Nov. 8, Oakland,CA

Ansamcw

From CB:

>Ahhhh............A heavenly sound is coming through my head phones - there must be an angel nearby.

>white suite

>OMG..he sounds amazing...holding his notessssssssss...our angel in white...backgrounds musice is awesome

>He sounds spectacular! I adore when he first comes onstage and with a flick of his hands makes it start snowing. That is just inspired.

Merry Christmas With Love - perfection.

>voice is rich and pure...lord he is awesome...love all around...trimming the tree...hear clapping ...merry christmas to all...MCWL....

>even singing Christmas songs..our baby rocks...voice is great..huge crowd response..lots of screaming and applause...some chuckes..laughing..beverley talking...crow seems to be soaking it up..now gregory...can you picture Clay standing there watching his creation come to life...thud time

>

From CB:

>skit still going on..crowd seem to be really into it..now the phone call..to her son..and the mail box is full...now talking to gregory..Clay is on....Sleigh bells...bouncy sounding..gitty up gitty up lets go.....bouncing in my seat...

>Clay has to be working the stage...very upbeat..crowd..fairly quiet...voice is magnificent....GOLD....afraid I would be rockin the aisles...sleigh ride together..gitty up gitty up...

>huge response..crowd loving it....right into next song...jingle bells....

> dash away allllllllllllllllllllllllll..wonderful...stretched that note out for a mile.....can hear crowd...they are enjoying our Man...Clay sounds..full of fun and pride...voice is so good...oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleighgggggggggg..big applause

>back to the skit....beverley talking and gregory..crowd laughing...

>music starting...Oh so beautiful...wow....so soft gentle...pure as gold...with a silver lining...how can a Christmas song be so sexy....

>sending chills thru me..the passion the love the emotion in his voice is breathtaking...

>good crowd response..back to the skit...I get to see all this one week from today ..then again that Saturday..can't wait...crowd chuckling...Clay...have yourself a merry little christmas..............our troubles will be outside...the melody the tremors in his voice are chilling.....the power is coming out now...control......seductive..loving ...

>

From CB:

bouncing voice...window pane..santa's on his way....crowd sucking it up...3/4 quarter time..frosted window panes...not mine they are covered with humidity..lol...my goodness he is awesome.....

>these late nights are killing me here in Missouri.. but he is so worth it...frosted window panes.....fading out a bit...song over...nice response from the crowd..back to skit...

>crowd is going nuts..during skit...huge screaming and laughter..Clays has tobe close...gregory talking about that Clay Aiken and crowd goes nuts...they are into this..big time..silver bells.....crowd still a bit noisy...wouldnt you be..hot stuff is singing...wow billl....ringa ling..hear them sing....christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyy

>its christmas time in the city...ringdlingling...soon it will be christmas dayyyyy...soon it wil lbe christmas dayahhhhhhh...and the crowd errupts....back to skit..gregory..crwod laughing...into...chestnuts roasting on an open fire...jack frost nipping at your nose...real quiet in the venue ....all ears..focused on Clay and that beautiful voice...he is sailing....

>santa is on hisway...oh yeah baby he sure is..

>The Christmas Song - he sings it so tenderly and reflectively. So beautiful. Really takes his time with it.

>Clayis..love you girl.......Ok angela still singing...sounds pretty good..so far not so screechy...sorry..she does sound better tonight...lot of it may be the connection..crowd quiet...just listing...sorry screech again..this has to better live...

>background music doesnt seem to meet her voice..big huge screech....calm now..this sounds good...now...ending really good...good response fromthe crowd...applause...back to skit phone ringing again..sent to mail box..hang up...now gregory talking...

>

From CB:

>if anyone would like a cellcert on the 16th or 19th..let me know...I have two cell phones that I will be taking..still into skit...crowd fairly quiet again..here comes clay..home for the holidays...god have blessed us..holy gheezzzzzzzz..celebrate me home............OMG>. I am dead meat...

