# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

:00003653:

Happy Birthday, Jenna! :large-smiley-003: Hope to see you somewhere on the Clay Trail this summer! :Tour3: :TourExcite:

Hey....trail....Clay :lightblub: ....Clay trail....treasure....treasure trail.... :hubbahubba:

Edited by muskifest

Ok...you women swinging by Casa Muski today! You may NOT use a bathroom while here, so go at your own house before you get here.

I don't have time to clean the damned things. :medium-smiley-070:

Edited by muskifest

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE have fun Cali girls...I suppose you will say hi to us on Muski's new laptop

and ldyjocelyn and atinal... have a great dinner.

sniff...no one to meet up here in the frozen land of Northeast Quebec...sniff

but I will be ready to partay in California!!!!!

Oh good...so its not only me that is remiss in my cleaning chores.. :allgood:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!!!

:bday2:

Hope to meet up with during the California 3-fer!!

Have a great day!

All you Bay Area Women have an awesome time today. I know you will!!!

Ok, must do something prductive today. Not sure what that will be, but I must.

Hmmm. I could always exercise...... :cryingwlaughter:

Well, that's me. I'm going to go vacuum and sweep the floors and clean the commodes. Uck.

First, though, I want to welcome my friend keepingfaith. Glad you found the board and hope to see you posting soon. What a wonderful introduction story you gave in the newbie thread. Thank you for the nice words. Sometimes the old timer fans forget how special it feels when you first discover Clay and experiencing that fangirly rush. So it is nice to be reminded. {{{hugs}}}

EEEEEEEE! Page one? :cryingwlaughter:

I wondered if I was supposed to do that here, or if that was exclusive to the CH. :cryingwlaughter:

Hi all you wonderful happy, smart and funny Clay fans! I just checked in at the Meet and Greet. I'm so, so glad to be here among you all. I've been reading here for a few weeks and I know this place is absolutely the best fit I've found for my Clay love ... which is unconditional and ecstatic!

With the tour coming up, I look forward to sharing the joy with all of you. I haven't been around the fandom very long, but I'm coming on fast!!!

I love this Magic Man!

MS36.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gotta run errands before I go meet my girls!!
Wee, I'm someone's girl! Hee.

Happy Birthday, JennaZ!

:00003653:

Yay, KeepingFaith joined!!! :wub:

I gotta go get ready to go meet my girls... Hee! *grabs toilet seat covers* LOL!

Moon River kinda freaks me out, but who cares... it's Clay. It's gotta be entertaining. But where is my NoCal concert, dammit!!!

Hi all you wonderful happy, smart and funny Clay fans! I just checked in at the Meet and Greet. I'm so, so glad to be here among you all. I've been reading here for a few weeks and I know this place is absolutely the best fit I've found for my Clay love ... which is unconditional and ecstatic!

With the tour coming up, I look forward to sharing the joy with all of you. I haven't been around the fandom very long, but I'm coming on fast!!!

I love this Magic Man!

MS36.jpg

WOW - great first post, but did you say something? I got distracted by the pretty. Heh.

Unconditional and ecstatic--we've got room for a lot of that!!!

:TourExcite:

Maybe you can join the eHP (evil Houston Posse, I think--it's been initials for so long I'm not sure). Have you "met" KAndre yet? She's got lots of minions but can always find room for another. Hee hee!!!

*waves madly at YSRN* Y'all California girls have fun today--I'm jealous. MUAH!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

hugs2Drose.gif Eeeee a Newbie - Hi Keepingfaith. I am looking forward to discussing all your 'discoveries' in catching up top all these years! It is just so exciting to meet someone who just is getting up to speed and does not have any resentments or idol jealousies.

Of course, it won't be long before I will feel familiar enough to kid you a bit happyguy.gif

WOW keepingfaith...that is some pretty pretty screencap...

you sure will be popular with those kinds of visuals...hee

I think my cousins are very much like you. They loved Clay on AI and bought his CD but never knew about the concerts...oh yeah one of them went to San Jose IT...but was disappointed cos it didn;t ahve BOTW.

I'm sure that there are so much Clay fans out there that have lost touch with him...I'm sure they will be pleasantly shocked by the guy right now...he certainly looks different from the spiky haired guy on AI...

Ok...so you visiting women MAY use the DOWNSTAIRS bathroom after all. However, you may not ask for anything to drink or eat because I haven't gotten around to cleaning the kitchen yet.

Edited by muskifest

JennaZ

champagneBirth.gif

======================================================

:welcome: to keepingfaith! Great posts, although my screen is a little blurry after checking out the screencap. For some reason, my laptop screen doesn't take very well to being licked...

