How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

Spent the day sledding with grandkid.. perfect weather, not too warm not too cold. Wiped me the hell out!

While I was out there I thought, winter is coming to an end soon and we have not seen Clay in his game show we were to see ‘in the winter’

I really need to see him. and not just from the shoulders up 😛

merrieeee, I just saw the latest news from Texas.  I pray for you all down there....especially as it seems you have an idiot for a governor.

It does kind of seem that Clay's fallen off the map a bit, although he has been reposting Instagram stories from friends.  He'll be around soon....

Since I missed him so much this week, I tuned in and in the first minute of the pcast they talk about the Phineas and pherb episode with Chaka Khan.  How strange that I’ve never heard of this ?? It must have been made after 2009. 

😂

Loved it.. getting into it and then whoa Chaka Khan! Ha, there wasn’t any harmonies going on with Clay in like the first time ever!

so this show must be a cult classic.. kinda like when grown men watch Sponge Bob ;)

Lost the first post. Clay is a great cartoon character as well as a great puppet voice as in Celebrity Apprentice.

We both finished our vaccinations last month so have been catching up on Dr and Dentist appointments. To add to it my husband fell and cracked his head. Called EMS since I cant lift him. They took him to the hospital for a cat scan. As usual his hard head prevented any serious injuries. Just a huge hematoma on his head and a black eye. 

I finally got a haircut after a year. Looks and feels great. Makes me feel that a normal life is in the not too distant future. Hopefully I can make it to the Gala again.

He’s baaaack!!!

and man are they hitting him hard.. I saw the interview with Harry and Meghan, I guess I see both sides.

i’m mostly in agreement with the person who replied that his friend, the other Meghan, is just as guilty of this 🤨

Woohooo!

My husband tells me that Uber drivers (which he hasn't done over a year, and wasn't really planning to go back to for a while, if ever) can get the COVID-19 vaccination now in our state.  I'm thrilled for this -- as his being unemployed and too young for most of the categories meant that he was probably in one of the last groups to get it. I've also been pretty nervous for him, as he still sees his bandmates and does some rehearsing with them, inside a room.  I really hate that he does that, but I can't convince him.  One of the people in his band I trust their "bubble" but the other one makes me a little unsure.  I'm just hoping he can get one scheduled!

My college is saying that we should be vaccinated by June, but that's pretty late for me.  I'm also hearing something about us being able to schedule by the end of this month, which would make me much happier!

6 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

From later last night, replying to Clay's first tweet:

I thought couchie got it exactly right. Along these same lines, and then some, there's this, from twitter:

1)  I didn't watch the interview last night.

2) This is a whole learning experience for me, especially as I've been reading quite a bit this past year.  I've never cared for the Royals all that much, except for the spectacles like the weddings.  I get the "tradition" of it all though...but eventually traditions need to go away in more than a few instances.  

I can't imagine living her life, and yes, I do believe it's best that she and Harry got out.  couchie's post was right on!

I saw Clay’s tweet right after I watched the show, and I was like 😬.

it didn’t seem like he watched  the interview just commented on what he saw beforehand.  There were  a few twists in this story that they did not tease out.. The mental health issue is huge. Obvs Harry saw his wife spiraling out of control just like his mother and he had to leave to stop it. I’ve always believed the old man (Charles) and the royal fam were in on Diana’s death- she knew it, and now Harry knows it too. 

I don’t think Clay knew these things when he originally posted.  I have to say, I agree with the second post though, too much of that!

ldyj  the Uber drivers are def frontline workers! I hope you both get it soon 🤞

Honestly, Clay's tweets made me THINK more than anything else.  Part of it was that I wasn't quite sure where he was coming from, and my discomfort in thinking that I was not agreeing with him.  Also, the victimhood tweet -- was the interview the cause of the tweet?  I honestly couldn't tell.  My guess is "yes," but again, if so, I don't agree that Meghan and Harry are playing the victim card so much as stating their life.   (To me, the ones who play the victimhood card that I can't stand are the "oh, I can't afford to make my Mercedes Benz payment this month.")

Yes, you guessed right

it seemed he sent out the 2nd tweet to cover for his first, probably after he realized a lot of the interview was about baby Archie being racially discriminated against by the royal establishment. Clay was starting to get scorched for that after his first tweet, my guess is he went for a little more vague overview of what he meant.

I agree, the victimhood crap is a damn disease.