>voice is right on....smooth...powerful...control..come on home ........please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeee...pleaseeeeeeeee....ohhh...celeberate me home....high note...I have died an gone to heaven....homeeeeeee...please celebrate me home..........crowd..into it..not to skit....connection gone redialing...dont miss the growllllllllll oh noooooooooo

>back............than the lord........... ....fade away celebrate me home...I missed the growllllllllllll...well lets pretend..crowd explodes with applause and yelling..says good really good..now talking.....to certer

>says clay sounds amazing..sound just beautiful...wihte suit..beautiful production..think she said black shoes..now asking about the socks...having hard time hearing the certer..going to hallway to get better recepiton...

>Cellstream reporter says Clay's voice is amazing - just incredibly beautiful. She is also commenting about what a great production this show is, and how awesome it is.

>he looks great..hair is a bit roostery not as much as the pictues..more fanned out...messy...but sexy...said trying to pictue clay walking around in his boxers..lol...

>have a back up certer..who picks up if orginal dies..looks and sounds terrific...no words...talking about the phone connection..says really sweet show..she likes it a lot..only time for certer to see show...it is awesome...

>

From CB:

Holy Night - Simply breathtaking!

k..we are back...holy night...holy smolly...this voice..high low in between....just amazing..now gregory speeking..glory note nexrt

oh holy night..night devine..hear the angels voices..Low regrister...............soft...devineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..OMG..the crowd is wild...now right into skit.......I am mush

noel................................such sincere and open emotion...such desire..such...blessing...such..amazement that God has given us him...he so loves this..his voice... his love ..his beliefs..all shows...

come let me hollldd him born the king of angels...oh come let us adore him...christ the lorddddddddddd...passion in his voice is controlling me...he guides me....chills me...higher note...christ the lord..lower regrister...........holy gheezzzzzzzzz...the lorddddddddddddd...how is this even possible...they are screaming ...loud applause..dies...in to skit

Christ The Lord........................WOW - he held that note out forever.

soft gentle clay singing in the background..so soft so sentiual..so oh no words............the lord .....the lord...............this is amazing....the lord.......high note...now down to mellow sultry...sincere..music fades away..now glory note..holy moly louise..power...perfect just perfect..has crowd inthe palm of his hands..he has us..he owns us...beautiful just freaken beauitful.....peaceful ending....crowd applauding.......

MDYK...sounds..soft gentle...mellow...sincere......so gentle...higher tempo..now...grabs you...like soft talking..then raise voice to grab you heart..you are hooked...temp picking up...omg...I am a gonner...up down..down lower soft case..ready to explode...and there he goes................

venue is about 3/4 full...but to be honest from the sound of the crowd..it sounds 100% full..

Quianna..sound amazing..she is so goood..............quiet now..soft music...she is ready to explode..and her it comes..whow............... no reports on any flashers...quianna was right on...now clay talking...about musice and as he got older his taste changed....

clay must be changing into the black sparketl suit.. another dead ringer.. still talking..recording...

and he appears..talking...fast...slow down honey..I cant understand much he is running at the mouth..lol..something about traditional christmas..lord this guy is talking 10 miles a minute..crowd whoopinng and hollowing...clay laughing...giggling...swear I cant make this out...he is on high speed tonigt..

my God never heard him talk so fast..somthing about checks coming in...he is running his mouth so fast cant decifer...crow laughing..interacting with the crowd..asking something..someones name..questioning this person..clay yells out something..lol..talking a lot...a whole lot..hope someone catches all this...DSIAFC...crowd laughing

WOW - he really changed up the end of that song. Nice!!!

Good News...bring out the Claynex...he appears..crowd welcomes him..now silent...perfection..just pure perfection.....

pure true voice..he means what he sings...

This is Clay..heart soul..belief..love..caring..honesty..humanity..this is our Man..I am in tears..the beauty of his voice.. the love in this song.. the heart and soul ..the package...good newwwwwssss..high note..hits it like a true champ....I leave you with good newssssssssss...