FCA Photo Tourney...Round 4

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Wow, another close one yesterday!

Blame this matchup on my husband. As you may have read when I sent out the email last weekend, my husband helped me randomize the pictures by drawing numbers, and I literally relied on "the luck of the draw." Little did I know that we'd get something like this....two similar pictures, with practically the same outfit, same tour even -- but also the same cute guy!

rtm_002.jpg

OR

Misty.jpg

Don't forget to vote at the top of the page!

Oh, now that's just cruel! Cruel and wrong. So, SO WRONG!!!

#2 is one of the most amazing moments in concert history. If it were clack, there would be no contest. But this is a photo contest, so I voted for #1 just because he's so friggin' beautiful in it. Those hands.... *whimper*

And you know, I'm pretty sure that glow ain't just the fancy lighting.

:flirtysmile3:

Each day's competition has been so tough, I find myself voting emotionally. Whichever hits me hardest at first glance, that's what I go with. I love them both! But voted for number 2 today. I wish I had been there. Thank God for Clack and Clack Goddesses.

Fun game!

Oh, now that's just cruel! Cruel and wrong. So, SO WRONG!!!

#2 is one of the most amazing moments in concert history. If it were clack, there would be no contest. But this is a photo contest, so I voted for #1 just because he's so friggin' beautiful in it. Those hands.... *whimper*

And you know, I'm pretty sure that glow ain't just the fancy lighting.

:flirtysmile3:

DITTO (TM Ruben Studdard - after Clay gave a lengthy response to a question asked of both he and Clay). Am with Cindilu2 all the way.

Um...not bragging, but I was there for #2. It was total love for this man.

How can one choose? *sigh* I love them both. His hands and facial expression are so Clay in the first pic -- and then there is all that emotion on his face and knowing why -- I had to go with #2 only because of the love shown to Clay that night. I wasn't there but could feel it through the camera lens from our great clack dealers. I can't imagine how he must have felt.

love the contest -- thanks --

I also had to go with #1 for the same reason as cindilu. Just look at those lips and the hands. I was there for #2, and like cindilu, if it had been clack, it would have to be that one but for sheer beauty alone, #1 gets my vote.

Those eyelashes, those lips, those hands. Ooo Mama!! I'd vote for #1 if the page didn't show I've already voted in this.

:huh:

Fairly sure I've not been to this thread for #4's matchup today.

This round is too cruel. I think we should have the option to call it a tie just one time. I love both photos. They show totally different emotion on his face. Hard, Hard, Hard. I finally went for #1. I just realize that I have voted for #1 every time. I guess the moment I see the first picture, I am a goner. What am I to do?

#2 def...

I missed that concert, flying home in a freakin' blizzard just after the NY and DC concerts. If only I had known... I would have completely skipped both of the above for this one.

But we pays our money, we take our chances. Right?

Though #1 ain't bad either.

#2 is a classic, of course and I'm so glad we have it to keep. But as far as just a PICTURE? GAH.

I'ts #1....again, it's about our collective awakening to the sensual side of Clay...all through AI he played the 'cute' guy, sweet, etc., with only a hint of the sex-xaaay (Solitaire, TLS, etc.)...but in this tour he showed us a new side (or front, if you will ;) )...and this picture just represents one of the ways he did that....

GAH.

#1 Because it has been a favorite of mine for years, and it appears on my desktop often.

Thanks for the larger, clearer version!!

No2 is historic, and Its great, but #1 is just too beautiful for words.

PS: Does anyone know for sure if #1 is Tampa or Raleigh or NY? I have it as a Buzztechie photo but not sure what show its from.