# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

His diplomatic skills help him, not to mention his international relations! Speaking of which...an important two tweets from him:

1,000,000 kids could die in the Sahel. We can save them if we act now. Sound the alarm. Share this video.youtu.be/zRg9izN6T3s #SahelNOW

• 1,000,000 children could die in the Sahel if we don't act. Why isn't this on the news? Sound the alarm. unicefusa.org #SahelNOW

Next tvgasm recap

Not as much Clay as the first part, although, her last statement of the recap picks Clay to win it all at this point.

____

Twitter picture from entertainment.com (the sponsors of the next challenge), with the tag line about the three celebrities being "hard at work:"

Apj507jCMAAZgO2.jpg

Whoa! From the National Inclusion Project's webpage (and Facebook):

The National Inclusion Project is pleased to announce that we have received a phenomenal estate gift valued in excess of $1.1 Million. The donor wishes to remain anonymous but allowed us to share the fantastic news. This pledge will open doors for many children in the future and shows the faith placed in our organization to ensure that no child sits on the sidelines. On behalf of the children this gift will impact, we extend our heartfelt appreciation!

YAY!

The National Inclusion Project is pleased to announce that we have received a phenomenal estate gift valued in excess of $1.1 Million. The donor wishes to remain anonymous but allowed us to share the fantastic news. This pledge will open doors for many children in the future and shows the faith placed in our organization to ensure that no child sits on the sidelines. On behalf of the children this gift will impact, we extend our heartfelt appreciation!

YAY!

This is just great..so happy for them!

Kim

:snoopy::wub:

YAY!

Just amazing! So happy for them.

Back from my afternoon-long meeting, and I found this:

Starpulse Long clip for the week

Off to watch!

ETA: Well, Lisa -- karma's a bitch, ain't it? Waiting for Aubrey to get her come-uppance as well. OTOH, I'm still cracking up at Paul Sr. as "The Dad."

And I forgot, we got a tweet today from Clay. A verrrrry interesting tweet, IMO:

Let your local orchestra know you'd like me to RT “@yourpalv: When are you going to come sing again in Canada?”

Hellllooooooooooooooooo!

Anybody home?

It's been a beautiful day here (albeit cool) and so I've been just chillin'.

Loved the clips from yesterday, and will look forward to more coming up soon!

Hi Ldyj! :hello:

I'm here, having my coffee, enjoying easter Saturday.

Next weeks CA looks interesting. Wonder when Aubrey goes - She seems like a nasty piece and Lisa

does seem just a bit craaazy but both so full of themselves. Oh well I guess it makes for good TV. I

sometimes get a bit stressed watching it though. I guess it reminds me a bit of some people I have

worked with over the years, but thankfully no more. I am mainly left to get the job done without much

interference and am in one place for only a few days every few months - it just suits me better. I

always hated the office politics and I was always crap at it. CA reminds me of this albeit in a

really condensed hothoused way.

We have had lovely weather for Easter (for a change!) so DH and I started painting our fence

yesterday. Good to get it started but a looong way to go!

I better go now - two boys need taxiing! Have a good day!

Just checking in to see if anything is going on. I've had a fairly relaxing day, since it is the first day I've stayed home since Mom fell on March 14th. Did some cooking and cleaning, and took the dogs to the puppy park. Now I'm packing to get ready to leave tomorrow for a week. Looking foward to CA on Sunday night......those previews are CMSU! Not necessarily looking forward to the Lisa L show, I kind of hope she goes home soon.

Good Morning,

Having a houseful for dinner tomorrow so lots to do today. Phone rang at 3:30 this morning and it was hubby's job asking him to come in early..so did not need that. Going to color eggs today with Austin..should be fun! Have cleaning and cooking to do...sun is shining even though it is going to be cool.

Looking forward to the show tomorrow night..hopefully all my company will be gone by the time the show starts or else they will just have to watch it with me, LOL.

Kim

We are having a quiet Easter. We went to visit our ex-neighbor who is almost 90 last night at the retirement village where he lives with his wife of 85. She fell last week and broke her leg just above the knee so is in the full care facility on the same site. She asked us to eat with him so he won't be lonely. We stopped in to visit with her after dinner. She can't wiat to get back to her independant living apartment. Her neighbors are missing her too as she makes the best sourdough bread and rolls. One of the physical therapists at the facility is watching over her starter mixture and feeding it to keep it going. :cryingwlaughter:

Her daughter is bringing over pizza and beer for their Easter dinner.

I'm going to lunch in a few minutes with a Clay fan from another board who I discovered is about an hour away from me! Fun to EEEEEE in public.

Hope everyone has a blessed Passover and Easter.

Fear, beer and pizza for Easter sounds pretty awesome to me. My husband and I will go to church and then over to a friend's house for dinner.

In Clay related news, Interview with Teresa Guidici regarding filming Celebrity Apprentice. The interviewer is a psychologist, and it's really interesting. The interviewer admires Clay's playing, and I thought this was interesting from Teresa:

You know who makes it the longest? The people who put their heads down and work their butts off. The people who don't care about how much camera time they get, but just want their team to win every time.

In Clay related news, Interview with Teresa Guidici regarding filming Celebrity Apprentice. The interviewer is a psychologist, and it's really interesting. The interviewer admires Clay's playing, and I thought this was interesting from Teresa:

You know who makes it the longest? The people who put their heads down and work their butts off. The people who don't care about how much camera time they get, but just want their team to win every time.

I love this quote from the interviewer as well: "Clay Aiken really stands out this season; he is professional, hard working, amiable and humorous."

I liked that quote too jmh!

Back from lunch -- it was grand finding someone within driving distance with whom I can squee and EEEEEEEEEEEE over Clay! Hopefully, we'll be able to get together more soon!

NBC has the photo gallery from this week's episode up. Don't click if you want to know who wins or loses, as it's pretty easy to tell. However, I'm infinitely in love with this long, lean picture:

TheCelebrityApprenticePhotosAdHawkNBCcom.png