12/14 Baltimore MD

playbiller

Okay - as requested earlier in the thread, I'm here and waving hello. I don't have a cellstream, so I'm just checking to see if there's any clarification on the Good News mystery.

Oh, and to thank Bottlecap. I didn't realize Alias was on at 10 and thought I missed it. Can't miss a minute of hot Vaughn!

I love my new job! Of course it's only been 3 days...but no big warning signs going off

I'm just praying for "good news" for my concerts and that Heidi has the beer on ice!

His voice gives me chills...Oh Holy Night... Wow.

Edited by couchie

From CB:

....watch for JB clack as they say he was dancing more during it....he just keeps getting better and better!

---

.....crowd chuckling at what I assume is Tommy's tie.....another chuckle.....music playing softly as Clay starts to sing.....such emotion....so glorious........amazing.....

---

I love the soft way that Clay ends OHN.

Someone is reporting that the musical Jekyll and Hyde is being made into a movie, to be followed by the Full Monty. I think they want Clay to have a role in the Full Monty. Some people, Harumph!

Cellcerter reports lost more standing after First Noel

Edited by playbiller

Beautiful OHN...very heartfelt and sweet. standing O

I wonder if we will get the fancy TFN...

OMG I love how he is controlling the power...he has some very tender moments in TFN.

straightforward version...oops a little vocal flourish there...but just a little one...

HTHAS_OCAYF...his voice is so powerful here...I think he will start adding flourishes to this too...he almost did....another standing O...

Emmanuel...another powerful and passionate performance...very moving...antoher standing O

MDYK...

Clay is really stacking up those standing O's today. I guess it is practice for Raleigh.

OK Quiana alert, listen forthe jingle bells at the end - see if she wonders why no one applauds, like people are going to listen to these people. I just hope they are not too disruptive.

Brandy says there are bells behind her.

Edited by playbiller

OMG...the cellcerters said bells behind them...lets see if this works

ok people are standing up and ringing bells...

but I don;t think he really noticed cos people were also clapping and cheering at the same time...unless the turned on the houselights, it woudl be difficult for Clay to see them.

Clay was cracking up about something and was trying to explain...cellcerter says he can;t do math...don;t know what that means.

There seem to be a lot of different banter tonight...still can;t understand...

ok...lost of people did stand up and jingled their balls but no singing was heard.

Clay was cracking up during banter...he said he was going to explain later.

then he explained that during the church scene...Clay looked at angela and she was making faces at him...he thoguth she was jsut distracting him. Then he found out that Angela was trying to tell him that he had make up on his nose from the last time he hugged one of them.

He said that one resolution to wipe off makeup from nose.

He sang a hug is wrmer when your in it to Quiana...and he attempted to get brown make up on his nose again...so it got all over his face and peopel kept laughing cos he kept posing and makign funny faces...

Who was that blaming republicans for No Good News Yesterday? - Oh E-bird is not happy with those remarks.

So Lazy taking the comments from CB

anter report:

From the time he walked out on stage after Quiana - he couldn't stop giggling.

Just kept saying. I'll explain in a minute.

Finally got himself under control - normally if something makes him laugh, he'd just say it, but he couldn't. During the Church scene Angela kept twitching her nose - like bewitched style. He wasn't sure if something smelled - like his feet or what.

Finally Angela got him to understand that he had leaned over to Quiana and got a big smudge of Quiana's stage makeup on his face so he had a big brown smudge on his nose.

He was giving grief to people with binoculars for staring at his nose!

During hug he leaned into Quiana.

Was making comments on being a brown noser.

And

there was only 1 flash tonight!! one only!! wow lol just ONE! i'm surprised
Edited by playbiller

hee it was brandi...they are doing a threeway cellcert...

apparently...they talked to someone whose husband worked in the constitution Hall last night...and the venue did specify they ahd to be done by 10:30...he was not allowed to continue or he would have a big fine.

this is whyBrandi joked that maybe its a republican thing...then she said sorry...