Nov. 10, Los angeles CA

Ansamcw

From CB:

said the lighting for GN was gorgeous last night..hope the same tonight..can hear crowd jabbering..sounds good...said venue is beautiful..

---

The Holiday Season starts - Right Now!

---

Christmastime is here

Children gather around and

listen you'll hear the sound

of angels.

Cellcert stream is incredibly clear!

---

MCWL now - ah his voice sounds like pure heaven.

---

love this music...so festive..children gather around and listen.......of angels...oh man he is in true form....better and better and better..rythem...bounce of the drum beats...can hear crowd...softy...they must be moaning.....tempo picking up ...glory note..........first of the night...love the man...still hear sceraming in the background...

---

spectacular voice...slowing down...gliding softy...away.....tender piano ending.. applause...right into next number..remember christmas the way it has been so manyt season agoooooooooooo..

end of MCWL..great applause......now into skit...

---

From CB:

If I was Allison, I would have trouble remembering my lines after hearing that incredible voice night after night. He just kind of takes you to another world. Allison is a strong woman!

---

Tommy's knocking at the door.

someone answer please

The audience is laughing at the knocking pattern

---

hear laughter... bev talking to gegory...crowd quiet..

---

Phone is ringing. No one is home.

Hello Hello

mailbox is full

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling,

ring ting tingling too

Come on, it's lovely weather

for a sleigh ride together with you,

---

giggy up giggy up.. nice and rosey comfy and cozy.. sleigh ride...love this song.. bouncy ..free flowing Clay...sounds amazing...rockin to sleigh ride...

---

Sleigh Ride is one such a fun Christmas song. I love the way Clay sings it. He's got such a light hearted lilt to his voice. I can hear the audience laughing a little bit now and then. He must be doing something cute.

I was so sorry to see summer and the JBT go - but Clay is really putting me in the Holiday spirit with his adorable Christmas show.

---

no crowd noise right now.. clay into this song.. voice is perfection...so up tempo...he just plain rocks...

crowd love it.. ...now into...jingle bells.. my favorite.. rockin in my chair time..oh my....how does he do this...

---

To borrow Clay's favorite word - the stream tonight is AMAZING!

Jingle Bells sounds so awesome - so energetic and his voice is perfection - joy and beauty melded in song.

---

Jingle Bells...Andy Williams style...I love it!!!!

---

A poster at Clayversity says that Fred Bronson from Billboard is there tonight along with a bunch of industry "suits".

---

high note to die for.. wowwwwwwwwww... he is working this one...can imagaine him snapping his fingers and swaying those hips right now...jingle bells jingle bells..alllll the way...oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhgreat..........

---

She smiles at him - he says hello - they stand beneath the mistletoe. How romantic!

---

back to skit... man this is a great show...a great show.. and I havent even seen it yet.... crowd laughter..suttle and under control.....music starting...softy int he background..now picking up ....here comes Clay...quiet...oh my my....voice is soft gentle...passoniate..so sulty ....up notes.. then softy lowers...smooth..flows so perfectly....I am almost in tear.. he is putting so much into this.....just beautiful...

--

How many favorites can a person have from this show?

Season for Romance melts me every time!

Clay's voice matches this song so beautifully. His voice is romance.

*sigh*

---

from CB:

His voice is just so tender on that song!!

---

so gentle...just grabs you ...turns you to mush..music very mellow ..his voice overpowers even as softy as he is singing..such passion in his voice..he cares so much..applause

---

skit back on...our man must be watching from the side the perfection he has created...merry little christmas..man his voice is amazing....complete and awesome control...have yourself a merry little christmas...from now on our troubles will be miles awayyyyyyyyy...

---

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Now.

From now on - our troubles will be out of sight.

Through the years, we all will be together (just Clay and his Claymates)

---

I love this...come now on our troubles will be out of sight.. voice temp up....controlled ...demands your attention...drops ..then rises to all expectations......holy cow.. hold that note honey........crowd..in awe.....crows applauding

---

frosted window panes....its that time of year...the only singer I can hear is Clay.. backups.. are faded in the background....3/4 time......perfect.. just perfect... merrry christmas may your dreams come true...crowd applauded in middle of song.. no clue what happened..but they loved it...

---

Look what happened to that Clay Aiken fellow?

The audience always sees this one coming. It's such fun to hear the reaction as the laughter builds.

Silver bells duet now.

---

skit .. came in second.. amazing huge applause and laughter from the audience....that guy clay aiken came in second..crowd crazy...loving it......this is great...crowd louder than last night..slurping this all up...now into...city side walks.. silver bells....

---

ring aling hear them sing..soon it will be christmas day...he sound better every night..giving his all..like it is the last performace of his life...silver bellllllllllll..applause from the crowd....dingaling..hear them sing....soon it will be christmas day.....................fading outtttttttt..soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa.....whowwwwwwww..woohooo and whoww....

---

Lovely interlude of William on piano leading into an even lovelier, softly entrancing version of The Christmas Song.

If you've missed the video of this - RUN. The absolute joy on Clay's face while he's singing is mesmerizing!

---

chestnuts roasting on an open fire.. jack frost nipping at your nose..I want to spend Christmas with Clay.. ...such a sincere thoughful careing...loving man...his voice tells all...his action speaks his beliefs are overwhelming...his is a gift ..a gift to us..man this is beautiful...such voice control..just knows exactly when to zing you..zap your and when to let you down...

---

Merry Christmas - Merry Merry Christmas - To......You........

