12/18 Pensacol, FL

Ansamcw

Christmas message...

Standard opening spiel about the crew becoming family...

he said if 200 people are there WJ will sign them all...lets see how long we can stay signing...

The dancers are coming in doing Gregories bows...all at the same time...

announcing about Gregory...new kid learned entire show this afternoon...from Pensacola Florida...Connor...

Allison...she rewrote the scriot and just said whatever she wants...Hee

talking about community theater being backbone of American theater

Quiana and Angela...Angela did a move that impressed Clay.

intro of crew

7 days from Christmas...spread the joy after christmas...hug your neighbor...hug someone you don;t know...do it now...do it now!!!

DSIAFCD....he is singing this very well...

From CB:

crowd showed love for quianna.. now pre recording from clay about as a child and his christmas.. now has expanded..not just blood realative.. but friend .. family..,,,

and he explodes onto the stage.draped in black.. and the crowd is so happy....cutting out dang it...talking now..different show than last year..family for last two years.. appreaciate you for being a big part of our family for the last two years.. the cat flex...daniel....wj..cutting out real bad ..in lobby...band director andy.....cant hear now..just static..k back..gregory ellis usually plays this...recovering..cant make out what he is saying...talking about replacement..some chuckles..just cutting out to much.. think he said a different name..not sure.. crowd applauding a lot..

---

Gregory...panic.....loud cheers for the new boy.....my speakers do not like loud noise.......Allison has worked very hard the last couple of days......big cheers for her also.....speakers freaking out......CP, I hope you are getting this!!

---

post concert report:

Usual reaction to...hug is warmer...

let all the children know...is very powerful...Glory note...was very long and powerful

this guy needs a break...thank God no concert tomorrow.

NO Good News....

I do think it is all about the flashing...I heard lots of flashing today...

Kandre...is wearing a tiara...a tiny tasteful tiara...no blinking..fully decked out int he bling.

cellcerter had gotten fangirly first time in first row...

some really rude people in the audience shouting and talking and yelling...all drunk and was really horrible

people in front of them got kicked out...people were acting liek they were in a hoe down

cellcerter think its probably why no GN and Clay's voice was not in top form...it needs to get a rest.

The dancers were coming out like they were flying in and doing the gregory bow...then they were asked to do it the same time.

they showed the new boy how gregory bowed and he did it...

people were going up to the aisle and taking pictures...very rude..

cellcerters in front row didn;t see anything

WJ...he said you can buy two hundred and he willstand there and sign them all.

Baby thats a fact...sang it to quiana and she got swoony

Clay said 5 days to Christmas then corrected himself.

From CB:

....there were flashes, but Clay did not say anything about them....a lot of flashes.....time restraint? Who knows.

---

ETA: playbiller I agree, I also think there may ahve been more flashers taht what are cellcerters saw...they were in front row so they probably didn't notice...and I think with his voice sounding really tired then I think its understandable that they do not have an encore tonight. I am sorry for the peopel who missed it but I think Clay needs a rest. Thank god for the break!!!

Thats all from CH and CB

goodnight!!!