Nov. 22, Chicago, IL

Ansamcw

From Cb:

cellstream say venue filling up nicely...everything is beautiful.. full of excitement..talking about merchandise.. already out of Christmas balls.. will have more at intermission..William on in about 5 minutes..

---

floor full.. balcaony about 1/3 full.. seats...3531....William on now...crowd sound great..good applause for william

---

William is talking now..cutting in and out.. now hear him playing....he is such a sweetie.. I met him in KC..he took a picture with me..the man has firm arms

---

William talking again.. cant make out what he is saying.but we already know what he says anyway . here some laughter..this stream is bad...one of the worst so far..parts sound ok but mostly cutting in and out...

---

william telling his story about being a kid and the bow with no applause...crowd laughing..sound is a bit better now...on to playing the piano again

---

LAST WJ SONG BEFORE INTERMISSION......SOUND WAS BETTER FOR A SECOND......HOPE IT IMPROVES!

----

huge applause for william.. sound like they love the guy.. he does an amazing job...intermission now...20 minutes..Clay will appear..says william was amazing..beautiful..so close to front row...bent down and shook some guys hand in the front row..stage very cramped...he slipped and said he liked there city...New York..

---

quite a few men there.. pit against the stage.. only room to walk.. and thats it.. 6 rows extremely close...

---

said some flashers in the audience.. hope they stop before Clay gets on....reporting from the 5th row..venue pretty full...calling back in about 10 -15 minutes.. this connection is much better.. pretty clear..

---

NO CLAY FOR AWHILE - TIME TO TAKE A BREAK!!! COOK, POTTY, WALK ALL ANIMALS, DOWNLOAD.......

BACK IN A FEW!

---

From CB:

PRESHOW CLAY MESSAGE - NO FLASHERS ALLOWED!!!!!

HERE WE GO.......

---

Clay speaking.. sit back relax enjoy the show holidays season starts right now...good sound..

---

called Pam and asked for a hair report.. by golly she just asked the certer to whisper a hair report for me.. here he is..................huge applause... drums beating.. can hear willaims doing his magic on the piano.. children singing...sounds good.....and the voice rises ... children gather around..............he sound great

---

....I GET CHILLS EVERYTIME I HEAR THIS SHOW START....

CHILDREN, GATHER AROUND.....

TELLING EVERYONE THAT CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERRRRRRRRE..

---

Stream is better - soft but we could hear the announcement and can actually hear the words as Clay sings Christmastime.

Report that maybe the Insider is there filming

---

voice strong .. very solid...great vocals....can just picture him singing this.............. ...static now.. lost sound.. like in a wind tunnel..........still hear the beat of the music...no voice.. ...ok he is back....had me sceerkkkkkkk ...I need my Clay fix daily...fading again..

---

merry christmas with love... connection is AMAZING. sounds like he's singing into the phone... voice sounds so beautiful. OMG OMG OMG I'M SEEING HIM SUNDAY rfgt#r%tgfe$gt%ge$t%f

sorry. freak-out moment. but seriously, so beautiful.

----

sound better...Merry christmas ...merry christmas with love...he does such an amazing job....not matter what he touches .. turn to pure gold....sounds happy....voice is powerful.. complete control....

---

Merry Christmas with Love

Since I was in and out of the other thread, I don't know if anyone reported but the reporters say the seats are really close so the 6th row they're in is reaaaaallllly close.

---

boy this sound good now.. merry christmas with loveeeeeeeee....crowd loving him.. big applause... doing the skit now....hear the four knocks..

---

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK....

HOW MANY TIMES DID I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS TO DISCOVER HE WAS KNOCKING TO THE TUNE OF JINGLE BELLS??????

---

crowd really quiet.. seems pretty intense and caught up in the play...sound coming thru good again..can picture clay off to the side.. walking up those stairs.. dangling his feet over the edge as to temp us... phone call.. mailbox full...

