#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

Yup good times are coming...lets start with a PARTAY!!!

for Party day we are relaxing our guidelines about content...we can all be in chat mode right now.

the party will officially begin around 3 ET to coincide with the other boards.

the goal is to have fun and to celebrate that guy up there in the banner and also the community that has formed around him.

IF anyone has any suggestions about activites...feel free to pm me. If not we will just have drinks...djs11 will be serving! and share our favorite yummies...I'm bringing dim sum...YUM.

feel free to share creative writings...and upload pictures...

so party on!

Dammit...trying to do CV's Name that tune and it aint easy...so far only identified 3...

thats pathetic. :(

maybe I need a drink now :P

eta: for today only we are increasing the number of emoticons per post... :00000442:

to about 10... :laola0:

have fun!!!!

Dammit...trying to do CV's Name that tune and it aint easy...so far only identified 3...

thats pathetic. :(

No, not pathetic, considering that a few people are having a hard time naming one. I just entered...I could name 9 practically off the top of my head. 2 more I'm not sure of, and 4 I had to leave blank.

:00000462:

I also love this one --

:club0:

Everybody have fun tonight...everybody Wang Chung tonight. :wein:

OK! Here is the first skit - and bottlecap, I am waiting for yours!

The vacation pics.....a small part of me - no, wait, a big part of me - would kinda like to see the next couple of pictures have George Clooney and the Brangelina and Faye photoshopped in......Fran sitting somewhere holding Raleigh......maybe spot Xtina in a shop.....Jimmy Kimmel showing up everywhere, like Zelig.......

Clay - This Photoshop thing is AWESOME! I want everybody in mah entourage to take a class and learn how to use it, just for fun!

(editor's note - I would kill to hear Clay say "mah entourage" - I even have a small list of candidates....)

Kimmel - Don't be vengeful, Clay, it isn't pretty, and it validates the creeps....

Clay - I know all that, Jimmy, but this is too much fun....look! I put Sarah Silverman in a church just for you!

Kimmel - Hey, thanks! I hope Sarah doesn't tell her "Producers" joke in there....But don't you think it would be bad P.R. if you got caught photoshopping?

Clay - What does Puerto Rico have to do with all this? haha! Are they saying I was in Puerto Rico???? because I don't think I was! Don't want to, either, because I keep seeing that "bad P.R." phrase all over the place.....does Puerto Rico's tourism board know this is going on? Hey! Maybe they need me to do a little tourism video thingy, like I did for Raleigh! Then they could be "GOOD P.R."! Roger....what do you think? Roger? Where'd Roger go???

Kimmel - You idiot! P.R. means Public Relations!

Clay - NONONO! No public relations! I won't even take off a tshirt in front of

a camera! Why would I start having relations in public??? Are you crazy?

Kimmel - Clay, you are missing the point!

Clay - Heh.

:wein::wein::wein::wein::wein::wein:

You can name 9? wow...I think its just the shortness of clips...they all soudn familiar...

the first I think must be a MOAM song...but i don't listen to MOAM songs often. will try again later...

:me0:

Just back in from shopping and eating - good times indeed! Awhoooo Hooooo! :party045:

So I'll have to take a quick jaunt arount the Clay Nation and see what's up. I refuse to participate in any games that try to make me think on the week-end! B)

PARTY ON!

:balloons: :laola0: :04: :fest30: :Pogo0:

Well I have showered...put on my party duds and the blings are all out.

Since I am Filipino, we do not party without food...this is a major part of any celebration...so I better get the potluck buffet ready...just feel free to upload any contributions y' all want to make. I was goign to look for some EE food in commemoration of Clay's trip...but goulash was not appealing to me today...

so I will stick to my favorite finger food of all...Dim sum

start with my three favorites:

ds3.gif

ds4.gif

ds15.gif

and my all time favorite...

ds12.gif

enjoy...I will add to this later...

so anybody want to bring some sushi?

I hear couchie is brigning roast chicken to their party (but this one they actually get to taste)

so where's the bar tender.... :wein:

:nanarow::nanarow:

Well, I actually got to post at the Clackhouse after being a dedicated lurker for a long time. I thought for a second about posting as "Clay Aiken", but I am convinced I would somehow be tracked down, and pushed even farther down the waiting list for membership. :4:

I'm not feeling very creative today, but while I was wandering around my kitchen baking a cake for my mom's birthday tomorrow (sort of like this :fest33: , only lemon), I got to thinking about Clay's new house. Since it is new construction, what custom features do you think Clay had the builders include?

For example: In the kitchen, does Clay have: an in-home Krispy Kreme franchise (Hot Now, indeed); a built-in wine cooler, currently filled with glass bottles of 2% milk, perfectly aligned and chilled to 45 degrees; or Raleigh's sterling silver food bowl, with random kibbles scattered around the floor, so you keep accidently stepping on them and crunching them into the custom tile work?

Got any ideas for the other parts of the house?

The emoticons are cracking me up. There are almost too many choices.

:dance2::dancemexicannana::dancingbanana::dancingnana::music::nanalove::nanadance:

Edited by bottlecap

:00000441: :00000442: :04: :09: :balloons:

[PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All over Clay Nation!! I just am loving this!! It's time to have fun again. Someone put on that new CD and let's listen to a few tunes. Oh, that's right. Not quite released yet.......... DJS--loved your post!!

Yeah, good times rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMMM very interesting question bottlecap...what custom features will we find in Clay;s house...

well if he will have a pool it probably be very far away from the main house and is surrounded with a thick fense so he wouldn;t never be able to wander in...

His bathroom would probably be equiped with JohnD..hairstyling robot...with settings for spike...rooster...or KevinS hairstyles....

But what I always dream of finding in his house is a Kick ass recording studio...

sigh... :00000462: :00000462: :00000462:

he can have his own emoticon band :09:

ready to accompany him when his muse is calling.

Can;t wait to see this later in the year... :club0:

Hmmmm, a few unusual characters are posting at the Clackhouse. I wonder who's responsible for that? :14:

Crap, KAndre's all hoochied out, and I'm wandering around in my JNT hoodie? I feel underdressed for this party.

Clay looks parched. Somebody wanna get him some water?

denvertongue.jpg

Okay, I just posted for the first time ever over at the ClayDawgs board. How soon can I start snooping around to find out which guys are single and available over there? Hee. Maybe I'll give them time to down a few beers first.

:bier:

Okay, I just posted for the first time ever over at the ClayDawgs board.  How soon can I start snooping around to find out which guys are single and available over there?  Hee.  Maybe I'll give them time to down a few beers first.

:bier:

wooo hooo Bottlecap, you crack me up...going to the Claydawgs. Hope everybody is having fun. We're eating, and drinking, and I'm watching a virgin watch Jukebox tour. That's always fun. You know something..that boy can really sang.

:04:

party on!

Whew, I just posted my second part of the game. I better start earlier on the third part - it takes longer when you have most of them done.

Deep breath and I am going to catch up on the ch now.

Don't forget to sign up for the door prizes there - they changed it and now you have to click on a link if the first post. If you haven't done it, do it now. :kra:

Edited by playbiller

Man, this cheese popcorn is making a mess on my keyboard... Oops, I mean the Oysters Rockfeller are divine, the caviar is to die for, and the Cristal is flowing like water. Off to visit the Godiva chocolate fountain. Air Kisses to you all!

:juul: