FCA Photo Tourney...Round 9

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

#1 for obvious reasons -- he's walking on air, and the Clay Nation is also walking on air since yesterday. I love the movement in that picture -- another one I had not seen before. This contest is providing a motherlode of goodness. Thanks, LdyJ!

Hee, so far not one of my votes has been the winner. I must have very different taste to the rest of you. I did have trouble the other day with the choice between the trunk & bangs and the Gala beard, but other than that it's been pretty cut and dry for me....but it's never been the popular choice! Hmmmm?

Don't feel bad, Claymatron. I'm running about 50-50 with agreeing with others. But......it's a good thing. Just goes to show how diverse Claynation is and how OMC appeals to so many different tastes!!! :flirtysmile3:

I like #2 today.............see what I mean?!!

Don't feel bad, Claymatron. I'm running about 50-50 with agreeing with others. But......it's a good thing. Just goes to show how diverse Claynation is and how OMC appeals to so many different tastes!!! :flirtysmile3:

I like #2 today.............see what I mean?!!

Why cant we choose both, LOL. They are both so gorgeous.

It's been difficult choosing for me as well. My choices don't often win, but I love seeing pics that I haven't seen for a long time!

DEFinitely #1 for me, no prob choosing, altho' I do love the face pic, those lovely furry brows, lips pursed, oo yum!

Sally, I'll echo that -- "whole man in motion" -- plus I SO LOVE to see Clay "in full cry" while singing.

Come to think of it, "in full cry" while doing som'pin' ELSE would be good also. Oooh Bon's smuttin'!!

:hubbahubba:

Lovin' both of these. Of course, I'm a mouth woman...those lips! :hubbahubba: However, I have many beautiful Clay mouth/lips/tongue pics that I like better than the one here and I have NO other levitating Clay pics. LOVE this one! The passion and power and energy he puts in this song (DSIA)...it's my favorite song of his in the Christmas group....

And I also love his hand grabbing his long, beauteous coat here....

#1, baybee!

Hee, so far not one of my votes has been the winner. I must have very different taste to the rest of you. I did have trouble the other day with the choice between the trunk & bangs and the Gala beard, but other than that it's been pretty cut and dry for me....but it's never been the popular choice! Hmmmm?

Ditto.

Yesterday's poll, I think, was a total blow out.
Yup and the one before and I was in the minority both times, lol.

This one is verra, verra hard. My first instinct was number 2 baybee!!! :hubbahubba:

I'm a sucker for JBT pix like that. I was in the real minority re: the AI5 and ATDW bangs and really disliked that hair "phase" (yeah, ok... I hated the bangs with a passion!). for quite a while I was living on JBT pix and that one was definitely a favourite of mine....but then...

I took a closer look at number one...and...and... he's floating in mid-air!!!! Way kewl! :clap: and pullin' at the ass area of the long black coat of wonder and...and...and...

:hubbahubba:

I love both of them!!!!

:Iluvclaysbutt:

OK, that first one intrigued me...was looking and now... can somebody take out that gray rectangle speaker right above his head? It looks like he has a block floating above his head now to me, lol. Looks like he's wearing a hat, lol.

I'm weird. I know. :cryingwlaughter: