How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

Honestly, I didn't even pay attention to the game last night.  I was busy watching The Voice (sue me, I like that show) and Holiday Baking Championship on Food Network!  Glad the Vikings won though.

These "word of the day" are so apropos.  Thanks for brightening my day merrieeee!

I'm getting ready for a new computer to arrive on Thursday.  In preparation, I'm going through old files that have been on my computer for at least two different computers in the past.  I thought it might be fun to post a few of these to remember.  (I'm also adding a TON of pictures to my Snapfish account...)

Here's a cool montage made my elanaiam of The Clack House.

chameleon from elana.jpg

3 hours ago, merrieeee said:

Hee you guys have it made.........Browns fan here!

Baker Mayfield, Kirk Cousins.. who’s cuter? I take football seriously.. but sometimes that has to be the tie breaker 😁🏈 (Your team has a better record than mine!)

merrieeee, you may have something there w/ that word.. only we need to change it to Trumpsimus!

10 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Baker Mayfield, Kirk Cousins.. who’s cuter? I take football seriously.. but sometimes that has to be the tie breaker 😁🏈 (Your team has a better record than mine!)

merrieeee, you may have something there w/ that word.. only we need to change it to Trumpsimus!

This year they do but things never end well for them!  I’m not a huge fan since I was banned from watching their games, by my hubby, because whenever I watched they always lost.  To keep the marriage sane I neglected to mention that they always lost even when I was not watching!   Actually it’s a good team to be a fan of.....you can never be disappointed!  
I was at the first Monday Night Football game ever televised.  I’d been in the country just a little while and knew nothing about American football but I did like the hot dogs, which I’d never had before!

1 hour ago, Mik4clay said:

Someone want to tweet an idea?

Tell him to put it out as a single for the NIP.. it would be a win win, Ching for the foundation and we get to hear it...

Hell I’d buy 10

He's done things like this before....it was a "make a donation to the Project, and in exchange we'll send you a link to a song."  He may have also done something similar when he was running for Congress.

Word of the day is cacafuego [caka-fwaygo]: a blustering, swaggering braggart; a spitfire. From the Spanish for ‘fire-shitter’.

Named after a prize 16th-century galleon, captured by Sir Francis Drake despite its apparently impressive armoury.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1