching for something within the board, or if I want to like a particular post (because I can't access the "like," buried beneath all that search stuff).  Let me know!

2018-10-16_1715.png

22 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I have a slight technical question for y'all!  Take a look at the picture attached -- it's a portion of my screen from the main FCA page.  Do you all have this same thing?  I have this on every computer I use, and my iPad as well.  It also carries over like that to any page visited on FCA.  If you do, I'll report it, as it's a problem for me if I'm searching for something within the board, or if I want to like a particular post (because I can't access the "like," buried beneath all that search stuff).  Let me know!

2018-10-16_1715.png

I have that too, but only at the top of my computer screen. I thought it was someone's bright idea of an "invisible" link to follow something, because it is see-through. Would be glad to be rid of it if there's an option to turn it off and on!!

Megan announced the show and she was so excited!  Everyone in the audience got tickets and she’s takin the view cast. She said in a time of strife and divisiveness we need a show like this.   Eeeee