FCA Photo Tourney...Round 14

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Number one, gotta be. And I think that Clay said that the pic from the photo shoot for LTS was his favorite pic of himself. Now this many not have been the one he is thinking of but close enough. I am a sucker for any pic where Clay looks directly at me, I mean the camera.

I had to go with #1 too, but the fingers mesmerized me in #2 and I could hardly look away. Geez! Normally I go for the un-posed shots. It was a hard one!

Loved #2 pic but voted for that LOOK in #1!! Wooahh.

I believe Clay said the cover photo on LTS was his favorite, but I don't have that one to post, dangit. It was in my old computer that got fried in '05. Somebody else that has it PLEEZ post.

This was easy for me- #2. I'm just a sucker for pictures of Clay with kids- any kids. I like #1 a lot but in the end, #2 got my vote.

This is the first real toughie for me. Of course, I'm in lust/love with the first pic. The open necked shirt that revealed chest hair for those with zoom abilities! The LOOK in his eyes is maybe the bestest ever. Love it.

But I remember my reaction to the Chamberlain picture. The knowledge that his relationship with Quiana was indeed a special one, a permanent family one---becoming someone's godfather IS special. Hated his hair but for once I looked past that, heh. The hand and the way he was holding the tiny baby so dearly. Those fingers. Just the whole conceptual effect. Yep, muski's gonna go against her expected 'character' and vote for # 2

I've always loved #1 and would have chosen that, but Clay and that little baby just turned me to mush.

If it was up to me, #1 would probably win this whole tournament!

THE BLUE SHIRT RULEZ!!

bottlecap apparently does not suffer from baby guilt, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

Ldyj is meeeeeeeeeeean. :smack:

#2 is sweet but gotta go with Clay on the rockz! :Iluvclaysbutt:

ETA:

Holee crap! I'm in the majority 2 times in a row!

:yeahthat:

That picture is probably one of my Top 3 Clay pictures of all time. :perfect10:

:hello:CarolinaBound - haven't seen you around in ages! :hug:

I had to go with #2. No contest for me.