2010 Gala breakfast

FearofH2O

I will be arriving on Sat. about noon from Calif. and would love to get have breakfast at the Irish pub on lSunday just like last year. the breakfsst was really a brunch. Very good. any one else interested? Anyone for lunch on Sat. or early dinner before the Gala? When we went to the PBS show and then breakfast at the Pub it wasn'very good then because it was not the regular brunch and I was disappointed. But I guess brunch{ the good one is only on a sunday}.

Evelyn I like the Marriott but your right the Irish Pub was very good. FromClaygary planned it the last two years. One year we had brunch at the Marriott and it was very good too and closer. I'm also staying at the Marriott again Friday and Saturday nights..

I'll ask FromClaygary if she is planning anythin this year. If not let's plan on lunch or breakfast together. Anyone else interested?

I talked to the Marriott about a get together for breakfast on the 17th. They can seat up to fifty of us but we need at least ten. We will be seated together in one area so we can walk around and meet others. They are open until 11 and they do have brunch or order off the menu.

Let me know if this sounds good and if you can attend , also if you have others who would like to attend.

Sounds good to me too, will ask my roomies if they would like to go too!

By the way I will be at the Marriott for 2 nights in the end the Friday and Sat nights and go to the other hotel for Sun and Mon nights near the Crabtree Mall.

Is it too late to add me on? Yeahyouregifted said she'd give me a ride to the airport after the breakfast. Now I gotta book a flight home, lol. What time are people planning on?

BTW... I'm still looking for a roomie or two to stay with me at the belden stratford for both wed and thurs nights. I have allclaylong with me on Thursday night.