---

gitty up. gitty up... cheeks nice and rosey.. sleigh ride together with you.....his voice is pure...chipper....happy clay....he sings as fast as he talks..lol....raising note up and up...gitty up lets go....sounds like he is having fun...enjoying himself...

---

From CB:

the crowd loves him.. great applause.. lots of whooping...oh my ...jingle bells. .jingle bells.. love this part...bouncy ..energetic Clay... top of the walllll..dash away dash away allllllllllllllllllllll held note long time....

---

snappy fingers time...woooo... this gets me every time...swaying hips.. knee bouncing......ride in a one horse open sleigh........................they love it....now back into plaly

---

Jingle Bells was AMAZING!!!!

So energetic and fun.

---

sound really faint now..in and out...can hear gregory talking...cant make anything out at this point

---

then that VOICE comes piercing thru cyber space with power and conviction...strong vocals....smooth silky voice...he show so much passion in this song.....you can hear the love in his voice ..so gentle...working every note to perfection..savoring it .. till its perfect and ready to release...boy I love this man.

---

...OH, IT'LL GET YOU, IF YOU GIVE IT HALF A CHANCE....

BEAUTIFUL.....

---

he hold me in the palm of his hands...this is great .. he just sounds beyond words....brings those notes up then releases you so sofly ...now back to play ..some laughter in audience..

---

clay singing again...our trouble will be outtaaaaaa....sweet sound...from now on our troubles will be miles awaayyyyyyyyy....he sure does give us a lot..some times more than this old lady can handle.. voice rises to ...starrrrrrrrr.. have yourself a merry little christmassss.....his voice just fades aways.. as into the darkness................beat picking up...he is soaring....just sound wonderful................... a feather ending..........

---

frosted window pains....audience applauding in middle of song.. no idea what happened....may your christmas dream come true....3/4 time.....boy... I have been to two concerts. and listened to every cellstream.. and everytime its like the first time....his voice is beyond words...

---

...IT'S THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN THE WORLD FALLS IN LOVE....EVERY SONG YOU HEAR SEEMS TO SAY...MERRY CHRISTMAS MAY YOUR NEW YEAR'S DREAM COME TRUE..

SOUND, FADING IN AND OUT

AND, THIS SONG OF MINE IN 3/4 TIME

---

...IT'S THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN THE WORLD FALLS IN LOVE....EVERY SONG YOU HEAR SEEMS TO SAY...MERRY CHRISTMAS MAY YOUR NEW YEAR'S DREAM COME TRUE..

SOUND, FADING IN AND OUT

AND, THIS SONG OF MINE IN 3/4 TIME

----

frosted window pains....audience applauding in middle of song.. no idea what happened....may your christmas dream come true....3/4 time.....boy... I have been to two concerts. and listened to every cellstream.. and everytime its like the first time....his voice is beyond words...

something was horizonal not verticle....all I know it wasnt me..

huge applause for 2nd place......crowd laughing a lot... backing our man.. can picture him watching.. giggling ..shaking that head back and forth....that clay aiken guy.. and crowd erupts....

---

Crrowd is JUST LOVIN the coming in second/shoulda won/Clay Aiken guy dialogue.

Silver Bells now.

Everytime I see an ad for the Hallmark Hall of Fame SILVER BELLS I wish Clay's version would be used as a soundtrack.

---

LOVELY HARMONY ON SILVER BELLS..

---

silver bells....children laughing....silver bells silver bellsssssssssss.. its christmas time in the city.. hear them sing.....holding notes to perfection...soon it wil be christmas day....now quianna singing with him... they are so good together..dinga ling.. hear them sing.........

---

From CB:

doing play now.. mild laughter from the crowd..cant hear a thing right now...just air ...piano in back ground.. angela singing.. tell you I never appreciated her singing this song till I see it live...cellstream doe her no justic... and this song and performance is so important to the play and storyline....she does a great job...

---

I MISS YOU THE MOST AT CHRISTMAS TIME.....SING IT ANGELA!

