12/13 Washington, DC

Ansamcw

FromCB:

the venue is an older one.. very beautiful.. the seats are not centered to the stage.. asile down the middle..jojoct has perfect view of stage for videoing..both sides hav black curtains blocking it off..everyone sitting on those side are in complete blockage of the stage. can not see anything but black curtains..here we go

From CB:

boy one day without clay.. and its like the first time hearing him ever.. just wonderful...world rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boy he is holding it a long time..just so thuddworthy...sounds fading a bit.. crowd applauds....straight into MWWL..piano playing just an exceptional voice.. pure as flowing stream water..just trickles all over you...sound is great.. I close my eyes and I see him doing this right in front of me.. merry christmas to all who....merry christmas even just.......joy of the season surround you..merry christmas ...with love.. gotta savor the way he releases looovaaaeee..

---

....may the joy of the season surround you, Merry Christmas with luuuvvvvvvvvv....

He is sounding great tonight.....voice seems perfect.....I am smiling again!!

---

he sure sounds rested..the power of the lungs is certainly in fine form...merry christmas ...wow he is soaring...fading away to a soft whispher...crowd loves him...knock knock knock

---

From CB:

....don't you think that Christmas is a holiday for kids???? Tommy knows better than that....NO!

The lovebirds aren't answering their phone........wait for it, wait for it.....that mailbox is full.......time to remember Christmas from long ago!

I don't know about y'all, but I'm going for a sleigh ride with Clay.....giddy up!!!!!

---

From CB:

....excuse me, my mind was wandering...I missed JB completely!!!

back to the cellstream.........cutting down the Christmas tree, looking at pictures.....remembering a certain magical Christmas dance......

.... she smiled at him, he said hello, they stood beneath the mistletoe......

---

thanks for posting my favorite picture TLC.. love my jingle bells man..christmas serenade....soft gentle start ..he asked her.. maybe just one....wow just breathtaking..sucks your guts right up to your throat..I hear a bit of roughness in his voice.. could be the cert.. but have heard it now several times..a love song meant for only you.....there it was again..pretty sure its the cert ..he just hits those notes and bounces off and right back at it.. love is the reason for romance..give it a chanceeeeeeee...such a sit back and listen song.. just beautiful.. good applause

----

Cellcert sounds like someone has the cellphone tucked in their bra or under their arm-pit or something . Fading in and out and kinda muffled at times !!

From CB:

Have yourself a merry little christmas....let your heart be light....from now on our troubles will be out of sight.....lovely and smooth......sigh

---

I think we are going to lose this conection ......keep hearing a beep! (that could be my heart monitor though !)

---

talking about the ornament ..stealing it.. music.. HYAMLC..he just demands your full attention..from now on our troubles will be out of sight..merry little christmas.. may the yule tide....from now onnn out troubles will be miles away.. not cutting out or roughness sound now sound wonderful. .full power..coming in loud and clear..once moreeeeeeee.. thru the year we all ....

---

He does sound a little rough on the cert I am listening to. He doesn't hold his notes as long - kinda changes keys instead.

---

lots of clapping.. now dancing with gregory .. get up on my feet.. come on get up.. frosted window panes.. applause.. time of year..merry christmas may your christmas dreams come true..3/4 time..wishing you and yours same thing too.. voice is great.. very persice and piercing..time of year when the world falls in love...fading off a bit.. sound muffled...clear now.. crowd applauding in middle of song.. same thing toooooo....may your dreams come trueeeeeeeeeee...

---

........look what happened to that Clay Aiken.....I forgot he didn't win........wows the crowd again!!!

---

Silver Bells.......it's Christmas time in the city.....Bev and Clay's voices blend beautifully...

----

coming in second crowd loves it..lots of whoopping and yelling..clay aiken and they scream..lol.. gotta love it.. music starting for silver bells.. city side walks.. dressed in holiday style.. there was that rough note again..children laughing..then right back to perfection..silver bellllllllllllls its christmas time in the city.. ringa ling.. hear them sing..reallly think the rough sound is from the mic or cert.. cause he just flows through these songs.. with perfection...bev singing now.. now together.. just beautiful. its christmas time inthe city ring al ling...hear them sing..heard it from bev too so must be the mic or cert..soon it will be christmas dayyyy..

Hello, sorry I am late.

Stealing from CV

cold weather

really bad traffic

sports event near by

possible reason for half full house

either 3700 or 3800 (can't remember)

Also CV reporting

Heard the cd has sold out in some Targets and they will not be restocking.

I see they found out the same thing I found out in my local Target - they are all out of MCWL for the year. Mine was also out of MOAM and the little Clay separator was gone.

Edited by playbiller

From CB:

......although it's been said many times many ways..Merry Christmas to you.......LUV THIS!!! Puddle of goo time....

---

making cookies..TCS...close my eyes and see clay waltzing over to the stage..hands held together..caressing each finger..voice just floating thru his lips..touching the things on the table ..apron making sure its all in perfect spot..eyes all a glowwwwwwwwww..just the greatest singer alive..santas on his way.....as he pulls the cookie cutter from his pocet and strokes it so gently..then places it softly on the table..all the time looking over his shoulder ..to see the glow of bev and tommy enjoying their time..christmas time..something only an angel could make happen...from one to 92..lowe note wow.. many times many ways.. merry christmas ..merry christmas.. merry merry christmasssssssss to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu as he drifts behind the stage and disappears....great applause.. crowd loving him

---

I can't wait to hear about the hoodie instead of a shirt??? that he may or may not be wearing.

From CV

Wearing a hoodie instead of a shirt and tie. Jacket over it. Looks a little odd.

Seats suck. Can't see half the stage. Can't see sox. They might be tan stripes.

Slight change in Celebrate Me Home.

Hair spikey.

Sound system horrible tonight.

sound system is not that great. cutting up mic clay cut in and out

first reporter is cablegirl. now yoyo

Oh, Bottlecap is here

:wave:

I can stop now.

Edited by playbiller

Hey, how y'all doin'? Just rolled in, and caught Angela's song.

From the CV halftime report: Sound system sucks. Clay has a white hoodie under the jacket instead of a shirt?! Diagonal zipper. Doesn't sound like the look is universally loved. Multi-colored striped socks.

Giddy upping close to Patricia.

Jerome just went by.

Intermission Report:

CLay was wearing the hoodie he used in Kimmet under his jacket. instead of a shirt and tie.

The sound is a bit off...Gregory was really loud and Allison was softer and Clay goes soft again but sounded very pretty.