12/14 Baltimore MD

playbiller

I'm here, although the stream is coming and going.

Baltimore Claymates handing out cards at the door telling people not to clap after Quiana's song, during the speech, but instead to stand up and ring the bells attached to the cards. Cards also say no flash photography on them.

Venue looks full - capacity is about 2534.

"Crowd is awsome" according to certer.

Apparently, the StreamGuys are messing around with the server that runs the CV cellstream, so it's been going in and out this evening - if it won't stay connected, I'm going to bail. Gotta go at 10:00 anyway to watch Michael Vartan on "Alias". (Jennifer Garner, what were you thinking when you gave up Michael Vartan for Ben Affleck?)

Edited by bottlecap

YAY...thanks for making the thread...whew...

Very late supper tonight...my chicken refused to get cooked...frustrating.

Anyway...will be back in a bit, I need to put my daughter to sleep.

but the CH sellstream just turned off...

it was clear but now...its gone...

anyway...will be back

An usher was hassling one of the cellcerters about her phone earlier.

Concert is starting with the recording...Enjoy the show. The holiday season starts right now.

Christmastime Overture, and screams for the appearance of the lead angel.

Edited by bottlecap

I am a giddyap girl Wheeeeeeeee

Cell cert is a little echoee, but I can hear the cellcerter enjoying themselves quite clearly - Hmmmm - they loved the ending of sleigh ride, that is for sure.

And now my favorite, Jingle bells, who'd a thunk it.

Edited by playbiller

Jingle Bells, as sung from the bottom of a pool. :P Screaming again at the groovin' section.

Hey all you names down there at the bottom of the page - hop in and post your thoughts on the show, even if you're not listening to a stream. Waves to you all!

Edited by bottlecap

A hallmark near me went out of business and they had a big sale one year near Christmas, I am still giving away the things I got from them. Shhh, don't tell my sister. She has not come here yet, must be having a life. Oh, On topic., I got lots of Jingle bells and have been giving them out for christmas for a while.

Ooops, left the dog outside a leetle too long, it is wind chill 8 tonight. SHe is jumping all over me now, must be trying to get warm.

Edited by playbiller

From the CH

Quote:

Baltimore Claymates handing out cards at the door telling people not to clap during the speech after Quiana's song, but instead to stand up and ring the bells attached to the cards and sing "We wish you a Merry Christmas".

Here we are witl Mel Torme's song now. Hey, I saw Mel Torme perform this song in a synagogue, do I get extra credit for that?

Edited by playbiller

* * * Warning warning Danger Mr Aiken Warning Warning * * *

They are planning some sort of tribute at Raleigh as well. Sigh

I thought that show "can you top this" bombed and went off the air - now it is happening at concerts. Well, I will proudly state that the tribute at my concerts is the fewest number of flashes, and leave it at that.

Edited by playbiller

tiem to catch up in the CB reports:

concert is running on a delay again tonight. Cellcerter says venue is full!!! only 2-3 seats are empty! she also says security is tight tonight and theres no flash signs posted on the doors!

---

now this sounds like a lively crowd to-night ! Clay sounds in good form (probably looks in good form too ...I am lovin his form!) CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE !! LET THE WORLD REJOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIICE (YOWZIE ....long note ! ) Hard to say which is longer , the notes he holds or his feet ! White shirt & Tie to-night ....NO HOODIE

---

WHITE SHIRT AND TIE TONIGHT REPORTED

---

I can hear the audience giggling at Tommy's jingle bell knock....chuckling and clapping at all the right places....sounds like A LOT of them too!

---

"ITS THE LOVEBIRDS " ....(I wonder if their message maching will change after they have been married 20 years ?)

SLEIGH RIDE : Audiance clapping along ! OUR CHEEKS ARE ROSEY .....Clay your cheeks are SRUMPTIOUS !!! Very bouncy Clay .......THESE WONDERFUL THINGS ARE THE THINGS WE WILL REMEMBER ALL THROUGH OUR LIVES! (Yes , I will ALWAYS remember you sweety !) GIDDY UP GIDDY UP LETS GO !

JINGLE BELLS : Everyone get ready to shake your bells now !! ROCK IT CLAY!! WAHOO! OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH! COME ON LETS GO FOR A SLEIGH RIDE !! FROM THE TOP OF THE CHIMINEY TO THE TOP OF THE WALL! (Ya Clay, let's boogie all over the place ! ROCK IT HONEY!!) Anyone else jivin in their Chairs?? Crows creamin !!!! This is great .........boy does he sound fantastic ! ONE FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH!! CROWS CREAMIN WITH CHERR

---

CHRISTMAS WALTZ: Clay is sernading dancers with such a beautiful song of two uniting as one ! (just imagine for a minute of any one of you guys were dancing with Clay) Imagine those strong protective arms round about you guiding you across the floor as you are intertwined as one soul ! OOOOOOH TO DREAM!!

---

big applause and screams!! crowd is loving him tonight "See I told ya!" I came in 2nd!" people screaming and cheering

---

....the little second place finisher is making the crowd VERY NOISY........look what happened to the Clay Aiken....

YEAH......YA HOOOOOOOO

---

Ok, comming in 2nd part .......CLAY AIKEN GUY ......Audiance lovin the references ! VERY GOOD RESPONSES !!

SLIVER BELLS: OOOOOOH I LOVE THIS ! SILVER BELLS ....SILVER BELLS .....its Christmas time in the city ...Ring --a -ling , hear them sing .....its Christmas time in the city ! Now singing in perfect unison . Their voice a delightful blend together ....SOON IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS DAY ! My ,they sound so nice together !

---

Boy, he ends that song ....MERRY CHRISTMAS TOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU as quiet as a churchmouse for heavensakes !! teee hee!

Angela singing now ! Sounding so strong , so meaningful ! I MISS YOU MOST AT CHRISTMASTIME!

---

audiance giving angela lots of love!! Phone ringing. Answering machine again. "Excuse me, door, neighborhood, light bill, remember??" "So i can stay with you longer...if thats ok?" Celebrate Me Home!!!!

---

Angela changed her riffs up some...nice response from audience....

Beverly is realiing the friends are very important at Christmas time thanks to Tommy....the spirit of Christmas is finally there thanks to our favorite angels......

....home for the holidays....music starting....gahhhhhhhh Clay puts his heart into this song......please celebrate me home...so wistfull.....

---

cellcerter said WE GOT A GROWL!! I didnt hear one though, same multi collorerd socks tonight! same white pants

---

Cellcerter thinks that he has worn the SAME socks for THE LAST THREE CONCERTS!!!!!

YES, HE IS WEARING PANTS!!!!

intermission report:

YAY cellcerters are enjoying themselves so much....

they enjoy observing his reactions to his own lines...

they also loved the leaning on the set during SB...

Acoustic is good...CLay sounds great but WJ did hit a bad note at one point...

Bottlecap it hasn;t started yet...

cellcerter is saying the audience is like 200% better than the one last night

the place is packed and very responsive.

the cellcerter actually loves John's lines...

Bwah hah haha - the cellcerter looked beneath her mannish shoes and found one of the cards without Jingle bells attached oon the floor saying not to applaud after quianna, just stand and sing and is has the lyrics to Wish you a merry Christmas on it - I.E. we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Just in case you didn't know.