---

crowd enjoy her performance.. great applause.. ..lost connection

---

can hear bev and gregory talking.. cant make it out...piano pings lightly in the back ground...Clay singing now...CMH

---

NEW CELLPHONE CONNECTION.....PLEASE BE GOOD FOR CMH!!

FIRST NOTES.......HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS....PLEASE CELEBRATE ME HOME....GIMME A NUMBER....PLEASE CELEBRATE ME HOME......

===

Phew got the stream back JUST in time.

Please celebrate me home. Gimme a number. Please celebrate me home.

---

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG. CELEBRATE ME HOME. OOOOOOOOOMG. SO. GOOD.

---

wohooooooooooooooo.. his voice is right on....crowd very quiet.. like on pins and needles....comeon home...he owns this song...note range is unbelievable....give me my growl clay.. come on ..babe.. let me have it I canhandle it.. .maybe..........take me hommmmmmmmmmmmmm.. holds note with force ...vocals up and ....didnt hear any growl...please say there was....

---

fading away.. please celebrate me homeeeeeeee.. pleaseeeeee....crowd explodes with pleasure... lots of whooping and yelping....intermission

----

INTERMISSION - DIDN'T HEAR ANY GROWLS.

---

Intermision report:

sock...vertical stripes..white, black, magenta

better hair.

no growl in the CMH...

Mic was cutting out for Angela and went to use a hand mike...

same think happened with John

kids around cellcerter really enjoy it...

the blings were timed a bit off

huge applause over the coming in second...

during christmas waltz Gregory had a ahrd time getting on allisons; feet so Clay started laughing

lots of men and lots of family...

PROBABLY NO BUSSES TONIGHT - BAD LOCATION AND SETUP - BUT, WHO KNOWS. SHE WILL GO IF IT IS PRACTICAL!

---

buses.. are parked noth side lake street.. no hand shakes at the buses.. becuase..the way it is set up..there is a sidewalk..and thats pretty much it.. no way for him to go down the line.. will have to wait and see.. 4 buses..she is going to try and be at the buses..for a bus report...

---

talking to certer...trying to get phone set up for better reception.. she is about 6 ft away from the big speaker..causing some problems...hair report.. recent cut...spiky blonde very..blonde under the lights...couldnt see the socks...oh the socks were verticial not horizonal...thank god.. had me worried there for a while...

---

SPIKEY BLOND LOOKING HAIR.....NOT SURE ABOUT IT BUT AT LEAST A TRIM RECENTLY

SOCKS STILL A QUESTION MARK

---

talking about the balls...plastic...clay with christmas tree over shoulder..ball is white frosted.. was out of them in a flash...none left...

---

theater very full.. no a sell out but not far from...asking if..camera around .. in refernce to the rumor of insider tomorrow...

---

From CB:

Jerome at the end of the aisle.. here people yelling hi to him..announcement no video cameras..?????? pre recorded at the begining of the show... peopl are still videoing jerome trying to stop the flashers...

----

PEOPLE ARE VIDEOING - JEROME IS TRYING TO STOP THE FLASHERS......

---

you can heeeeear the angel voices...

voice is so gentle... wow last word... devine...

---

OH HOLY NIGHT, ON THIS NIGHT DIVINE...YOU CAN HEAR THE ANGEL VOICES.......OH HOLY NIGHT OH HOLY NIGHT DIVINE....

A LITTLE CHANGE UP ON THE END... I'VE GOT CHILLS AGAIN...

---

here he goes... even bad connection he is astonishing...oh night when christ was born.. oh nighttttttt oh hollllllllllllllllllllllly he hit ..whowwwwww...devineeeeeee... chills filled with static..gregory reading now.............this song takes my breath away..... oh holy night......oh man he is soaring.. soaring...now gentle and passionate ...change up on end of devine...so soft so chilling...........crowds loving him

---

can hardly hear music..sound so far away.. almost nothing..can hear parts of clay singing..bad connection again..gheezz not now....fix it.. hear applause pretty clear..echos of clays voice...cant even make out he song..

