FCA Photo Tourney...Round 29

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

I wish this contest would go on FOREVER! I'm so impatient while the page is loading, dancing in my chair singing, "show me the purties, show me the purties"! Yeah I know, they are coming for me soon, but I've had a great run!

#2 gets my vote. I loved everything about that whole show and I was there. I was at the mini concert, right in front. It was so awesome. Loved this look.

I predict a blowout!

#2 gets my vote. I loved everything about that whole show and I was there. I was at the mini concert, right in front. It was so awesome. Loved this look.

This is so hard!

I love the look of - curious amusement (?) - in the first one.

I love the look of devious HAWTNESS in the second one.

Besides, I was THERE! :)

What to do?

What to do?

Guess I'll vote with - - -

I was THERE!

:cryingwlaughter:

achinforclay? I was there in the front also...I was part of the batch, who stood in line for the studio and people held spots for people and people kept butting in in front of us and we didn't get in, so they took us around back and let us up front for the concert. It was fun...albeit weird cuz we were expecting to be inside watching the taping. Flew from Ontario to LA for the taping and I've still yet to see a studio taping of anything! Loved the flash of tummy.

That being said, I still don't like the bangs, lol...so it's number 1.

Edited cuz gangs aren't bangs. :huh:

Oboy, definitely #2 for me!! Everything about that Kimmel appearance was Yum City!!

I remember Clay's astonished look at that clip of the girl who'd got him to autograph her upper back getting it tattooed on !! And then he showed Jimmy his "tattoo" where they'd airbrushed JK's face on Clay's leg after he shaved the leg hair so it would airbrush OK. It was too sad that the live show cut off before those of us at home could get to hear much.

ldyjocelyn I apologize for cursing at you just now. As I quickly scrolled down to reveal #1, I was thinking what an adorable early picture it was and how could I possibly resist that lovely vulnerable expression..... until I saw #2. He is freakin' adorable in #1 and I would vote for that pic if it were up against almost anything from the JBT, SRHP or CITH tours, but I can't resist the look of that Kimmel appearance. #2 for me. Sorry precious, adorable, beautiful #1.

I was there, too. I loved watching the rehearsal... seeing him on the couch relaxing with Q & A, watching Angela rolling up his pants so they fit better. Seeing his palpable joy at performing for us again.

I will never understand why they never put the video of the concert on the Cadillac Garage. They would have gotten a million hits.

#2 all the way!!!

He looks sooooooo young and cute in #1. :wub: But I'm a sucker for the sexy sideways glance in #2. :flirtysmile3:

Aww man. I hate when I pick the same one as CF cuz then it always loses. The only time she picked the winner was on the day she didn't vote.

Kimmel picture was it for me. I love that look and that picture. It is my picture on my laptop. I was also there. I only had a ticket for the concert, but was able to watch the rehersal through the fence. I would say I was about 8-10 rows back, center stage. I had a perfect view, of those pants. LOL!!!!

Aww man. I hate when I pick the same one as CF cuz then it always loses. The only time she picked the winner was on the day she didn't vote.

No, actually...I've done well recently. :curtsie: The long-haired red-carpet sex god in a suit won yesterday! :clap: