12/10, Wallingford CT.

Ansamcw

From CB:

here we go CMH.. OH PLEASE CLAY GROWL DEEP REAL DEEP IN MY EARRRRRRR..home for the holidays.. wowwwwwwwww..totally surrounded in your circle.. please celebrate me home. .voice up there.. give me a number..please celebrate me home..just soaring deep into my chest.. just heart pounding... oh he growwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwedd. in my ear.. comon home comon home..crowd really quiet.. pleasssasssee.. please celebrate me home some applauding..

---

...home for the holidays.....goosebump time for me......oooooh my friends, please celebrate me home, gimme a number....sliding his voice high and low.....

---

OK, get ur thudmats out kids !! MEDIC !! We will need OXYGEN here stat ! CELEBRATE ME HOME now ! (Clay we arer celebrating honey ! ) PLEEEEEEAAASE Clebrate me home .....give me a number ....play me one more song and I'll always remember !!!! (Clay we will NEVER forget you) ......here it comes ...growl for me honey ! COME ON , ........(ooops no growl , but still thudaliciously fabulicous !!) Driving it home !

---

whose dropped the phone and I lost her. she is back now.. please celebrate me homeeeeeee please celebrate me home and he slips behind the curtains. and crowd goes nuts..

---

Crows have brought him home with their applause !! Now a break ! kinda muffled on the cellcert ! Anything new in the GIDDYUP?? Reporter is another shorty (like me !) . Love them shorties ! Could only see top half of body ! ( hope she has good imagination) A LOT OF HAND RUBBING (just his ) , OK, WHO WANTS TO LINE UP TO WARM UP HIS HANDS???? Socks grey and pink ! Reporter having a hard time seeing socks ! REPEAT SOCKS !!

---

He seems to be doing A LOT of hand rubbing tonight..rubbing HIS hands......maybe he needs a hand warmer? I'll volunteer!

gray, pink, dark gray socks

repeat socks

---

during the begining of cmh clay held quianna hand.. looks great.. hair really good...blondish red..cant see the socks..suit fits his body really really well.. crowd responding great... begining of cmh she got video.. not all of it..very awesome show. she is really enjoying it.. whose says hello to everyone.. have a great time...went to concert by herself .. but lots of claymate all around her..

---

Crowds are predominately female and responsive , STANDING 'O"'s in first half ! Squeeling during JB's !

---

got some standing Os during the first 1/2....GOOD!!!

---

right next to speakers..they are huge sound coming out very well.. jumbo tron.. work great . .dont focus on clay much .. mostly full stage.. two on either side of the stage..during JB he danced.. just beautiful....

---

During JB there were some interesting "folds and bludges " ....(all are free to use your imagination on that one !!)

---

boyfriend didnt go with her.. said last time the sound was horrible..but she is having a great time..crowd.. has tons and tons of men ....a great mix ..men women children..

---

she will call back when lights go down..potty time

---

FLASHES FEW AND FAR BETWEEN....signs up everywhere not to flash.....people are following the rules tonight...

---

People not flashing tonight and security is tight to-night !

Intermission report:

I was going to give a report from Brandi but it is all very funny chitchat about everything except the show...so I shall skip...unless any significant info come out.

no sock or hair report...

Starting again

OHN...starts out very soft and beautiful....

beautiful vibrato...his voice is very strong...

love fall on your knees...

break for the reading...

a few change ups...and ended in a beautiful falsetto

TFN

From CB:

...crowd quiet until they spot Clay... whoo hoo.....back to piano quietly playing Oh Holy Night....goosebumps again..... mom and dad aren't there yet....crowd laughing softly at something.....

song begins.......beautiful.....

---

music picking up.. and out of the blue light the sounds of a man filled with the power of love and beauty.. oh holy nigt stars are brightly shining..hands on the mic..just briskly touching and soothing it.. slow gentle movements.. head tilted up .. the most beautiful sound I have ever heard....fall on your kneess.......................for hear the angela voces..oh nightttttttttttttttttttt devine.. holding glory notes ..oh night.. oh holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynight.. omy..this is shivering.. crowd dead silent..

---

falllllllllllllll on your kneesssssss for hear the angels voices.. voice rising rising and rising.. then lowering..and back up ..oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy night.. hot warmth flowing thru my body.. tommy reading now..clay watchin him.. looking at the girls smiling..back to mic....oooooooooooooooh holllly night oh night devine.. you can hear the angels voices...just absolutely beyond words.. so soft and pasoniate now............changed up the end.. absolutely beyone anything...beautiful just beautiful

---

Ok, here we are with Clay back again ! I just slipped out to get a bite of supper (the things that get in your way !) FALL ON YOUR KNEES> OH HEAR THE ANGEL VOICES (Clay we are hearing one angel's voice here and it is heavenly !!) THE THRILL OF HOPE (changed it up a tad there !) THE WEARY WORLD REJOICES ......Clay we rejoice when you sing so eloquantly to us . You take our breath away ! Taking it up to the rafters now and culminating in a beatiuful ending ! Crowds are loving it ! Showing him all the love and appreciation he deserves (WOW a little bit of a change up on the ending !!!!)