So soft and caressing - and reflective. Just the way that song should be sung. He makes me want to sit back and close my eyes and listen to him forever

---

crows are great.. lots of applause...back to skit...bev talking..go outside play with you friends before it gets dark...etc....music...angela singing

---

Angela is singing this - and she does a lovely job, but reading these lyrics and listening to the melody, I can only think I'd sure love to hear a Clay rendition of this song.

---

Get the mats out - time for Celebrate me Home.

From CB:

Okay - if I don't return it's because this cellstream is so clear that it sounds like Clay is singing Celebrate Me Home from about 2 feet away!

soft and caressing - wa that how we described that voice

okay but add growly now.

---

I love the words to this song. Clay's falsetto is so beautiful - what a contrast to the growly deep voice later on in the song.

--

celebrate me home...this would be a huge hit for Clay ..if he recored it ...huge.....home for the holidays......he so knows what it does to us.. ever notice how he picks one song to sing that he knows..just knowsssss.. what we want...please celebrate me home...take a number...soars...brings it down..rolls with it...pleasssssssee...comon home comon home.......pleaseeeeeeeee..growlllllllllllllllllllllllll...voice rises ...can hear crowd..small applause....take a number.. #1 will do for me......holy cow..what perfection...captures it..takes it home....voice rising............drops.. skit..son talking to bev....Clay ready to explode...here it comes.........please celberate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeee...celebrate me homaahomaaaaaaammm...holey my heart has stopped....crows loving it

---

Socks report - light blue and beige stripes tonight.

---

Intermission report:

>Socks report - light blue and beige stripes tonight.

Diane Austin is there...

> clapping during Beverly danced with her husband

> he seems very happy tonight

> cousin mitch is there...

>light blue and beigh socks...sounds so excited.. hair.. she likes it...love it.....looks great....not roostery..looks awesome with the white suit....

>clayboard reproted a lot of flashing but they saw one person taking with flash and the audience gave them a smackdown

From CB:

Cellcerter is reporting that Clay looks even more gorgeous than usual tonight.

---

INTERMISSION IS OVER

Music is starting up for O Holy Night

When Clay sings OHN, I can only think of what our choir teachers used to say to encourage us - that singing is praying twice.

This is one incredible prayer of a song.

---

The music is starting, the crowd is cheering - the angel is singing. Heaven on earth. *sigh*

---

Oh Hear the Angel voices. Oh Night Devine! *sigh

---

ok ok.. I can not ...not report on this song.. oh holy night.......my God.. devine..thats Clay...the heart felt love .. the passion.. the perfection.. the ravish desire ..the overwheming desire to please.. the sincere loving of his voice.. I am gone..sleep in peace...

---

OHN - he powers it up full tilt and then finishes off in the softest, almost whispered word.

The First Noel now - so pure and clear.

---

I know I mentioned this last night, but when I think of the first time we heard him sing TFN on GMA and how it didn't seem possible at the time, but he's just gotten so much better and stronger since then.

The crowd sure apprediated TFN!

---

Born is the King of Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd loves it - lots of cheering.

Hark The Herald Angels Sing

Gloria In Excelsis Deo..................

O Come All Ye Faithful

Powerful words made more meaningful by the powerful voice.

---

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/OCAYF

I was listening to this earlier today and was amazed at the absolute control in his voice. When he holds "Loooooooooooooord" and holds it through the whole low note, then without a break, amps it back up into a fully controlled power note.

I don't think we've ever heard Clay's voice in as fine form as it is this iour. Or maybe it's just the love of Christmas emanating from his heart through every song.

---

From CB:

Jacob's Emmanuel is simply beautiful!

---

Mary Did You Know - the crowd breaks out into cheers.

So beautiful it hurts!

---

Mary Did You Know

The audience started applauding when he began this song.

I'm probably waxing too poetically here, but the hushed way he sings this, the tenderness and the caress of his voice, just evoke the gentle image of a mother caring for her child.

---

Tommy has convinced her that Christmas isn't just a holiday for kids.

and now Quiana's singing Grown Up Christmas List.

I really have to to Clay for weaving the perfect song selections into his narrative

---

Taped message about the meaning of Christmas.

---

Christmas is my favorite Holiday too Clay! We love being your family of fans. Thank you so much for the precious gift of this show. We love it - and we love you.

---

Talking about taking risks with this show.

Learned a lot about putting together a show of this size

Learned a lot about Christmas and families

Thank you so much for being our family the past few years (applause drowned out whatever came next)

---

He was talking to the audience, and he said, "Thank you so much for being in our family for the past two years."

---

Talking about not waiting til the holidays to make your resolution and here's his challenge for 2006

Don't get so busy that you miss

Giving just a little kiss

To the ones you love

And don't even wait a little while

To give them a little smile

A little is enough

---

Somebody just yelled something. Might have been Good night LA. Everyone is applauding like mad.

---

Oh my - I love the way he is changing it up the end of DSIAFCD!!

The crowd is going absolutely crazy - won't stop cheering and clapping and yelling!

GOOD NEWS! The way he sings this song will never cease to leave me in awe.

---

And now GOOD NEWS.

I leave you with Good News.

---

Jacob is right infront of Joally and Angela is right next to Joally. During Good News

---

Post concert info:

Clay missed a word or a note on DSIAFCD and he kinda laughed and continued on...

Gregory stuck a piece of paper on Clay and he took it off and put it on his back pocket.

Angela was telling a story about her kid and daycare provider and clay told her that its enough it's his show.

not too much banter...Gregory stuck a note on Clay that was something Clay wrote to gregory to make him laugh.

Clay was a little gravelly

better turn out tonight

no hi jinks on DSIAFCD