How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

1 hour ago, Mik4clay said:

Beaner, no shows close to you?

I have 2, but they are all run by the wrong host 🥴

rescheduling for next spring? He can’t be there, he’ll be getting ready to to go on tour sing to me! ( give em all to Mark) ;))

Closest are Seattle WA and Portland OR, but I'm in Texas before then. Goal is to hear Clay sing live, and I'll travel anywhere to get to his show(s).

Wouldn't surprise me if WoFL hosting duties get switched up along with the schedule changes. Sony starting out with 60+ show schedule was very aggressive IMO, and I bet more changes coming.

And, a dream come true if he does singing tour and hosting WoFL (if he continues with it) at same time?? 😊

Going to be at a conference for the next two days, so I may not be able to bring news over right away if anything happens.  Usually when I’m unavailable is when something big happens.  You can thank me later.  LOL!

38 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Going to be at a conference for the next two days, so I may not be able to bring news over right away if anything happens.  Usually when I’m unavailable is when something big happens.  You can thank me later.  LOL!

Idyjocelyn,

Not waiting till later. You deserve it now.

Thank you for devoting your time helping us keep up with Clay. 

Once he takes the 'Wheel" things should really take off 😁

Beaner

• Like 1
2 hours ago, merrieeee said:

Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Me too!  (You could come visit me...)

Another one:  https://pix11.com/calendar/?_escaped_fragment_=/show/?start=2021-03-03#!/details/Ruben-Studdard-Clay-Aiken/10931129/2023-04-22T20

So that"s:  April 20 (Patchougue, NY) and April 22 (Bronx, NY).  I'll try my best to keep up with them as they get announced.