FCA Photo Tourney...Round 21

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

#1 fo' sho' in my book!! Altho' the image of mouth open and tongue showing was waaay tempting.

#1 is a fantastic Kareneh picture fo' sur'! It's the eyes... the eyes are g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

And, the compostion of the whole picture is just beautiful... the lighting, just everything. Makes it a work of art more than #2.

#1 is a fantastic Kareneh picture fo' sur'! It's the eyes... the eyes are g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

And, the compostion of the whole picture is just beautiful... the lighting, just everything. Makes it a work of art more than #2.

Couldn't have said it better....gorgeous!!

I'm voting for #1 too . It's an easy choice ... unless you begin to stare at #2 . Then the Siren's Call Effect begins to take hold of you and you want to change your mind .

... not that I would know anything about that :flirtysmile3:

Then the Siren's Call Effect begins to take hold of you and you want to change your mind .
Bwah, yeah that! It does make it tough when nearly all of the fan pics, taken through the eyes of love and/or lust, are so freaking wonderful. And different. So many facets to the man and the fandom, eh?

But I had to go with #1!!!! Oh those eyes.....and everything else! :lipstick:

Normally, I would be keeping a list of members who publicly admitted to voting against THE TONGUE. And there would be consequences. However, in this instance I am willing to grant some leeway because of the compelling case made by the GREEN EYES.

Just this once, though.

My goodness, where was no. 1 taken? I don't remember seeing that one before, it took my breath away!

Pretty sure by the hair and the dark coat that it was JNT2...the DSIAFCD outfit with the red tie.

Normally, I would be keeping a list of members who publicly admitted to voting against THE TONGUE. And there would be consequences. However, in this instance I am willing to grant some leeway because of the compelling case made by the GREEN EYES.

Just this once, though.

The tongue was sorta drawing me in there a little but no denying #1.

There are better tongue pictures....sounds like a good theme for Main, huh?

:bolt:

#1 is just beautiful. I'd never seen that one before either so I grabbed that baby up right away.

I'm shocked at how many haven't seen that beauty before.

His eyes... :Thud:

Wanna makey the mic go away... The top half of the photo is just...perfection.