How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

From CV:

NATIONAL INCLUSION PROJECT FUNDRAISER

Please show your support of inclusion and the National Inclusion Project with these "National Inclusion Project" Logo Masks!

image.png

A great way to stay safe, support a great cause and advocate for inclusion all at the same time.  You could even give them as presents!  It's a WIN WIN WIN!  One can be yours with a $20.00 U.S. donation to "National Inclusion Project".

DETAILS:

All you have to do is send $20.00 U.S. to "National Inclusion Project" at 

National Inclusion Project: Send a Kid to Camp  or National Inclusion Project: Donate

THEN.........

Send the following to Clayitagain: email at judyannanderson@yahoo.ca or PM at CV to "Clayitagain" (If you are not a member at CV, contact ldyjocelyn and she can help). 

1.  Name and mailing address

2. Color (Blue or White)

3. Include proof of $20.00 donation receipt (verbal confirmation of funds sent to Clayitagain will work) and  she will get the masks mailed.

The masks are 100% cotton, the elastic can be adjusted.  Clayitagain is covering all the material and shipping costs, so all of your contribution will go straight to "National Inclusion Project".

Thank you for your Support of the National Inclusion Project!!!!!

• Like 1

I got off my keister today and donated to the NIP-

Because- I’ve never donated to this foundation, and it’s about damn time

Because- it took me some years to realize I’m still a claymate and always will be.

Because- 30 years ago today the American disabilities act was signed into law.

and Because- I love the guy and always want to support his wonderful causes.

Ok and I want us to hear the song!  Almost 30,000$ already, they should reach that goal & beyond! 🤞

• Like 1

Aww that’s sweet.. that nativity is beautiful! My favorite Christmas pieces are the ones that are handed down and we bring out each year too 

My oldest sister passed on her 59th birthday- I like to think they are still all around us.. maybe your sister or mother are channeling through your kitty 😁

6 hours ago, Mik4clay said:

Aww that’s sweet.. that nativity is beautiful! My favorite Christmas pieces are the ones that are handed down and we bring out each year too 

My oldest sister passed on her 59th birthday- I like to think they are still all around us.. maybe your sister or mother are channeling through your kitty 😁

My Mom passed that on to my sister many years ago, only to have my sister die in a car crash just over 20 years ago.  I've had it ever since.

And yes, my sister would have LOVED having my cat be part of the nativity.  "Away in the manger, no room for the cat..."

• Like 1

Do you guys remember this? I remember being so jealous of that family getting a special Xmas concert, I would have died 

I’m going totally going off of memory, but it was part of a segment on a show.. maybe an “idols giving back” part of AI  (?)

WOD:

A ‘toady’ - a fawning flatterer - began as the ‘toad-eater’ of the 17th century: a quack’s subservient assistant who would eat a ‘poisonous’ toad before a gathered crowd and be ‘miraculously’ cured by the quack’s potions

21 hours ago, Mik4clay said:

Do you guys remember this? I remember being so jealous of that family getting a special Xmas concert, I would have died 

I’m going totally going off of memory, but it was part of a segment on a show.. maybe an “idols giving back” part of AI  (?)

I don't believe he was ever part of the "Idols Give Back" specials -- many fans were upset about that.

I had to go through my list of TimeLines which I have (and really, really do need to put somewhere in the TimeLine thread -- I have a whole bunch in a Google Drive file), and this was from a show called "Dear Santa" that was on Fox.  December 9, 2005.  

• Thanks 1