12/02/05 NYC concert chat

Couch Tomato

Oh, Holy Night.

I haven't heard a bit of noise from the audience in this part of the concert, even with the long piano intro and the church vignette.

Cellcerter: "happened to speak briefly with a physician who was there to check on Clay and rest of the cast - she ran off but it is reported all is well - just a check up!" Got to keep those golden vocal chords in good condition!

Edited by bottlecap

Entertainment Tonight on December 5th, and Good Morning America on Dec. 9th per the OFC. "Pending breaking news, it’s possible the Entertainment Tonight story could get bumped back a day to run on Decmeber 6th. Be sure to tune in and check your local listings for exact show times and channels. "

Hark to Herald Angels Sing. Like the call and response section with Q & A on this.

O, Come Let Us Adore Him. Long drawn out "Lord".

Arrgh, the first few notes of Emmanuel, and then buffering again. Back for the "Rejoice, Rejoice" sections. He sounds so good! There has to be Clack of this - it deserves more than a scratchy cellcert. WJ's piano section os very good too.

Cellcerter: "That was amazing" Huge applause.

Also applause at the beginning of MDYK. So gentle and tender.

Edited by bottlecap

I'm not going to worry about it... YSRN said there was lots of videotaping going on. It could just be miscommunication too. I know it Oakland they actually made someone stop and then later came back and said it was ok.

listen to those screams!

Banter - theaterical show in the most theaterical city in the world.

Band intros now - loud applause. Or maybe that's just the cellcerter!

Andy got to see his baby today - Ahhh!

Dancers now.

Gregory- "patient", "deals with me all day long". Wish I had that problem.

Allison - hs music teacher.

Didn't get the name of the community group. Oops - White Plains. Hard to have community theater in the heart of NY, I guess!

Missed Q & A's intro - came back from buffering to laughs. Crew intros.

Don't wait until the holidays to spread that cheer.

I can vaguely hear an "I Love You, Clay" screamer at the beginning of DSIAFCD. First I've heard on the cellstream tonight.

Hug is warmer - screams from the audience.

Huge response from the audience at the end!

Edited by bottlecap

Cellcerter: Only 4 flashers in the second half. Standing O's for almost every song in the 2nd half.

Talked to security guard - he liked both halves, better than he thought he would. Flasher was booed by the people around her.

"We love him. We love him."

Will try to talk to William Joseph.

Dudley fangirling now. I think she liked it. Hee. "Mindblowingly amazing" - her quote on the second half. "OMG" "His voice has layers".

Edited by bottlecap

Cellcert outside the venue. The dancers are leaving. Patricia: "Hi, Claversity" in her Austrialian accent. Cellcerter passing a trash bag, considering selling Clay's trash on ebay. She's a hoot!

Security is adamant about clearing the building.

txflwrgrl, the subscriptions started at the beginning of this tour, and will run through the end of the JNT. I don't think you can sign up mid-tour.

Edited by bottlecap

Bottlecap can tell you about Clayversity because I missed the announcement over there. I do believe CH cellstream is for members only though. If you aren't a member of Clayversity, you should sign up and maybe you can get it the next time around. There's usually a nominal fee and then you can listen to all the concerts.