Nov. 13, Pheonix Az

Ansamcw

Cellstream Report

Is the cellstream going to be open for others to listen to?? Wishful thinking! :)

Sorry I am just connected to the CH cellstream since that's my homeboard.

We report any pre-concert, intermission and post concert report...

during the concert we get reports from the CB, and CV and CH when they are available.

pre-concert report:

William Joseph from Phoenix...so its hometown crowd...so had great reception.

LAte starting because the lights needed to get set up...didn't have lights for WJ...

Crowd size...sold 2000 tickets.

Clay is doing meet and greet between WJ and Clay

lots of walk in ticket buyers...

its starting to fill up

From CB:

they closed the balcanoy...brought everyone down to the floor.. enthuastic crowd.. around 2000 plus. almost time for clay..talking about size doesnt matter...no coment

--

guy outside running up and down.. no cameras with flash..if they see it they will take it away.. handed out elec tape..if someone else starts to report I will back off..

---

still waiting for Clay.. he is late..said really loud in there..reporting from row 1...Williams set was not very clear..muffled..hope it gets better..

---

hear applause..barely hear anything now..pings of music..this is really really the worst connection so far.. cant make out anything.. want me to adlive..

---

now hear applause. and music.. just love this into music..gets me hopping in my seat..love the beat..even thought I can only catch every 10th note..Clay singing..sounds like he is 2 million miles away..but still wonderful

---

even with the bad connection that glory note soars...he can hit those notes even thru cyber space..cant make out much..expect the high notes....applause sounds faint ..just bad connection.....people just bad..going for speaker phone again.. nothing so far

---

now thats more like it.. Clays voice belloring thru the wire.. much better...he sound wonderful..great voice..love those high notes...merry christmas with love..............to all ....goodness he is something else..

---

Dialogue

FromCB:

good crowd applause.. now into skit.. hear knocking...and more knocking and more knocking..oh gheez that the connection.. nope still knocking.. now bev answers the day...this is really clearer..can hear every word.. there is hope ladies...

===

still into the skit..you can call me tom..talking about smelling like gasoline and onions.. crowd laughing..think we are going to get thru this ladies ..was worried I was going to have to write another *****.. sound is good now..some laughter.. talking about a black christmas..and her son..

---

Sleigh bells.. chipper bouncy Clay.. can picture him working the stage.. gitty up gitty up lets..go....love this..up tempo beat .. brings back the rocker Clay..sound amazing.. voice is powerful...

----

Sounding much clearer all of a sudden. We could hear the dialogue really clearly - sounded like Allison was playing her character much more crabby tonight.

Sleigh ride now.

----

Sleigh Ride is coming through loud and clear. Its such a happy playful song - and I love the way Clay sings it!

---

lovely weather for a sleigh ride with you..he really does sound perfect.. gitty up gitty its grand holding your hand...voice up and down..so fast ...whips it up there and brings is back down..just grabs your attention..sleigh ride together with you........crows applauding...good applause..now into..jingle bells my favorite....

---

FromCB:

Dash away, dash away, dash away alllllllllll..................

Clay sounds great!

-------

dixonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..wohow.....woohoo..that was great he is rockin it out on this one.. holy cow..........dash away allllllllllllllllllll held note for a while... great just great ..he is in a great mode by his voice...snappy clay..rock those hips to the side snapping that finger....lordy even on jingle bells I need my thud matt...................great endingggggggggg..crows are loving this one..

------

on a one horse open sleiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Sleigh is turning into one of those notes he holds forever.

cookie baking time.

---

back to skit.. crowd really quiet..absorbing the meaning of this show..dang it lost connection...b

---

back to skit.. thomas talking about something being so old..bev now talking about danced with hubby..going to flashback..have yourself a merry little christmas let you heart be...........sound beautiful...

---

he just soars in this song. lets his voice float thru the air like magic....no effort .. just pure estasy...so natural..and pure..

---

Connection is back.

Season for Romance sounded wonderful!

Now its time to melt - just love the way he sings Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Can he sing to us forever?

---

cutting out a bit.. but memory takes over..they must be dancing with each other now..to the melody and vocal of the greatness...my my his voice rips right out of these speakers..like its directed to you and only you...oh my my great glory note.. softly floating ending into music..so sweet

---

From cb:

back to skit.. can you imagine clay off to the side. .arms crossed.. head nodding..with a grin bigger then arizona on it..frosty window panes.....santas on his way..fill his sleigh........for you and for me....how does he remember all the words and tempos..just amazing..

---

Its that time of year when the world falls in love...........ah, yes it is!

