How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

12 hours ago, beanerknits said:

I'm with you with your comment.  Waiting for more revelations in days to come.  Funny, but I didn't interpret Clay's GIF tweet  'literally' (to convey being bored, boring), but the opposite intent i.e., like saying 'you should really pay attention.'    Am I attributing too much towards tendency for snark/sarcasm that he sometimes show  in his earlier performance days???🥺  Comments so far seem to reflect both.

I didn't watch the proceedings last night (as I said...blood pressure), but I wondered if it was the delivery of some of the speakers, especially in the opening remarks, that caused Clay to tweet that.  I also like your interpretation beanerknits.  As for your version mik, I can go with that, although I tend to not try to defend the guy.  He's an adult and can defend himself!

Yeah, what I said was pretty much tongue in cheek 😜 

Clay probably should have explained himself more if he was worried about how it looked, which I’m sure he wasn’t 

Ldyj.. my blood pressure went up too, but just watching Liz Cheney take over and show poise and leadership, despite her party.. made me feel better that there are people out there trying to save our democracy. 🇺🇸

• Like 1

Some sad news to report.  One of this board's founders is couchtomato, and her beloved Mom died peacefully yesterday.  I am looking to find more of the details, but I can pass condolences on to her via email and text.  Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

• Sad 1
26 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Purple Pride! 💜

Did the host get the date wrong? She said the show runs til July 26th

I noticed that too, and yes she did.  It only runs for 1 week.

I personally think the purple hair is kinda cool.  I also want a pair of those pants!

He and Paige seem to be a good team.

30 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I noticed that too, and yes she did.  It only runs for 1 week.

I personally think the purple hair is kinda cool.  I also want a pair of those pants!

He and Paige seem to be a good team.

Search Amazon for "INVACHI Mens Casual Elastic Waist Linen Capri Wide Leg Baggy Harem Pants Trousers …"  I think trousers and shorts matched ones he wore at Blue Note/P.Evans event during the campaign.

3 minutes ago, beanerknits said:

Search Amazon for "INVACHI Mens Casual Elastic Waist Linen Capri Wide Leg Baggy Harem Pants Trousers …"  I think trousers and shorts matched ones he wore at Blue Note/P.Evans event during the campaign.

Yes, I'm pretty sure we've seen those pants before, or something similar.  Clay definitely likes his comfort.  Also, I did search that on Amazon...he's also cheap.  LOL!  (I suppose though that staying cheap now helps pay for those fancy suits he wears other times...)

37 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Yep, and he also wore them at the karaoke night.. top of the hotel in Raleigh in 2021

Lord, I’m obsessed 😆

Wondered if he bought them in bulk...you know, cheaper by the dozen 😆😆😆 Anyway, I don't think just anyone can pull off the look. Dyed hair + harem pants. Clay was 'Perfect".

59 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Yep, and he also wore them at the karaoke night.. top of the hotel in Raleigh in 2021

Lord, I’m obsessed 😆

Why yes, yes you are...

15 minutes ago, beanerknits said:

Wondered if he bought them in bulk...you know, cheaper by the dozen 😆😆😆 Anyway, I don't think just anyone can pull off the look. Dyed hair + harem pants. Clay was 'Perfect".

I just love his sense of style, whatever it is.  He's so playful with his sense of style.

And it's just hair and clothes, you know?  It's CLAY.  HE is the reason I'm here.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

And it’s just hair and clothes, ya know? It’s CLAY. He is the reason I’m here

Bald and naked? Uh ha  I see where this is going

7 hours ago, beanerknits said:

Clay was 'Perfect".

Suddenly, I don’t feel so alone in my obsession 🤣

I hope it goes well!!! 🙏🏻

Good luck to Clay and the whole crew in Pittsburgh 🙂

Im going off grid for the week, up on the Canadian border to camp. Save some good Drowsy stuff for me! If I hit some WiFi, I’ll check in. I wonder why yesterday’s interview doesn’t show up on that link above (bubba show podcast)? Plz send along if u can ..thx ❤️