FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 10

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

I can't believe I'm the first one to comment but it's #2 for me today. I absolutely love him with that beard or stubble. It's just a complete turn-on for me. I love it because of what he was doing when it was taken, we get the profile, the eyelashes, that beautiful nose and the longer hair. I hope this one wins today.

Oh, dear. In #1 he's wearing my favorite concert outfit of all time and his hand is doing that thing to Ms Microphone that always made me wish to come back in another life as a microphone stand and his hair looks as if it's whispering to me to rifle my fingers through it and...

But I actually gasped when I saw #2 that first time. It's such an intimate photo. His uncombed beard, the somewhat oily hair. The highlights catching the sun...the freckles and eyelashes naturally breathtaking...and the context---all grabbed me and haven't let go. #2, please.

I can't believe I'm the first one to comment but it's #2 for me today. I absolutely love him with that beard or stubble. It's just a complete turn-on for me. I love it because of what he was doing when it was taken, we get the profile, the eyelashes, that beautiful nose and the longer hair

And babies! Clay and babies is just plain sexy. There is probably something wrong with that statement, but there it is. Hand him a baby and I think about procreating.

Lord, he's beautiful.

I can't believe I'm the first one to comment but it's #2 for me today. I absolutely love him with that beard ... I love it because of what he was doing when it was taken, we get the profile, the eyelashes, that beautiful nose and the longer hair. I hope this one wins today.

... I actually gasped when I saw #2 that first time. It's such an intimate photo. His uncombed beard, the somewhat oily hair. The highlights catching the sun...the freckles and eyelashes naturally breathtaking...and the context---all grabbed me and haven't let go. #2, please.

YEAH THAT!!

He is soooo beautiful. No matter what color his hair is, that auburn beard tells the story in my opinion. Remember his comment to Kimmel about the "comb-over beard" and how he grew it on purpose to fit in while in Afghanistan and wore a robe, and no other men did and he stuck out like a sore thumb looking like Jesus.

Hand him a baby and I think about procreating.

Lord, he's beautiful.

I love this!

Only for some reason just looking at him or even thinking about him and I think about procreating. It doesn't take much I admit :DoClay:

On a more serious note: I voted for #2. I always seem to choose the "humanatarian Clay" over any other. I think it has to do with why I'm still such an ardant fan. Because it's what I believe comes from within him that I truly love and admire. Even lust. Much more so than the exterior which, IMO, is already far superior to any other performer out there! I think that's what really makes him beautiful! :wub::wub:

Wowza, this may be the most lop-sided vote yet. And I'm gonna add to the landslide, because that beard? OMG. Does all kinds of good things for me.

We may never see it again, but lordy, it was niiiiiiiiiiiiice while it lasted!