---

oh hoooooolllllllly niiiight, oh night diviiiiiiiiiine....

Gregory is reading.....I love the ending of this.....oh holy night, on this night divinne...you can the angel voices...oh holy.......bell...oh holy night oh holy night diiiiiiiiivvvvvvnnnne.....

audience loudly cheering

---

WOW...another new vocal florish on TFN...at least on I never heard before...

voice so strong.....wow what a finish...incredibly strong

HTHAS-OCAYF

beautiful start....sometimes I find he has trouble with this song...but not tonight. No sign of strain, very nuanced performance.

I love the start of OCAYF... I love all of this song actually.

From CB:

Nice new little flourish there on the end of OHN!

---

TFN.. the angels did sing.. I think god created this voice many years before he decided to give it to clay.. he let it grow mature ..like a fine wine..................and now the bottle is open.. for us all to sip from.. noellllllllllllllllll noellllllllllllllllllll...putting his all in this.. he just shatters me to pieces.. tempo lifiting upwards .. getting ready to pour it on...shut my eyes and I am in heaven.........chrisssssssssssst was born.. he is changing up the songs a bit.. sound amazing.. born is the king of isriallllllllllllllllllllllllllll...just blew it away.. born is the king born is the king of ISERIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. the venue exploeds in massive pleasure..

---

ending of OHN.........

Oh gahhhhh - something different in TFN...went up in mankind was born.....

---

TFN now ! NOEL , NOEL , NOEL .....BORN IS THE KING OF ISREAL !!! Clay is taking this and again makin it his very own ! When Clay sings a song our ears cannot be touched by another ! Such perfection such ownership of his craft ! AND WITH HIS BLOOD MANKIND HAS BOUGHT ........changeup on that line , a little higher ! NOEL , NOEL , NOELLLLLLL , BORN IS THE KING OF ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISREAL !!!!! Crowd showin him the LOVIN !! He brought it !!

---

HTHAS _ OCAYF...joyful all ye nations...christ is born in bethleham....ever lasting lord.. he is so clear ...no background sounds at all.. crowd at peace..content......hark the hearld angels sing..glory to the new born king..

OCAYF.. come and behold him..born theking of angels.. oh come let us adore him ...going up up and reaching the max.. lowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddd..oh come yeeeeeeeeee oh come ye .... come and beholddddddddhim .. just pouring it out.. with such power such perfection... here come s the glory..the lord...thelordddddddd.....and massive vocalssssssss the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddd held forever.. crowd applauding.. standing o....getting tons of SO's

---

HTHAS/OCAYF now ! Sheer beauty and perfection on every note ! Notes rising now , LOVE THE LORRRRRD !! COME AND BEHOLD HIM , BORN THE KING OF ANGELS , OH COME LET US ADORE HIM CHRIST THE LORD ...........ok now the ending ..THE LOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD !!! WAHOO! Another home run !

---

from the first musical notes I just go to a different place when Clay is singing Emmanuel.....magnificent...

rejoice, rejoice......

---

emmanuel...whowwwwwwwwww just sucks the air right out of me..feel like my heart is about to burst..rejoiceeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeee emanuel.. sounds like he is sucking in his breath and holding it deep and releasing it with the heat of his lungs.. just bursting out of him..I need some claynex..such beauty shoud be illegal...oh rejoiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ....holding rejoice every time.. oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllll rejoice.. now slowing down.. soft gentl.. feathering the notes.. making sure they are perfect before he gives them to us....................omy omy omy.. amazingly breathtaking.. crowd yelling on their feet.. another SO

----

EMMANUEL now ! This one just about brings me to tears ! I get goosebumples on my goodbumps ! Clay , I love what you bring to us when you sing this song ! We are feeling what you feel ! You express the words with every fibre of your being , your soft gentle and supple hands fortelling that beautiful and timley message for all to rejoice ! REJOIIIIIIIIIICE , ending so absoultely pure!

WOW MDYK is fantastic...so passionate, so textured...so powerful

I am so happy we have such clear reception cos he sang these last songs so beautifully...so perfect...

MGUCL... I so want to hear Clay sing thsi song...but Quiana's version fits so perfectly in this section of the show.

From CB:

MDYK.. that your baby boty would one day walk on water.. save our sons and daughter.. did you know.. that your baby boy will walk where angels lye.. kiss the face of god..really silent all around him.. just his voice filling the air.. like magic fibers..floating everywhere.. ...soon deliver you.. oh mary did you know..blind will see deaf will hear.. dead will live again.. his range and power is shocking.. praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb..he is just blowing me away..did you know that your baby boy..perfect lamb..is the great i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

another SO>>>>>>>>>>>>showing the love. huge screaming and yelling ..major thudding here

---

MDYK.....each note is precise and clear....

---

MDYK ......THE CHILD THAT YOU DELIVER WOULD SOON DELIVER YOU , OH MARY DID YOU KNOW? OOOOOOHWOOOO......Clay owns this song ! It has his mark on it ! PRAISES OF THE LAMB ! Again taking the note to the highest realm and delighting us with such deliberate and delicate delivery ! Ending now .....THE GREAT I AM ........soft, sublte , and sure .......woooooooooooo!

