FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 9

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Yesterday's was hard... today's is harder yet! Both gorgeous pictures... both great memories. However, that profile is just very hard to beat, even by the jeans of yum! :cryingwlaughter:

Yep. Difficult choice (a testament to the amazing photographers we have in this fandom) but I made it quickly. Even more elemental than the singer is the beautiful man.

I may be alone in this one but it's #1 for me. I can't resist those Wango Tango jeans and the sexy guy in them. As much as I love profile pictures of Clay, the Wango Tango jeans just do something to me. Can't resist them! Love the way he's leaning in that picture too.

I may be alone in this one but it's #1 for me. I can't resist those Wango Tango jeans and the sexy guy in them. As much as I love profile pictures of Clay, the Wango Tango jeans just do something to me. Can't resist them! Love the way he's leaning in that picture too.

Yeah all of that! #1 for me too!

Hey, no problem choosing for me, and you ain't alone Achin!! There are plenty of pix of Clay's handsome profile, but not that many of long, lanky, jean-clad Wango Tango Clay. The fur on his arms is another thrill. Total yumminess to me!!

I wasn't at either of these events, but I remember my reaction when I saw the turtleneck, stubblyneck, profile pic. I know most people went apeshit over the Wango!Tango!Jeans!, and they are nice, of course.

But that whole look---the long coat, the soft turtleneck, the stubble and hair....gah and holyshit. :Thud: That pic makes me want to take my fingernail and just scribble around his stubble, starting on his jaw under his sideburn and then along the sensitive skin of his neck...around, around, down...and then just slip my fingers under the soft cover of the sweater and explore...then trace with my tongue and lips the trail I blazed with my fingers....

:tasty:

I wasn't at either of these events, but I remember my reaction when I saw the turtleneck, stubblyneck, profile pic. I know most people went apeshit over the Wango!Tango!Jeans!, and they are nice, of course.

But that whole look---the long coat, the soft turtleneck, the stubble and hair....gah and holyshit. :Thud: That pic makes me want to take my fingernail and just scribble around his stubble, starting on his jaw under his sideburn and then along the sensitive skin of his neck...around, around, down...and then just slip my fingers under the soft cover of the sweater and explore...then trace with my tongue and lips the trail I blazed with my fingers....

:tasty:

Sold. #2. :Thud: