FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 14

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

:wtfcat:

Crap, crap, crap! Here I am getting ready to board a freakin' plane and I have to deal with THIS first? I can live with the fact that in the last contest there WAS no loser---yesterday's pics were both too yummy to rate...

Today? Well, shit.

My favorite pre-reconstruction smile, face, etc. in my favorite three-piece suit worn during my favorite "F-U" moment on camera to Kelly Bitcha? vs....casually HAWT and confident man about town, sooooo busy on the phone with some important person, looking delicious enough to devour right there on the sidewalk?

I can't deal. I'm taking my daughter to college today. There's enough stress in my life without this kind of torture. :surrender:

:thtwister2:

Crap, crap, crap! Here I am getting ready to board a freakin' plane and I have to deal with THIS first? I can live with the fact that in the last contest there WAS no loser---yesterday's pics were both too yummy to rate...

Today? Well, shit.

My favorite pre-reconstruction smile, face, etc. in my favorite three-piece suit worn during my favorite "F-U" moment on camera to Kelly Bitcha? vs....casually HAWT and confident man about town, sooooo busy on the phone with some important person, looking delicious enough to devour right there on the sidewalk?

I can't deal. I'm taking my daughter to college today. There's enough stress in my life without this kind of torture. :surrender:

WORD!

Let's see...#2 a photo I have always loved of Clay, a lovely smile, twinkling eyes, really cute.

I react to it the way I would to a great photo of my son when he was that age but there is something about #1 that really attracts me in a way that is definitely not maternal.

So #1 it is!

Today? Well, shit.

WORD!

:word:

(except for the daughter part...and the getting on the plane part)

:Ahh:

No prob deciding for me!! If I could put only one of these in my old h.s. locker to see daily, it definitely would be #2.

The hair. The GGs with well shaped brows. The cute almost-laughing smile. Gaaaahh.

This contest is getting harder and harder and the pictures are getting yummier and yummier!!!

#2 for me, tho I love #1. I'll echo muski... Loved the hair, loved the suit, loved the smile, loved the eyes.

Well CRAP! I saw #1 full on screen and just prayed that it wouldn't be another pic I loved when I scrolled down. Yeah, that didn't work out so well. :-(

This might be the most difficult choice to date for me. I'm tempted to look and see if there's a front-runner before I vote so I can be spared the pain of choosing. [/dramaqueen]

DAMN!!!

I think I'll always have to go with that gorgeous, touchable hair and crooked smile.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh.

(ETA: and now I see it's another nail-biter in the works. Eeep!)