---

vignette.. talking about grown ups and making mistakes too...now..quianna.. MGUCL...she could shatter a wine glass with this song..amazing god given voice..isnt it wonderful how god placed these two astonishing voices in the same place at the same time..for the world to behold..

---

...do you remember me? I sat upon your knee.....well, I'm all grownup now.......

Quianna is spinning her magic now..

---

From CB;

QUIANNA & GUCL now ! WOW ! This dynamo puts Whitney to shame ! SHE CAN SING HER LITTLE OLE HEART OUT ON THIS ! I am lovin listening to her ! Does she have an album out yet ?....if not she should ! Time for Whitney to hang it up ......enter Quianna Palor !! Crowd responsive and appreciative ! Clay is probably just like a proud poppa !

---

the stream is slightly behind.......great crowd response!

Christmas message.....hurry up Clay, don't trip over your purty black pants......

Some banter...

he said he does not know why Felix is called d'cat

lots of banter around WJ's intro, but ltos of laughing from audience so was not understandable...some audience were shouting something at him

some laughter when gregory came out...I think he was wearing soemthing...CLay asked him who told him to do that...Adam

lots of cheering when Allison came out...I guess she knows some people in the audience.

big applause for Quiana...and Angela

DSIAFCD...asked people to hug people beside them

WOW he is singing this song so well...the cellcerters jsuthad a very big reaction to the the glory note...it seems he did something different...huge applause and ovation

lots of OMG from Brandi!!!

this is a great show voice wise...can;t wait for Clack!!!

From CB:

clay taped message playing now.. getting set up for intro..here he come.. and they are on their feet.. screaming their guts out..rocking Ct. tonight..merry christmas ct.. roof is coming off .. sounds like things falling off the walls and chandeliers.. ratteling..wonderful.....clay talking.. fast as usual.. we did something quiet differnt this year little more theatricial..learned our family are also the ones around us..thank you for being a part of our family for the last two years....they call him the cat . .and I dont know why.. flex ...chicago ill...andy..az..albumn out in loby called within..pick it up..cant make out what he is saying.. laughter..

----

Crowd very happy to see him....into his talk about spending the holidays with his tour family....now starting intros....talking as fast as usual....

---

la ca.. andy...big applause.. adam kent..john..patrica kent..major applause..gregory ellis..talking to gregory.. now about high school...intro him to MCWL.from raleigh nc by way of conn......allison..big applause..big shout out for Conn...talking to allison now.laughing..community theater.. give round of applause..

---

screaming.....I can't hear him......someone else is talking, one of the locals I think...... yup, he says give them a round of applause...giving a website..

now quianna and Angela....

---

CLAYS MESSAGE OF LOVE AND APPRECIATION NOW ! I just love how he let's us know that he loves us !!! Now the intros ! This is where we get jabberjaw Clay ! WAHOO! He is such a natural with the gift of gab , verbal gymnastics !! How many of us can listen to Clay just talk on and on and on alllllllllllllllllll day long ?

Saying something funny again ! Love his sense of humour ! Audiance laughed at him saying something ! (will probably find out from the cellcerter later ......STAY TUNED!) ! Ok, now the banter , asking Miss Lawrence something ......She is talkin now ! Intro of theatre players ! Asking if people know about S. Carolina & Quianna Parlor ! Quianna doin something , Clay talkin about Angela now and introing her ! Now he is introducing everyone including the Dr. that delivered him I bet ! Lordy he is one thankful dude isn't he ?????

---

quianna parlor....loving her.. miss angela fisher.....talented dedicated people I have ever met.. now intro..all the crew and backstage..he is ratting on a mile a minute..started christmas early..dont wait till decemeber to spread the love..turn person next to you and give them a hug.. dsiafc.. for the ones you love...whoses says everyone is hugging

---

From CB:

give lovvvvvveeeeee...let all thechildren knowwwwwwwwwww.. every where that they go.. let all night long............loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee holy crap..major erruption .. huge.. standing O>...find a way.. ..amazing just pure death sentence...

---

give love.. plays with love...up and down. .and all around.. crowd on their feet.. screaming out of control..unbelievable response.. he was magificiant...now GN

---

DSIAFCD ! Ok, there was yet another change up just starting the song ! He likes to be fresh ! Hold on to your hats and hormones ........here we go ! LOVE IS WARMER WHEN YOUR IN IT .......OOOOOOH BABY THAT'S A FACT !! MEDIC , CLAYMATES DOWN ON ISLE 2, 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7, ..................!! You could almost see him seducing you with those gorgeous green orbits of his ! LET ALL THE CHILDREN KNOW .......getting ready for the glory note ! LUNGPOWER COMIN ON !!!!!! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV!! Crowd expodes in DEMONSTRATIONS OF DROOLS AND DELIGHT!! WE GOTTA GIVE LOVE !! Change up on the end ! Sounds like a STANDING "O" to me here ~!

---

.....oh my.....audience reacting loudly to something before the glory note......LUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE.....belting out the ending......gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

didn't go all the way low on the last riff.....

LOUD APPLAUSE AND WHOOOOOSSSSSS

---