12/30 Clearwater, FL

Ansamcw

OK so roseviolet and I will buy crab for everybody who is here by morning!  Deal?

Mmmm. Crab.

Reminds me of my one expereince of crabbing in San Francisco when i was a teen...we got tons of crabs that night two sacks...hmmm..

Crabs and Clay what a combination!!!!

OMG...he is going all for broke...his chords are goign to get so tired tomorrow...OH MY...

that was lovely...the higher note to low note..to the huge LORD...fantastic...

partial SO...

I wonder if he can pull it back a bit for Emmanuel...

Oh my Gosh Clay is giving this all he's got...he is singing from the heart and guts right now...incredible...

wow those Rejoice are giving goose bumps....the audio system is even having a hard time handling the power...

And he finishes with the sweetest rejoice ever...so sweet and wonderful...that is just so wonderful!!!!

big appaluse for MDYK

wow back to tender and heartfelt MDYK...I think it really is a blessing in disguise that Jacob left, because having this block of songs is just so special...Jacob would just break the momentum...

OKAY...did his voice crack on the end of lamb...that was so powerful its possible it was jsut the reception but he got applause for that LAmb...and the audience went wild!!!!!

Hi, major lurker from Alberta here to say how much I've enjoyed the cellcerts here for this tour...big thanks to you.

The crab sure sounds yummy, can I join the party? Sure would if I could.

Back to imagining the gorgeous man singing as I read about it.

Happy New Year to all.

Hi Claysmelody -- yep, you sure can join in. Ansa and Shelley will swing by and pick you up on the way!

I really am going to miss this tour. Bottlecap and Playbiller, thanks for jumpstarting the chats. It's been a lot of fun and I look forward to doing this again next tour. This is just about my pace!!

roseviolet, are you noticing how great the crowd sounds via the laptop connection?  The noise of the applause usually makes the cellphone cert connections do wacky things.

MDYK - some very nice low notes tonight.

Yeah. The microphone is great. Only fuzzing out a bit on the loudest sounds.

Hi, major lurker from Alberta here to say how much I've enjoyed the cellcerts here for this tour...big thanks to you.

The crab sure sounds yummy, can I join the party? Sure would if I could.

Back to imagining the gorgeous man singing as I read about it.

Happy New Year to all.

Aww thanks for coming and saying hi Claysmelody...hope you join in more often.

Okay...there seems to be more audience reactions like awwing wonder if soemthign new happened...and a great reation to the ornament...awww...I am starting to cry..sniff!!!

She got a SO too...

did she say that the audience have hats on????

What a lovely soft ending from Quiana - everyone seems on top of thier game.

Opps, I expect the real pranks to start now. I hope they have enough time for Good news.

SOunds like they are giving Clay happy new year hats. Everyone wants to be special.

Aw, crediting WJ with a sense of humor and being quick at his feet.

Edited by playbiller

DOes anyone remember that at the JBT this summer that Ansdy Abad's wife said that she liked her husband going on Clay's tour because everyone has to behavethemselves. Or was that in his e-mail to me?

Yay for lurkers appearing!

Edited by playbiller

Just wanted to jump in to say Hi to everybody from Virginia. Thanks so much for the cellcert info. Just have to read it to see what's happening with the show.

Ditto on Angela staying on with Clay. I hope they all stay together--they're like family to Clay. Don't you'all just LOVE that man??