12/08 Albany NY Concert chat

Ansamcw

Have you noticed that Clay never bends over anymore when he joins the young husband and older wife. He makes them come closer together before joining them. Msut have seen the underwear picture.

I wonder what he will think of the new potty picture.

Edited by playbiller

Well, would they not be sold or not occupied if they are broker tickets. Perhaps they are family and friend tickets that remained unused because of the impending storm.

brokers have to buy the tickets like ordinary concert goers right? so I guess if they don;t sell it they are just empty seats.

SHe is just an inspired person. Her lastest underwear one borders on invasion of privacy.

Heh, I am laughing at apprentice, one persons task is to manage a charity fund raiser starring Joe Piscipo - good luck!

Ah Chestnuts roasting - Fear and I go a long way back on that song. No, Sandy, I am not going to send you that Christmas card again!

"Jack Frost roasting on an open fire, Chestnuts nipping at your toes...."

Edited by playbiller

"I Miss You Most at Christmastime" aka "Watch out Angela, Clay will be singing your song next".    ;)

BWAH!!!! I can;t imagin Clay singing that song though!!! he will do a very sedate and subtle version though...LOL!!!

vertical socks in black plum and purple - sounds like the other vertical stripe socks. I don't know who is giving the cell cert, but they are not happy with hair. (eta - why different color descriptions?)

ETA - Fear, didn't I ever tell you, about 2 years ago, I found another box of those cards on sale again? BWAHAHAH

For everyone one else, I got a funny Christmas card and it reminded me of FEAR's family sense of humor, but did not appreciate when they mentioned that I sent them the same card a second year. SO, my revenge was sending them the same card until I ran out of them. I thought I was being cute, they thought I was being hateful.

Edited by playbiller

Intermission.

Black, white and tan vertical striped socks.

Clay almost fell over crouching by the stairs doing a "Giddyup" motion. He had to put his hand down to catch himself. Will have to check out the Clack for that.

Beverly dropped her sound pack during the waltz scene, and Clay had to pick it up and take it back over to her chair during Silver Bells.

Clay is playing some to the little girls in the front row.

Per the cellcerter, the crowd is very responsive - better than Boston.

Edited by bottlecap

Awww how sweet...

from CB:

Nice crowd reaction.....sound is muffled though.....

black, white and tan vertical bold stripes socks.....during giddyup JB, today he went in front of the stairs, squatted down and lost his balance....singing to kids in the front row, during CS Beverly dropped her sound pack....Clay picked it up.....before they sang SB he dropped it in the chair and she had trouble putting it back on...

eta: hee that is too funny playbiller...you gotta keep those family traditions alive.

Whooo Clay is photographed being unbalanced - He loves us, he is unbalanced, just like his fans!

Ah, Clay sat infront of the sledders and led the sleigh, so theya re calling him the reinmaster.

Edited by playbiller

Per the CH: Karen Eh? has a picture of Clay losing his balance.

CV cellcerter says she saw a few flashes. Front row center videographer. Hope she's one of ours.

Much debate about the exact color combination of the socks. I hope nobody has to pick the socks out of a line up. :P

Edited by bottlecap

From CB

venue is just beautiful.. the sound is amazing..

...snow storm moving in.. no one is staying over in Albany now.. heading right after the show to Providence.. trying to stay ahead of the storm..think Clay and company will do the same.

william talking.. realese my first cd last year.. song he wrote ..playing now.. the audience sound is not as clear ..but the music and voice is loud and clear..

william perfect as always.. crowd loves him...lots of applause.. thankyou so much. talking about david foster and helping him write this song from his albumn..cant believe how clear his voice is coming in..we should be able to hear every tiny giggle Clay does..maybe even hear he swollow...

I couldnt figure out this strange sound I am hearing. its Pam typing.. and seighing..girl is overloading herself..pertty fast typest thought.. good applause for william.. thanking audience again...is there anyone out here who likes...something..screams..talking about what would be the perfect christmas song to play for the clay fans...think christmas..............and he is off..and he is flying hight.. just beautiful

and the clay fans love him...great applause..i understand we have a few clayfans here.. crowd roars..talking about clay telling him he could play anything you likel but I want you to know i love homeward bound..

..usher leading group of women to front row. must have been meet and greets...quite a few empty seats tonight..hoping it will fill up when clay starts..merchandise table..didnt see the ornament..no one seems to know what picture was on it.. ran out of mugs in boston..

couple of flashes went off on william.. venue is filling up now..appears to be more there

black white and tan verticle sock.. bold stripes.. jingle bells.. usually on side doing gitty up emotions.. went in front of stairs and squatted down.. lost his balance had to use his hand to catch his self.. christmas ser..bev dropped her sound pack.. clay reached down and picked it up and put in his pocket.. he walked over to her chair and dropped it down the chair behind her.. she couldnt get it on had to put it in her pocket.. making eyes at the young girls in front row.. girl behind her almost flipped he winked at her

hair very red tonight

Second half is starting - piano intro for the beginning of the church vignette.

Switched phones for the cellcert, so the stream sounds much better.

O, Holy Night

Fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices....

Edited by bottlecap