---

time of year when the world falls in love...Merry christmas ....3/4 time...can hear people talking ..must be certers..sounded like small applause..in the middle of the song..Clay taking control..voice tearing thru the background.. crows yelled or moaned about something....piano pinging inthe background...may your dreams come trueeeee...and they applaude and some screaming

---

Tommy is talking about coming in second.............love this part! I can just see Clay grinning during this section. The audience is roaring with laughter!

----

thomas talking about clay.. crowd going nuts.. laughter and huge applause..they love this

---

As usual the audience got a kick out of the coming in second line and I should have won but whatever!

Silver bells now.

---

silver bells...what a voice..effortless..comanding and in total control of the crowd..this is beautiful...silver bellllsss...its christmas time in the city...ringaling hear them sing..lots of sincere passion in this song..

---

skit.. right into next song..cutting out a bit.. hard to tell right now..there he is..chestnuts roasting on an open fire..jackfrost nipping at your nose...

---

just amazes me how even with bad connection..Clays voice is clear as a bell..its like all that other crap get out of the way I am coming thru..and he so does...voice is a strong and powerful as ever..lordy I love this..

---

From cb:

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...............the way he sings this song - just perfection. He wraps that velvety voice around each phrase and note - just like slow warm honey...mmmmmmmm..........

I think I'm getting carried away. *sigh*

-----

music cutting out again..but there is that voice..many times many ways.. merry christmas ...merry christmas....crow applause.. whooppping...back to skit..

----

anglea singing now.. crowd quiet..

---

I amsue angela sounds amazing in person but this is kinda screachy...might be the connection..strong voice..fading away ..crowd loved it ..good applause..

---

getting ready to decorate for christmas..home for the holidays...clay is awesome...CELEBRATE ME HOME..

--

gheezzz. I am mush is his hands on this one.. his voice box must be made of silk, satin, shiffon and pure gold...comon home ..comonhome...unbelieveable..ahhhhhhhhhhplease celebrate me home ..give me a number...this is beyond words...comon Clay give me the growllllllll...give me a sec here..need to recompse myself....

----

Intermission report:

The people seating beside cellcerter is not internet people and they are relly reacting very well to the show.

---

crowd is very responsive

---

voice has been glorious...Celebrate me home was amazing

good voice...but very different cos he does nto interact with audience.

he was singing right at the camers in the first row...

From CB:

ust a quick recap of the first half......Clay is in amazing voice........looks absolutely gorgeous..........everyone laughed in all the right spots and really are into this show.........when he started Celebrate Me Home he was just spot on and omg........the growls ..........4 if I counted right and the last two were killer........the crowd is being very receptive and sounds enthusiastic........all for now...........his voice..........that golden platinum selling voice........that man........the golden beautiful and wonderful man ...........there are just no words anymore.........if ever someone was heaven sent it is Clay ........

said he he looks great.. not near as skinny as last year..suit fits really n i c e on him.. giggles..lots of wrinkels in that area again..seem they are stuck on that..said he was really good.. lots of snow coming down at the end..lots in their hair..audience is not wild..good but not estatic...

someone there guy.. donna says his looks good but hair looks horrible..mohawk..very processed..blondish..hair longer...

angela was screaching..at the end ..said..very very screachy...just not on tonight ..said way to much drama..venue..opened floor...ORC full till get to back row 30 ..no body there...club..sec 50% full...no one in balacony...didnt open doors till 7:30..huge lines..merchandise stands really busy..

From CB:

he is wearin briefs.. she can seehis underware line.. pants wrinkles in croch area and ankels..so close can see up his nose..he needs an iron..lol....so close can should be able to count his freckles...

---

another clay fan on now.. said it is awesome folks just awesome.. and he is so tall..says good show really enjoying it.. first time seeing clay.. amazing live.. voice very different in person.. smoother..better..most definately would go see him again..

---

saw jerome .. not going after anyone.. some flashers in the audience..said people dont listen..dont get the message no flashhhhhhhh...

---

hear piano ...nothing else..bad connection again..very faint way off in a distance..still piano..we are back to bad again ladies..ok can hear skit.. bev talking to thomas..cant make it out

---

The second half is starting. That angel is singing........O Holy Night.......the stars are brightly shining...

Fall on your knees - oh hear the angel voices.. Oh night divine!

Any night is divine when Clay is singing to us.

OHN.. that voice pierces through..flowing ..softly and sincere..lots of true feeling hidden in his voice.. taking control now.. fall on you knees...........soaring...lowering tempo.. when christ was born.. oh nightttttttttttttttt oh holyyyyyyyyyyy night..wonderful.. o h night devine..love this song ..clay owns it...