How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

Well Clay would be the one I would cave for..😳. Shhh, don’t tell anyone..I’ve been very vocal about my social media abhorrence.  I do jump on his Twitter quite a bit.. like just now, he’s a bit testy on that reply over that last post.  He may need one of those stressed out teachers  to get in there and poke him a little.

18 years ago today...the word “Take” was sung. Most of us were never the same...

...except me, who didn’t discover Clay until about a month later!

I bet Clay will talk about this on the Instagram Live tonight!

3 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

18 years ago today...the word “Take” was sung. Most of us were never the same...

...except me, who didn’t discover Clay until about a month later!

I bet Clay will talk about this on the Instagram Live tonight!

Yeah how do I get in there again??

Just kidding! Calm down LOL .mi ldy, that’s why ur the librarian and I’m the preschool teacher. I bring the kids down to you and ask, “why is the sky blue”? And u give us all the answers!

’Take’ ? Yep missed it too. I saw the shows but he didn’t ‘have’ me til belly hair on the Rolling Stone mag 😉 I often wonder what I would have thought if I saw that audition live.  My guess is roll my eyes and laugh and then “damn” the voice!

See, I'm weird in that what first drew me to Clay was the episode when the second season kids attended some TV event, and there was a Q&A session.  Clay started talking about being from Raleigh, NC; one lone person in the audience clapped and yelled.  Clay's response was "If you're here, who's at home?"  I LOL'd like crazy on that, and knew right then and there that I loved Clay's sense of humor and his quickness.  

Still what draws me to him, to this day.

My husband did a little bit of trading of Game Stop stock yesterday, and basically we made back the money we lost on our other stocks!

• Like 1

Ohh I agree! His dorkiness and sweetness combined with the snark.. which didn’t come to me until the jaded journalist interview, then I knew it was more than dweebie cuteness - he was a SA ❤️ 😆                                        I never equated the word “handsome” with Clay. Except his mouth and lips, when he sings I’m mesmerized. I could live happily in there 

Oh crap! I noticed it skipped a few times on Michaels end.

fun? That was a blast! I laughed thru the whole first half - even went to grab a beer, these two were so much fun

Orland did an excellent job with the questions. Interesting, things I didn’t even know!

i think it’s a good idea for them to take their Xmas show on the road at the 20 yr mark.. 2022

private shows- any of you make it to those? That would be a real treat 😁

Fear, I highly recommend you find the time! Even though there were stories we had heard before.. there were some that he added to that were new and very interesting.

Has Clays hair ever been this short? When he turns to the side it looks shaven.. don’t get me wrong, I rather liked it 

Perfect for a Monday:

TAISTER (19th century Scots) - to dodge work, to be lazy - as on the first day back from holiday

CUNCTATIOUS - addicted to delay or procrastination 

HAINGLE (19th century Scots) - to loiter aimlessly, to be disinclined to work