Nov. 2, Vancouver

Ansamcw

Here we GO again....

FIRST CONCERT!!!!

Cellstream Party Tonight...we will start monitoring the boards at Midnight EST tonight...

Hope you can join us. We will give you the latest news...the cellcert reposrts from CH, CB and CV...and we will be giving our own commentary on the CH cellstream...

SO exciting!!!

FOr the Vancouver Clayfans ... HAVE FUN!!!!

First Meet and greet report from GBB of the CH:

MEET & GREET REPORT!

Just talked to dc4clay and jojoct, who just came out of their M&G with Clay. Clay was wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a sweat shirt with "Yale" on it an a bucket hat, confounding dc4clay, who is always inordinately concerned about his hair.

The meeting was short and he was in a hurry, but he seemed to be in a very good mood.

dc4clay gave him her picture to be signed and he asked where it was taken. She told him Toledo and he said "I looked happy." She said "Yes, you did."

While getting her picture with him, jojoct asked him if he wore the Yale shirt just for her since it was in Connecticut. Without ever breaking "photo smile" he said "it's Yale, Vancouver" between his teeth.

They realized during the signing they weren't going to make it back out before the souvenir stands opened and they jokingly asked Nick if he was going to save them some ornaments. He walked off, and when he came back, he told them he'd had them put aside ornaments for them.

Mary was there as well. She and Nick were both all dressed up. Nick looked very dapper in his suit.

Early Reports from CB:

PSALM GOT 2ND ROW SEATS BY LUCK. PACKED HOUSE........ASKED HOW THE CONCERT IS DOING.....ALMOST SOLD OUT..... EVERYBODY SCREAMING HELLO.....

SILK SCARVES FOR SALE WITH HIS SIGNATURE ON IT.....NICK IS THERE.......NO JEROME SIGHTINGS......90 % OF THE HOTEL IS BOOKED WITH CLAY PEOPLE.....NOISE, NOISE, NOISE.........WAITING TO GET INTO SEATS NOW...

A LOT OF MEN, ALL AGE GROUPS, CHILDREN, NICK LOOKS SO CUTE....IN A SUIT AND LOOKS GREAT

SIXTY DOLLARS FOR THE SCARF, PROGRAMS ARE $25.......T-SHIRTS $45

I'm stepping away from the pin packing to listen to the cellcert. I'm so excited adn can't wait to see Clay in a week.... a silk scarf huh... I doubt I'll be able to buy anything until my concerts in December...hopefully my wallet will refresh by then.

Kandre try reconnecting...

I have it on and its very clear.

people are not dressed too fancy...

still haven;t seen the program....

picture of Clay reclining in snow in the program with scarf

Clay carrying a tree? in one of the pictures in the program...

with blue sweater standing up against woodpile

there is a letter from Clay on the first page...

there is a Chrsitmas card from Clay...

cream coloured sweater...with envelopes around

From CB:

Program looks like it was printed on old cream colored vellum over old sheet music. Red christmas ball on the front with Clay's pic in it...we have seen this before in the ads.

John D. is a dancer listed in program.

Brianne Hinman, dancer

Looks like 7 dancers.

----

Phone report from Elfe350: FROM CLAYVERSITY

From their front row seats, they can touch the stage and a speaker! They have to crane their heads a bit, but it's wonderful!

There were are lot of scalpers with fistfuls of tickets; not many takers.

The front row was added today - all of row A - it was unknown how much space the orchestra would need until today.

A staff person for the venue came out and said to listen up! He gave a speech about photography, saying it is allowed, though no flashes. Said he can help you turn off your flash - and proceeded to take out a a roll of black electrical tape from his pocket. Someone asked later if they do this often; he said they're only doing it because of artist.

Nice venue.

Elfe LOVES the tour book. It's too crowded to buy it yet, but she wants to - the pics are great - from the Aspen photo shoot - much, much better than what we've seen before - wonderful - loves it!

This report was from someone Elfe talked to regarding the ornaments:

They're white, round, big; that person didn't really like them and decided not to buy.

Getting goosebump...my heart is beating...

Don't recognize the first song...about Christmas time is here...he is singing with the Choir...

beautiful melody and beautiful choir background...

From CB:

Only talking so far... no music.... it sounded like CLay's voice, but I could be wrong... silence now...

SCREAMMINGGGGGGG

Carolers and iceskaters, and snow is falling

----

Going in and out I can't really hear what he's singing but it snowed on the stage

---

OPening scene.....ice skaters.....snow falling...people milling about on stage.

---

I hear Clay's voice, Ahhhhhhh...

but can't make out the song. It keeps cutting out. I hope Strolly has a better connection.

MCWLLLLL!!!

---

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE......THE TEACHER IS ONSTAGE NOW.....IN A LITTLE HOUSE IN A GREEN CHAIR...CLAY SINGING TO HER

---

COnversation between old lady and little boy...

boy was knocking...she wouldn;t open until he knocked...jingle bells...

hard to understand the words...but some laughing in the audience...

From CB:

Speaking scene between old woman and child....people are laughing very loudly!!!!

---

SOUNDS WONDERFUL, LOOKS GREAT......HAIR TO DIE FOR.......BACKUP SINGERS ARE ONSTAGE TOO

---

CLAY IS STANDING UP STAGE WATCHING THE ACTING.....LITTLE BOY JUST ENTERED

---