---

BETTER NOW -

FALL ON YOUR KNEES, OH HEAR THE ANGEL VOI-CES - OH NIGHT DIVINE.....OHHHHH NIGHT WHEN CHRIST WAS BORN...OH NIGHT, OH HOOOOOOLLLLLLY NIGHT, OH NIGHT DIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNE....

---

hear bev talking..have volumn up all the way.. when and if this thing kicks in .. I might land in the other room.. or have massive heart failure... clay singing...fall on my knees.. hear the angels voices.. can hear him now.. powerful voice.. wish it was clearer...ohhhhhh night oh holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynightttttttttttt...

---

connection with my friend is excellent! very clear and crisp omg. oh holy night is sounding AMAZING. very intense. audience is quiet - you could hear a pin drop!

oh night devine...

wow that voice. i honestly don't think i'll ever get over it. wow.

---

NOEL, NOEL, NOEL, NOEL - BORN IS THE KING OF IS-RI-EL........ AND SO IT CONTINUES BOTH DAY AND NIGHT....

NOEL, NOEL, NOEL, NOOOOEEEELLL, BORN IS THE KING OF IS-RI-ELLLL.....

---

FN...can hear pretty good now.. he must be standing there white light shining on him..hands on mic..head tilted backwards..pouring his heart and soul out..this song is so beautiful...his voice never quivers.. never stalls...just magical ....he makes you desire more and more...noellllllll noellllllll....crowd quiet..witnessing his genuis....his voice he.heart.. so in control ...almost teary eyed here....hit that note...and let go so fast..here comes the glory...so bold so strong so absoulte perfection.........huge applause

---

From CB:

HTAS...peace on earth...........the is amazing to withness...he just flows in and out of these songs strung together...his voice is peaking at perfection on every signel note..heck he is perfection..oh come all yea faithful...come and behold him born the king of angels....he definately puts his faith in this song....the lordddddddd up and up.lorddddddd...oh my...releases those notes and shatters you being...born the king of angels...christ the lordddddddddddddddddd...the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.....holy moly ...he is unbelievable...........held forever...

---

GREGORY SPEAKING.... HERE IT IS.....EMMANUEL.....

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, SOARING SONG.....TRUELY IT IS A GIFT TO US ALL....

---

Emanuel.. he made this song his.. he owns it...what a beautiful beautiful...version.. the Clay version.. the only version...rejoiceeeeeeeeeee..rejoiceeeeeeeee emanuelllllll...oh my god .. this is wonderful....

---

Emmanuel. Think anyone likes the way Clay sings this????

---

I need to breath for a sec..find mysefl sitting here listing and not breathing...now wonder my fingers wont work..

no one will ever sing this like clay does..the most chilling.. heart stopping performance..just over takes your being....crowds nuts for this...perfection....

---

MDYK - I'LL NEVER TIRE OF HEARING HIM SING THIS SONG..THE WONDER OF HIS VOICE....

---

MDYK..crowd quiet..taking in the all of him.. his favorite song..so beautiful...he just effortlessly..lets the words and notes flow from him.....wohoooooooooo praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbb..mary did you no that your baby boy ...did you know..........great great performance...I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

---

HAD MY SOUND TURNED WAY UP - SOME WHISTLING NOISE JUST CAME THROUGH THAT WOKE ALL THE ANIMALS AND ABOUT SCARED ME SPITLESS.....

I'M SCARED.....

---

QUIANA'S TURN - MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST....

---

quianna singing now.. she blows me away ...just beautiful

---

STILL QUIANNA SINGING.... SHE HAS A GORGEOUS VOICE...

---

what a voice.. her range is amazing..:

From CB:

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FROM CLAY......

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING NOW!!

---

WOMAN IN THE FRONT ROW JUST GAVE CLAY 2 ROSES - AND HE TOOK THEM!!

----

clay recording.. as a child.. grew older..things changed..matured..