Ok...so you visiting women MAY use the DOWNSTAIRS bathroom after all. However, you may not ask for anything to drink or eat because I haven't gotten to cleaning the kitchen yet.

LOL...girl you're nuts. Of course you can just send people to my house to use the bathroom which is spotless but you'd have to blindfold them to get them past the kitchen.

Welcome KeepingtheFaith. What a great screen name.

Welcome keepingfaith!! I love what you wrote in the Check-in thread and here. This is a board where we still have fun being a Clay fan.

Not that we NEVER disagree with the man - or each other...... We have a wide variey of intelligent, smutty, snarky and nice women here.

I think you'll love it here!

There are quite a few FCAers going to the Texas 2-fer. Hope you have a chance to meet up with every one!

I'm sure that there are so much Clay fans out there that have lost touch with him...I'm sure they will be pleasantly shocked by the guy right now...he certainly looks different from the spiky haired guy on AI...

That's so true. I know a few, including my sister. She insisted, demanded even, that I watch AI2 because of Clay and I first watched for Wildcard. We were the eeeeeeeeeeing, squeeeeeeeeing Clay loving sisters throughout that season. When Clay came out on the AI5 stage last year she called me screaming OMG it's CLAY, OMG it's CLAAAAAAY!

Beautiful.jpg

My sister is not on any fanboards -- and never will be -- but she'll be sitting next to me for the concerts this summer!

I think that clack has reached far and wide and done more for Clay's career than millions and jillions of dollars of promotion could ever have done. Because downloading and watching clack, you don't just like it, or appreciate it, or enjoy it, you go CRAZY for it. At least I have.

Regarding Clay singing Moon River. All I can say about that is I remember the sinking feeling I had for Top 3 when the judges (Paula) selected Mack The Knife for Clay to sing. I was not happy ---- until he starting singing, and then he surprised me once again. Now that's one of my all time favorite Clay performances. He was nothing short of spectacular. And the look on his face when he finished is in my heart forever.

PDVD_081.jpg

Well Keepingfaith..I don;t know if you have the clack of Clay singing a snip of moon river. He sang it to Diane Sawyer during his first primetime interview...since then that is one of those clacks that people always saye they would like to see...the complete version of Moonriver...I know I am very excited for it. But now some of the same people hate the idea that he is singing it...just because it does not fit what they think he should sing.

When I read the reactions of people to the 5 possible songs in the set list I keep wondering don't they know Clay by now? These songs are just in line with the songs he has always sang. I think people are really looking for a different Clay than the one we already know. They want him to sound just like every other artist on the radio today...but one of the things I always loved about Clay is that he is a different type of pop star...why do they want to make him ordinary...and fit the formula on radio? Yeah that would probably make him more popular...but to what cost? his artistic soul? He already stood up to Clive in the past and now he is being given free reign to find his artistic direction. I just want to see what he wants to do...cos I don't need him to sound like all the other artist I have in my ipod. Everyone of them are unique...and thats why Clay can stand proud among them...he retains his own distinctive sound...and that is how it should be.

This is couche and I'm writing from Muski's house. Hmmmm.... it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to navigate this Apple laptop. It surely is not the same as what I' used to. Anyway, we are waiting for YSRN. Kenny asked us to keep her out of trouble. Why on earth would he ask us to do that? We're all so innocent. heeeee

Hey, couchie wanted me to edit her post. She said it takes her too long to do it...heh. I took out one of the "Anyway"'s from the original paragraph.

You know, it's sorta cool when people come to my house. Makes me clean up.

The downstairs, at least.

Edited by muskifest

Ansa, what you said about Clay being a different kind of pop star is so true. I think their expectations of Clay says a lot more about them than it does Clay. I think Clay chooses songs that show off his voice and versatility. Does it mean more to them that Clay is not perceived as cool, or that they are not perceived as cool? When a fan looks at a possible 5 songs in a set list and says maybe they are glad the tour isn't coming near them, WTF. It just frustrates me, just move on already. I'm sure there are other more "rockin" singers they could be fans of. Oh, but you know what? They wouldn't have that VOICE, that's what has and always will set Clay apart.

Well, I'm off in a few minutes to meet someone who is always happy to see Clay, no matter what he's going to sing. I'm on my way ldyj

Oh, and California girls, have a great time today

Welcoming presents for keepingfaith:

240371481.jpg

240368147.jpg

She's got a bit of a foot-on-the-boot-heel fetish, I hear.

So you're reading minds now, too? I'll be good on my first day, but I'll just say I could give that man a foot massage he'd never forget ... and let's leave it at that. Like I said, it's the first day and all.