How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

I’m hunkering down watching the beginning of the impeachment trial...

Wow! The House Managers Exhibit is off the charts spot on. They put it all together in one video. How can anyone stick with Trump in the face of this? We know the whole think was a monstrosity, but when you see it like this - just Wow 😮

I think Clay has had guests from The Circus on before, but I've never seen an episode, so I'm not really sure what it's all about, other than there's politics involved.  However, I always look forward to his podcasts!

There are many more times than not, when I watch either CNN or MSNBC,  that I see someone who's been on the podcast.  I think  the producers are doing a good job and Clay has garnered respect in the political arena. If not before the podcast.. then for sure after. I love when the guest says “‘well I think you just pretty much answered that with your question” ha, he just knows his shit- that is all. 

Dems are doing such a great job presenting their case to the senate..organized facts showing leadup to Jan 6, making repubs think from their spot as an elected official, rep Raskin hitting them in the heart with his tears. 😥

I’m afraid it won’t make a difference in the end, but it sure makes anyone that still stays with Trump, look like a real horses ass

The one I've seen on NBC more often than not, that I remember from the podcast, is Brandy Zadrozny.  She's the expert in QAnon for them, and I see her talking all the time.  I always think back to that podcast, and how much I learned from it.

I did go back through the podcasts.  The Circus has four hosts; two (John Heilemann & Jennifer Palmieri) were on the podcast in the middle of September.  The other two hosts (Mark McKinnon & Alex Wagner) are the ones who will be on in the next day or so.

Ldy, I remember well that Qanon podcast.  I was sitting on a mtn top in Wyoming, camping with family. I walked a 1/2 mile down the road to try get a signal so I could hear the rest of it- It was the first time I had heard of Qanon. I went back to camp asking if anyone knew that some of Trump’s followers believed that democrats eat babies!?😵 ( pretty sure some people were like, ‘what the hell happened to u on ur walk)? LOL

It was the first time I realized this country was in big trouble!

I had heard that about Graham -- I think it's been rumored for years.  I used to really like him, but after the 2016 election he got onboard the 45 train and never left.  It's sad what a cult can do to a person.

New podcast is up.

Clay is mentioned as a participant in this show, produced by Andy Cohen, called "For Real: the Story of Reality TV."  Who knows?

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2021/02/12/e-spills-the-tea-as-new-series-for-real-the-story-of-reality-tv-premieres-thursday-march-25-at-9pm-et-pt-400415/20210212e01/

• Like 1