HERE HE IS.. gotta be in the black suit made by angels..with that wide red tie.. with a bit of develish to him..

merry christmas.. crows explodes....huge applause..clay talking..try it differnet this year..women in front row gave him 2 roses.and he took them...

learned quite a bit in process of doing it...talking about family .. not just relatives..very important family and we appreciate you as part of the familly...very special family...huge applause couldnt make it out..cutting out now..into band daniel..cutting in and out...talkign about getting albumn in record store one of the crew...brand new baby daughter.. big applause for him...

---

gregory ..big applause..into bev.. said somthing funny about ..mcwl.. and learning it.. he sound happy... up and in control.. not loosing train of thought tonight..she got big applause..

---

talking to someone.. cant make it out. .but really funny stuff I guess..crowd loving it.. applause for crew...somethng huge just happened.. crowds wild...

---

SOMETHING FUNNY....WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND HIM BETTER....

---

boy he is chatty tonight..loving it...wish I knew everything he was saying...still into crew...talking about those people work really hard..give them a round...

early for christmas. .came thru chicago last year...dont wait for christmas.. here we go..

---

DON'T GET SO BUSY THAT YOU MISS GIVING JUST A LITTLE KISS TO THE ONES YOU LOVE.....DON'T EVEN WAIT A LITTLE WHILE TO GIVE A LITTLE SMILE....

A LESSON FOR US ALL!

---

CHUCKLING AND WHOOOING COMING FROM THE CELLCERTERS OVER THE HUG PART....NOW WHAT DID HE DO????

---

sounds out of this world.. he nails every note.. dont save it all for christmas day.. finda way.......give a little love....amazing...hug is better with you in it...did something.. laughing.. where blondie....soaring up and up and up... huge ..bringing it down to earth..now back upwards...reaching for the sky...he is pouring it on for this one............I am in awe........so rock solid..with all the shaky edges......let all the children knowwwwwwww every where that they go.........here we go someone.hold me down...loveeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee holy crapola..my god total eruptions of the crows...................my goodness.. someone send help....he is still pouring it on...flaestto...noteeeeee ..lordy lordy lordy. .cant type ...gotta breath............give loveeeeeeeeeee.. merry christmas chicago.. and the crows are creaminggggggg in chicagoooooooooooooooo

---

From CB:

......AN ANGEL BRINGS GOOD NEWS......

I LEAVE YOU WITH GOOD NEWS....

THERE GO THOSE CHILLS AGAIN.....HOW CAN HE DO THAT THROUGH A BAD CELLPHONE CONNECTION?????

---

Good news...........crowd screams when he appears out of the darkness.. low soft almost transparent light beeming on him....such beauty to behold...time for claynex...such a moving heart stabbing song..such passion and desire for love of god ..he so shows it.. he brings one to fell peace and joy with his words.his voice..his heart..just love this song.. and only clay can ever sing it with such conviction and sincere..love...

---

Felix didn;t have a mic cos his mom is in the audience and he didn;t want him to keep talking to her...

---

Quiana was smiling really wide and clay did it too..and asked her..and she said it was her hollywood smile...

Angela came out and doing the pope wave.

---

headedto buses..

laughter...one of the ...local group.. that sang and danced..evesryone screaming going crazy so clay said..into him again..so far thats all we got..

---

absolutely amazing....they are showing clay their love.. wonderful...

update...on all the laughter...trying to get her attention...lot her..

---

WHAT WAS THE LAUGHTER?????? I DIDN'T GET WHAT SHE SAID.....SOMETHING ABOUT THE LOCAL GROUP....SHE IS GOING TO THE BUSSES.......WHAT? CAN'T HEAR EACH OTHER VERY WELL....WHAT? WHAT?

---

headedto buses..

laughter...one of the ...local group.. that sang and danced..evesryone screaming going crazy so clay said..into him again..so far thats all we got..

---

I am guessing that the laughter was.. when he went to introduce one of the young boys..from local group.. the crowd was screaming so loud.. couldnt hear him.. so he went back and re introduced him..then never did get what he said but it was apparently very funny..

---

IT'LL BE AWHILE - COLD IN THE 30'S OR UPPER 20'S - ARRANGING TO CALL BACK....

---