#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

Man, this cheese popcorn is making a mess on my keyboard... Oops, I mean the Oysters Rockfeller are divine, the caviar is to die for, and the Cristal is flowing like water.  Off to visit the Godiva chocolate fountain.  Air Kisses to you all!

:juul:

wow this party has gotten fancy...I want a have some of that godiva chocolate fountain...

so whats up!!! anybody win any prizes yet!

:manynanas:

so whats up!!! anybody win any prizes yet!

I just figured out about siging up for the door prizes, so fingers crossed on that front. I'm too busy letting the various voices in my head post to actually try any of the competitive stuff. How about any one else?

:fest06:

Ciao, darling..bring back some truffles!

The red rope is clearly not working at some boards...riff-raff such as some Randy Johnson, Pearla, and those little men Simon and Shack are running around loose...they are funny though. Where's my buckshot?

I don't try for prizes - I get tribute just for being moi!

When is the viewing party starting? I got to get more tequila!

:nanaonacid:

All seizures are the responsibility of management, which is somebody else.

The red rope is clearly not working at some boards...riff-raff such as some Randy Johnson, Pearla, and those little men Simon and Shack are running around loose...they are funny though.  Where's my buckshot?

Hey, watch out there. What, there was no rule that you had to post under your actual screen name was there? Well, I haven't been Simon yet, anyway. Maybe just Pen Boi and a couple of others...

:4:

(And no, playbiller, I'm not trying to be a troll... But I agree that it's wise to keep an eye out, because you never know.)

I'm on a break, so far only not to many problems with the posters. I guess our troll fears were groundless and some of us (me) are really getting paranoid.

yup so far the only trolls are Corey Clark and Simon...hee

this is fun...I am just getting mesmerized reading posts from so many new people...

the pictures have been great too...

I am gald to ahve a quiet place to retreat too...

So I tried the eyes cue...name the pin,,,I tried for door prizes...and NTT I gave up on...

:ole0:

Well, I have run out of stream, but I want to use a few of the special emoticons before I toddle off to bed. "Night y'all. It's been fun.

:me0: :09: :party20:

PARTY ON!

ETA: KAndre, the Wildcard commentary is mostly on page 2 of the Semifinal topic in the AI2 thread.

Edited by bottlecap

:POP::voll: :party038:

Just lurked late in the day. I was late coming to the party, but did enjoy the trot down memory lane with the WC show. Boy howdy, that was a young looking man, who I thought was going to definitely hurl on the results show. :00000462:

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Off to lurkdom again.

G

Edited by georgiaclay

Tip toes in and gives everybody at FCA a big kiss!

Sounds like the block party around Clay Nation was a success! Guess I'll spend all day tomorrow checking it out.

Sweet Dreams!

Hi, Couchie ! I'm stalking you. :00000442:

Edited by muskifest

Hi, Couchie ! I'm stalking you. :00000442:

She found me! how did she do that?

Every time somebody registers at fCA I get an email and I thought my eyes were deceiving me! Just teasing, great to see you over here in our sleep little corner of Clay Nation.

Everybody say hi to Muskifest, my friend and "neighbor." We switched our party to her house yesterday on a dime. Her husband was the greatest!! A saint! heee.

Anyway, we're doing an AI2 retrospective on the website but we're also talking about it HERE. You have all the eppys so I hope you will come leave your impressions of the episodes with us.

Man, that was some party at the CH last night. I swear somebody put something in my drink, because I am still wiped out today.

Eyes "Corey Clarke" suspiciously. :704:

Also gived Pauler the hairy eyeball, because who knows what kind of pharmacuticel fumes she puts out in her "magical aura". :nanaonacid:

So blog updates - weekdays only? Teacher Clay must take his week-ends seriously. After all this build-up, his getting sick story better be spectacularly funny, or heart-wrenchingly tragic. (*Cough*Cough*)

Maybe Clay ahs a hangover from all the partying

Musikfest :00000441: ...welcome!!!!

still recovering not only from the partying but having the kids home from a week of winter break...lots of activities. Tomorrow...school starts again... :04:

Just wanted to pop in to do a couple of things...

1) Hand out aspirin/Tylenol to those who need them...

2) Sweep up...

and

3) Welcome musikfest! I've been reading you at another board, and I love your stuff. Glad you're here...and glad you had a great time partying with couchie and the Bay Area gang!

:Pogo0:

(Just had to add an emoticon before the mods take them all away. *g*)

Thanks for the welcome, Ansamcw and idyjocelyn You guys spelled my board name wrong, which should give you an idea why it's my board name! :)

it's muskisfest (like 'musk' i fest), not musikfest---like the name of the concert.

See, that first concert there, for some reason, everytime I tried to pronounce the name or even when I heard the sound in my head when I read the word "Musikfest", I always said MUSKIFEST...have no idea why.

But it got to be a joke among all my friends...they loved making fun of my slips...

So when I joined EAYOR, and sorta changed home boards, I wanted a new name (I had been 'outthere' at the previous board)...and that quote of Clay's during an interview ("It must be my musk..."), along with the whole mispronunciation thing...

and there ya go...

Fascinating, huh? :unsure:

Oh, and idyjocelyn If you're reading my stories on another board, thank you! And...why don't you say 'hi' sometimes on the story thread? B)

Thanks for the welcome, Ansamcw and idyjocelyn You guys spelled my board name wrong, which should give you an idea why it's my board name! :)

Well, damn. I had correct originally...and then I checked Ansa's post. Blame her. :12:

Oh, and idyjocelyn If you're reading my stories on another board, thank you! And...why don't you say 'hi' sometimes on the story thread? B)

I would if I could...but I didn't renew my membership, so I can't post there. Do you post your stories elsewhere?

I guess I'll have to start PM'ing you, though, with my thoughts....

P.S. You don't have my name right either. :D

So we finally get the last installment of Mr. Aiken's European vacation. Poor guy, to be so sick so far from home. :( In this case, he really does make me want to (retroactively) tuck him into bed and kiss his forehead, and bring him ginger ale and chicken soup. Looking forward to seeing the pictures when they get posted.

So, if the vacation topic is finished, does that mean the way is clear for some CD news? (PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease)

Maybe I misread the blog, but did Clay say that only his sickness could stop him from working and something else. I guess I should copy it instead of using my worn out memory. What was he telling us?

Am I the only one who has to reply after reading Clay's blog? It seems so conversational that I always feel the need to say something back no matter how uninspired.

The block party was a great time, my butt is still sore from sitting at the computer all day. To top it off I spent three hours on Sunday at the library with a tech guy trying to figure out why the laptop at my volunteer job won't network with the others. Turns out I have a bad card. Good thing I don't use it for my Clay interests.

:13:

I really got used to the emoticons at the CH.