Got your tickets?

Clayniac

Hey!

So presale is going on right now....SO not fair... :(

Anyways, most ticket sales are happening on Saturday, and of course, I'm going to be going to the NOvember 15th, Salt Lake City concert. I hope for great floor tickets, as I'll log in registered and hurry and buy my tickets! :lol:

Anybody got theirs yet?

Hey!

So presale is going on right now....SO not fair... :(

Anyways, most ticket sales are happening on Saturday, and of course, I'm going to be going to the NOvember 15th, Salt Lake City concert. I hope for great floor tickets, as I'll log in registered and hurry and buy my tickets! :lol:

Anybody got theirs yet?

I got tickets for both Oregon concerts. Quite a few actually. My friend in CT was buying them for me as well so I have about 8 tickets. Her tickets were all Floor seats!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!! Good luck with yours!!!

I'm lucky this time.... Clays coming to Vancouver BC on November 2nd......He's actually starting the whole tour here.....(we may not let him leave). I can't wait....

I have Centre, Row 11, seats 51 & 52...... I also have extra tickets for Vancouver's concert.... LC, Row 20, Seats 37-40 (40 is an aisle seat) and Centre, Row 21, Seats 49-50. I'll sell this for what they cost me $103.75 Cdn. Email me at dianemcp@yahoo.com if you want them.

Then, I'm leaving the next day and a group of us are going down to Portland (Theater in the Clouds) for November 3rd's concert......Section 121, Row A, seats 11-13.

Whoopee !!!! Two concerts !!! in 2 days!!!

Diane

I think I'll be flying high

I was on at 10:00 AM sharp in KC for 1 seat and the best I could get was 6th row, left side, seat 3. The rest was in the back 10 rows. Even if i did 2 or 4 seats, still no center sec. in front or the middle. Midland TicketMaster Tickets sucked big time. I wrote and complained to TicketMaster they had no seats in the center, even in the 1st 10 minutes. My friend in San Diego had seats 7 row center, and I went on 15 minutes after 10 on the west coast same venue and had 5 row tickets I could of had. KC SUCKS :angry:

Don the pin Guy LOL

wow, how can some of you afford to go to more than one concert? I'm still saving penny by penny for saturday, 10 Am! I'm afraid that quite a few rows are going to be sold already! I've got to beat row 24!!!

I didn't have any luck getting KC tickets either. It seemed like they would release a few here and there. I was on first thing and got seats in the Balcony. Others got on hours later and got much better seats. Fingers crossed for the public sale tomorrow.

HI Everyone! I know it's been a week since the official sale for Salt Lake city, sorry. :lol:

Anyway....I got row 15 aisle seats on the FLOOR. Which is much better for me...because last time I was row 24! WHOO!

I have my tickets to the Atlanta Concert. I can hardly wait to see him...Is it hot in here or is it just Clay? Whew! Anyways I have seats in the lodge which is the next row up fro the floor and on the 5th row. I have never been to the Atlanta Civic center so I have no clue where I will be sitting. Got my fingers crossed that I dont have to wear my glasses and a binocular. I was on the last row on the floor at the last concert I went to (Independent tour) And I forgot my glasses, so I wore my moms and had binoculars and still couldnt see him. Oh Well. Maybe I will win a meet and greet. Hope I can see him then. lol. :lol:

Edited by WhatWouldClayDo07